NationalBusinessFurniture Reviews

05/06/2015
NationalBusinessFurniture Ratings and User Reviews. NationalBusinessFurniture is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 104 reviews.
National Business Furniture offers over 10,000 office furniture items. Your quality wholesale furniture source since 1975 offering “beautiful offices at affordable prices”.

NationalBusinessFurniture Rating

More About NationalBusinessFurniture

Recent Reviews for NationalBusinessFurniture

• Apr 20, 2015
    I thought everything on the website was great, but I really wish there was pictures of the products in every color. It would be nice to see the finished product and not just the colors individually.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Low ratings on ordering process due SOLELY to the default setting to automatically send me advertising e-mails. I DESPISE that in ANY merchant. It is poor customer relations. I know you exist, I get your catalogs, and I can find your website when I need something. Why do you (and other vendors) fill up my in-box with what amounts to spam that I then have to opt out of?
  • Apr 15, 2015
    NATIONAL BUSINESS FURNITURE HAS VERY GOOD PRICES AND THE WEBSITE WAS VERY USER FRIENDLY.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I think this piece of furniture was a great buy, but the shipping was high.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    I did not like the fact that shipping is included in the order and at an outrageous rate! I would have taken a longer delivery time for no shipping costs. This will determine future purchases.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    So far I am very satisfied. The online help was exceptional, with the file video chat where the sales person was able to show and demonstrate the product and answer my questions.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I was able to use a coupon and save on our order.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Would have preferred ability to return items after they were put together. Would have purchased another item if I could return it.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Website was easy to use. Would have appreciated seeing shipping costs earlier in the purchase process. The reviews were very helpful.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Great place to find what I'm looking for at a low price..
    Nice easy site to use
  • Apr 6, 2015
    I was surprised by the change in per item price between the printed catalog and the final online price. For example, Item 50972 is $279 for qty 1-2 in the catalog, but was $312.40 online.
    Apr 16, 2015
  • Apr 6, 2015
    No Comment all is well every time we order...
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Apr 13, 2015
    Once I realized it was going to take longer to get than I anticipated, I called the same day and cancelled the order. Two days later, I get an email with the tracking number saying it had been shipped...
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Apr 13, 2015
    We ordered 10 chairs for around our conference table. The chairs are lovely but some of the screws were missing in one box, and in another box the screw holes did not line up at all for assembly. Two out of ten chairs could not be utilized. This could have been totally avoided if quality control measures were in place. This is an unnecessary aggravation for the customer.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Apr 6, 2015
    The furniture came on time, delivered by a helpful delivery person,. The product is as expected and should last many years in our office. Thanks
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Always a pleasure. Was helped by Barbara at ext 3428. She was GREAT!
    Apr 12, 2015
    Outstanding products, great pricing, wonderful customer support.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Apr 5, 2015
    this is a great business to work with!