NewKadia Reviews

01/27/2015
NewKadia Ratings and User Reviews. NewKadia is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 88 reviews. Last rated on 01/26/2015.
NewKadia.com offers a broad selection of comic books, comic art, animation cells, and TV memorabilia.

NewKadia Rating

More About NewKadia

Recent Reviews for NewKadia

• Jan 26, 2015
    Very pleasant shopping experience.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Easy experience - good selection - good prices
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I have ordered with NewKadia in the past with good experiences all round, so I was happy to renew the partnership when I had the chance recently. I work in the collectables industry and have been recommending them to many people I work with.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Limited experience, but so far positive. I received exactly what I ordered, exactly how I ordered.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Always have done the customer right .Treated fair and just good service!
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Best place to buy comics.... PERIOD!
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Great Purchase after another. Even if the comic you want isn't there, I tend to give it a couple of days to a week and there it is. I've never had a complaint to give, in my book you guys are a 5 star company. Keep up the good work. Sincerely, Devin Perez
  • Jan 14, 2015
    I likie but too many emails.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    I have always enjoyed looking through all of the selections, and cant wait to receive my orders
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Great selections great experience
  • Jan 11, 2015
    Wish they had info available for content of the comics and if they did made easier to find.
  • Jan 11, 2015
    Great site. Have always received things in a timely fashion, even though I live in Canada. Thanks, neighbour.
  • Jan 11, 2015
    love this site. has everything I need and plan on using it for many years to come.
  • Jan 11, 2015
    I am satisfied with the process of my purchase, especially that I was provided a discount coupon as a first time customer (hope there'll be more in the future). The prices of the comic books I purchased for their stated grading are better than those of the other online stores. Although, I have to be honest, as a FIRST TIME customer my trust on the photos and the grading of the books have yet to be validated once I've received them since this will for sure make me a repeat customer of NewKadia.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    It's a pretty alright website from what I've seen. I was pleasantly surprised about the recent sale on comics so I bought more then what I came for. I think the design of the website could be worked on a bit more though, that checkout section was sort of clumped with options all over the screen.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    found everything good, was a pleaser
    Jan 19, 2015
    really supprised how fast we receied my order. thank you.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Was a little difficult locating the books I was looking for. I came to get some issues of Power Man and Iron Fist, but could not find any of the 1978-1986 series. I did find an Iron Fist mini series I needed though, so all is good. I will check back.
    Jan 11, 2015
    I will be using this service again. Only issue I had was difficulty finding things on th site. Probably because I am old.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    good products just wish you had some of my other choices in stock x-men93-95 defenders 1-2
    Jan 10, 2015
    You rock keep up the awesome service and product
  • Dec 31, 2014
    I like the site and the prices, and the discounts, but i always shop on my smartphone and everytime i go to the site, i have difficulties. I placed a search and it worked the first time, but when i moved from the specific item, it wouldn't let me back. I wasted so much time trying to get back that my 33% coupon expired and i had to use a 15% one instead! Their crappy website actually cost me money! If I hadn't paid in advance for free shipping, I'd shop elsewhere just to avoid the frustration.
    Jan 10, 2015
    I like NewKadia, but the site is always glitchy on my smartphone. On my last purchase, I missed out on a nice discount because the site kept screwing up and time ran out- i was pissed. I don't like leaving a purchase with that feeling.
  • Dec 27, 2014
    Good site. It's very intuitive when it comes to looking for an item.
    Jan 11, 2015