NationalBusinessFurniture Reviews

01/25/2015
NationalBusinessFurniture Ratings and User Reviews. NationalBusinessFurniture is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 114 reviews.
National Business Furniture offers over 10,000 office furniture items. Your quality wholesale furniture source since 1975 offering “beautiful offices at affordable prices”.

NationalBusinessFurniture Rating

More About NationalBusinessFurniture

Recent Reviews for NationalBusinessFurniture

• Nov 19, 2014
    Easy online shopping.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    I was happy until I saw 8-9 weeks for delivery.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    I have been tracking this item for years and I finally was able to buy a townhouse with a library. I hope this item is as good as it looks on your website.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Good Quality and excellent construction at a reasonable price.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Need electronic invoices for accounting purposes.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    I was disappointed that my coupon code didn't work. I hope the product is reliable.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Thanks for the catalog we got in the mail. I don't know that I would have found this company without the catalog. I am still old-fashioned enough that I like to flip through paper catalogs.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Nov 24, 2014
    Exactly as shown and Fast delivery!!!!
  • Nov 12, 2014
    Overall, we have been very pleased with the products we have purchase from National Business Furniture. The quality of the product has typically been superb, and I believe that we have spent our money well by going through National Business Furniture.
  • Nov 12, 2014
    glad you still have these desks as they will match the rest of the departments desks
    Nov 20, 2014
    Nice catalog and website.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    I was not given an option for a faster method of shipping and I did not like the fact that I had to pay $151.00 to have a person bring the furniture inside the building. I feel that should be part of the buying experience. Because of that alone I would never recommend your company to anyone else and I will not use your company again until that is resolved.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    You do not have my business listed (freight/logistics/transportation). The shipping charges are VERY high and the advertised discount is fairly useless. We will probably order one more shipment (to complete a selection of chairs) but we will go elsewhere for our office furniture needs in the future.
  • Nov 9, 2014
    I purchased an item from NBF in the past and was very very satisfied with the customer service I received from Jamie B. She is the reason I returned to purchase this item from NBF rather than other vendors that carry the same item such as Staples.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Nov 15, 2014
    Great product that enhanced a home office arrangement. Delivery service was late and we had to chase down the delivery company to get the product to our home. This cost us set up time and the need to rearrange our schedules.
  • Nov 3, 2014
    Nov 20, 2014
    I ordered 5 guest chairs for my boss's office. I am pleased with the style of the chairs - just as I expected from the catalogue. They are solid and look nice. However, every chair has nicks, dings, gouges in the wood on the legs and arm rest areas. Some are smaller, but there are a few that are fairly substantial. We will do our best to find some stain or paint and touch them up and hide them, but I am not happy with having to do this. We spent over $1,700 on these chairs and I expected them to come without flaws. If there was a small nick or 2 on a few of the chairs, I would understand, but for there to be something on every chair is not a positive experience. Also - one of the chairs has an issue with the cover being able to fit all the way down in the back, where it goes around and is secured by Velcro on the underside of the seat. It did not go all the way down, and when we were assembling, had to really pull and stretch it to get it to reach, and even then it keeps coming undone. I know that the policy is once we unwrap and assemble them, we can't return them. We also need to have the chairs now, since we disposed of the ones that we had, so we're going to keep them and try to touch them up the best we can. And I do like them - I just wish the wood wasn't so flawed.
  • Nov 3, 2014
    Nov 11, 2014
    Order was received within 24 hours but shipped with the wrong screws. 10 days later, I still do noty have the correct parts to assemble it.
  • Oct 30, 2014
    Ordering online was very simple. Price was a little higher than some others I found online, but your delivery time was much faster. I am interested in seeing what the quality of the item we purchased is like. Hopefully it will no disappoint!
    Nov 7, 2014
    I was very happy with how quickly my order was completed and delivered. The desk is great quality at a fair price. The tracking system was a little behind the delivery schedule, but it was here quickly and we're very satisfied!
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Nov 7, 2014
    NBF has a really good Customer Service team. They are all very courteous and willing to go as far as needed to resolve an issue. The problem for me is that there was an issue with a trucking/delivery company of their choosing who were not dependable, no good at communicating and would not deliver up an elevator. I could not understand how once business could not understand that when delivering to another business, you don't leave it at the front door. Especially for a couple of hundred pounds of furniture to be assembled. I was charged $79.00 for inside delivery just to bring the pieces right pass the door (in a NYC office building). The experience wasn't great but the Customer Service team at NBF a resolved it by changing delivery companies (at the last minute without informing me of anything, which wasn't good), to a trucking company with better attitudes and had no problem delivering upstairs using a freight elevator. It worked out, but it was very stressful due to my going to work on days off for the delivery when it didn't show up at all the first day and no correspondence telling me that. I hope the company works to select more dependable delivery companies because I was very close to canceling the order when this situation occurred and I was most definitely blaming NBF For it. At the end, it worked out and I appreciate their efforts.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    the web was easy to find what I was looking for
    Nov 10, 2014
    It was better looking in person that in the book and was high quality material and craftsmanship and easy to put together