CheapEcigs.com Reviews

CheapEcigs.com Ratings and User Reviews. CheapEcigs.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 4 reviews. Last rated on 06/26/2014.

Recent Reviews for CheapEcigs.com

• Jun 26, 2014
    Jul 14, 2014
    they were the only thing I could use to quit smoking and I have tried everything for the last 40 years!
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Jun 26, 2014
    i have done what I can to get answers about my delivery but never get answers back you took my mony but I havn't received my order which was ordered on 6-13-14
  • Jun 1, 2014
    Has helped me to quit smoking cigarettes easily, without withdrawal symptoms. In July, it will be one year since I quit and have no need to go back to regular cigarettes.
    Jun 7, 2014
  • May 16, 2014
    I think the Quality control on the cartridges needs attention, I have had to orders now with 97% defective Cartridges and that is 100 Cartridges total. You quickly replaced the first bad order and I am waiting to see the response time on the order I just wrote in about.
    May 28, 2014
    I still have not received any info on my previous order that I have contacted you about, 10 boxes of defective cartridges. So its hard for me fill this form out until I find out how you are going to deal with the defective order.