NewKadia Reviews

01/20/2017
NewKadia Ratings and User Reviews. NewKadia is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 81 reviews. Last rated on 01/20/2017.
NewKadia.com offers a broad selection of comic books, comic art, animation cells, and TV memorabilia.

NewKadia Rating

More About NewKadia

Recent Reviews for NewKadia

• Jan 20, 2017
    Improve mobile experience
  • Jan 18, 2017
    i had a great experience with this website i'm definitely coming back here to shop when i want anything specific
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Very pleased with pricing and selection
  • Jan 17, 2017
    It's was easy to get and find what I wanted all the other sites couldn't hardly even pay them or would just find one
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I was quite happy how fast a digital gift card was sent for a person's birthday.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    First purchase from this site. I'd likely will buy more depending on stock and how accurate the grading is on the comic before I go for the larger prices items. Overall the experience thus far is great and as a Canadian I'm use to high shipping but this seems reasonable.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I have bought so many comics from newkadia. The selection is vast and super easy. I love it and wouldnt trust any other online comic store other than newkadia
  • Jan 13, 2017
    One of the easiest websites to navigate.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Love the awesome deals !! Deals on wheels ! !
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Buying comic books at NewKadia is a very satisfactory experience and the books arrive quickly and are always as graded.Thank you very much!!
    Jan 20, 2017
  • Jan 8, 2017
    have used newkadia a lot in the past. have always been very satisfied with their service.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    I've checked this site out a few times and the prices are reasonable and their sakes look pretty good
  • Jan 8, 2017
    NewKadia is the best comic book store online. I only collect one comic title and NewKadia seems to be the only one to carry these comics. Previous shipments from NewKadia were packaged well and protected from the elements. Thanks NewKadia and I always hope for your continued success.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    You might be more organized with a few extra options. most sites have options that narrow searches for specific items. If you could narrow some of the searches to include condition of items purchased, it would have helped cut my search time in half. If option is available, I did not see it, but generally the site was easily navigate-able and a lot of fun for a first timer. I will be back.
    Jan 19, 2017
    Great deals great items. Terrible shipping. Items were damaged. I was offered a return but I wanted the items And put hours into searching for them so I kept them damaged.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Lots of ads made me a little suspicious. The design of the website looks quite old fashion and made me hesitant to trust. Overly reassuring about the security was a little off putting as well. However, I trust my bank, so I'm giving this a shot and we'll hope for the best.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    It was a good experience so far. The final determination comes when I get my order.
    Jan 14, 2017
  • Jan 2, 2017
    I am a fan of how your codes are chosen (female super heroes) in terms of categories from time to time.
  • Jan 1, 2017
    great ordering experience now 3 times
    Jan 14, 2017
  • Dec 20, 2016
    NewKadia rocks!
    Jan 13, 2017
    Always satisfied with my purchases from New Kadia- pleasure doing business!
  • Dec 1, 2016
    Jan 20, 2017
    Your website is easy to navigate and shipping/delivery was great!