Netaya.com Reviews

08/27/2014
Netaya.com Ratings and User Reviews. Netaya.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 171 reviews.

Netaya.com Rating

More About Netaya.com

Recent Reviews for Netaya.com

• Aug 18, 2014
    Have not yet received the merchandise.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Good produce selection with reasonable price.Highly recommand
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I have been happy with the purchases at Netaya. I have not received the present purchase yet.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Great products at wonderful prices
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Satisfied with purchase so far.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I lost a very sentimental bracelet that I received as a gift 8 years ago, and sent you an email to see if I could still get one. I received a very prompt reply with the information.
    website is very slow.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Impressive selection. Incredible pricing. Based on past experiences with Netaya the quality is outstanding.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    1st time making a purchase...
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Great place to buy jewlrey
  • Aug 16, 2014
    These were the first couple of purchases (done on the same day at approximately the same time of day) that I've ever made from this site and, despite some of the less than glowing reviews some of your customers have left for you, I like to make my own decisions based upon my own experiences. Thus, I will anxiously await my purchases which, by the way, are going to be sent to my oldest BEST FRIEND of almost 40 years! So, needless to say, I cannot stress the fact that I'm very much hoping that these items are as nice as they "look" on your website and that they are delivered quickly so I can examine them and then decide whether or not they are worthy of such an important gift to a VERY important person in my life!
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Password never works...they one sent by them is too complicated to remember. Never got a response when I asked for help. Always a challenge to buy something...which is a shame because the deals are good. Need to fix glitches or I won't buy again!
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Hopefully quality is as good. Easy to do business with.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Everyone has loved items I have bought here.
    Aug 18, 2014
    I paid for over night express to receive the items on time, however, they never arrived.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    it is a great site, the jewelry is really nice.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    I am very impressed with the site, it is very concise and easily navigated. The items are very appealing and affordable. I will definitely use this site in the immediate future especially for gifts as these will say it all to the lucky recipients.
    Aug 18, 2014
    Great items and packaging, affordable prices, expeditious delivery, site easily navigated,
  • Aug 1, 2014
    I would always come back to shop on this website.....great
    Aug 16, 2014
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Aug 17, 2014
    Bracelet is very pretty and is a good weight.