National Business Furniture Reviews

National Business Furniture Ratings and User Reviews. National Business Furniture is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 131 reviews.
National Business Furniture offers over 10,000 office furniture items. Your quality wholesale furniture source since 1975 offering beautiful offices at affordable prices.

National Business Furniture Rating

More About National Business Furniture

Recent Reviews for National Business Furniture

• Oct 15, 2015
    First time to use them...I don't have much input yet. Seems like good product from the pictures and the descriptions.
  • Oct 15, 2015
    Made a large purchase a few months ago. I was impressed with the level of service and the quality of product for the price. That is what brought me back.
  • Oct 14, 2015
    We love the products. However I wish they can arrive sooner
  • Oct 14, 2015
    I have looked at a number of websites for chairs, and National Business Furniture was by far the most reasonable.
    Not at this time
  • Oct 13, 2015
    This was the only place I could find the size table I wanted that was ready and available.
  • Oct 9, 2015
    So far so good. I am awaiting the product before I make a final decision on the quality of the profuct and service of the company
  • Oct 8, 2015
    I've purchased items from there for my church and was very satisfied with all the items. This is why I purchased from them for my job.
  • Oct 8, 2015
    Oct 16, 2015
    I have not had the opportunity to contact National Business furniture about the order. It appears that one of the pieces arrived damaged. It is apparent that this happened during shipping. One of the desk tops was scratched, the packaging was broken. Clearly the result of having something placed on top of it.
  • Oct 6, 2015
    Need more variety of products
  • Oct 6, 2015
    creating an account was not easy: it asked me several times to fix an error about the password, even though there was no error. Also checking to be human claimed several times I am not a human. Bad design.
  • Oct 5, 2015
    It's a shame you can't expedite shipping on some products shipped out of distribution
  • Sep 28, 2015
    No Comments. Since i haven't received the purchase yet.
    Oct 8, 2015
  • Sep 24, 2015
    Oct 5, 2015
    The mechanism that the attaches to the post, that connection seems to be quite wobbly. It's not as sturdy as I anticpated after reading the specs and the reviews.
  • Sep 22, 2015
    Oct 5, 2015
    2 drawer oak filing cabinet. Top drawer locks but not bottom draw. Was not advised of this.
  • Sep 22, 2015
    Oct 16, 2015
    The doors on the credenza don't close properly because the clamp to catch the door was not in the right location. I had to take it off and redo it myself.
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Oct 1, 2015
    easy on line ordering - prompt delivery - nice products
  • Sep 10, 2015
    Oct 2, 2015
    Packaged very well to avoid damage during shipment. High quality product.