New Level Motor Sports Reviews

05/02/2015
New Level Motor Sports Ratings and User Reviews. New Level Motor Sports is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 133 reviews.

New Level Motor Sports Rating

More About New Level Motor Sports

Recent Reviews for New Level Motor Sports

• Feb 11, 2015
    Love the prices and selection
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Very good site
  • Feb 10, 2015
    found exactly what i was looking for at a good value. Checkout was VERY easy.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    The overall experience was great can't wait to see what my order will do for my hemi
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Keep up the good work
  • Feb 8, 2015
    This product was by far the cheapest that I found.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    like how ever thing is organized an shipping
  • Feb 7, 2015
    i am thankful you guys had zero tax and zero shipping. and the ease of access an ordering was great! also the product i ordered had all the information for the product in the description which helped me make sure i wanted to buy this one. I LOOK FORWARD TO MAKE MORE PURCHASES IN THE NEAR FUTURE! Thank you very much!
  • Feb 5, 2015
    First time buyer
  • Jan 30, 2015
    the web site answered my call quickly and I got what I need
    Feb 9, 2015
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Great price on product, simple and easy online checkout. I will most definately return
    Feb 8, 2015
    Purchased the volant CAI for a 15 tundra 5.7 based off dyno results. Dont have a lot of miles on it but there is a noticable difference. Not sure it matches the dyno (which im sure is taken at the flywheel not the wheels) but, im still satisfied. I had to call regarding a possible missing piece but found it just rests against the wall of the duct intake which seems like a poor design but i can fabricate something. Customer support was very knowledgable and friendly which was nice. Overall if i see something i need for my cars i will make new level my 1st stop.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Feb 5, 2015
    Thanks Injen intake sounds amazing love it you can feel the difference thanks!!
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Very good
    Feb 11, 2015
    The product was a good price and availability was good. Did call to ask about the item and got a good response.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Feb 7, 2015
    One item ordered was not shipped, they just put money back into PayPal account with no explanation. The rest of the order was just as expected and delivered on time.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Feb 9, 2015
    I was never informed as to the issues of my order. I had to initiate contact on several occasions to find out what was going on. I never received and callback from New Level.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Feb 5, 2015
    I still waiting on my product to arrive