NeptuneCigar.com Reviews

09/15/2014
NeptuneCigar.com Ratings and User Reviews. NeptuneCigar.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 158 reviews.

NeptuneCigar.com Rating

More About NeptuneCigar.com

Recent Reviews for NeptuneCigar.com

• Sep 3, 2014
    i was very happy with the ease in which I was able to make my purchase. i have a friend that has beena customer for quite some time and highly recommends the website.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Nice shop in Fort Lauderdale. Good prices.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    More tatujae and quesada!!!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I am frequent customer at your Pinecrest store and find the layout and selection unmatched. It's the only place I buy cigars.
    quick and easy
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I like the great varity of the grab bags and the humidor accessories
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Great sight. Great products. Only issue is website is not compatible with my Nokia lumia mobile
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I like the quick delivery time
    Sep 3, 2014
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Don't know what to say really. Thank you?
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I thought it was a great website with a variety of amazing products. Very satisfied
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Has the widest selection i've ever seen in a tobacco site, with great prices
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Love Neptune!! I have shopped in the store when I lived in Miami and now I have it shipped into the Dominican Republic where I live. Great people, great service and great prices.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    cigar quality incosistent
  • Aug 23, 2014
    This is the only site that I can find the Partagas 1845 Extra Fuerte cigars. We spend approx. $1,000 + on cigars each year. I have used this site before, but I will definitely come back for my next order!
    Aug 31, 2014
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Aug 27, 2014
    Perfect fast shipping and great arturo Fuente cigar,,,muchas gracias Por su buen servicio
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Love your website. The best I've ever seen as far as finding what I want, good information about products, good photos of everything, etc. Love your "spin the wheel" discount promotion as well. Keep 'em coming Neptune!
    Aug 25, 2014
    I'm very satisfied with all aspects of my purchase experience, except that when my cigars arrived, they were quite dried out. I intend to contact customer support tomorrow to ask how I should handle a bunch of very crispy cigars.