NewKadia Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

NewKadia Reviews

10/21/2017
NewKadia Ratings and User Reviews. NewKadia is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 81 reviews.
NewKadia.com offers a broad selection of comic books, comic art, animation cells, and TV memorabilia.

NewKadia Rating

More About NewKadia

Recent Reviews for NewKadia

• Sep 21, 2017
    I loved your value section. I found a few that I've been looking for.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    Very poor website, only reason I came here is volume of "common" issues not available elsewhere. Checkout doesn't recognise foreign credit card addresses, very clunky search, slow site, etc.
  • Sep 10, 2017
    I have purchased many times over the years and have always been satisfied. NewKadia is perfect for filling holes in collections with known quality.
    Sep 19, 2017
    I have always valued NewKadia's service and products. I have never been disappointed that I can remember and if so, it was quickly addressed and commented. Thanks hyou.
  • Sep 18, 2017
    Enjoy the easy to use interface. Would like to search item by grade.
  • Sep 17, 2017
    The website runs extremely slow. Logging in takes way to long and almost makes me want to shop elsewhere.
  • Sep 17, 2017
    Your site got me started in buying and reading comics. The comic valuation on the site is an amazing bonus.
  • Sep 04, 2017
    Totally respect that NewKadia base prizes upon over street value.
    Sep 16, 2017
  • Sep 16, 2017
    Would be nice to upgrade the visual interface of the site, untill now im very pleased qith the buying experience
  • Aug 29, 2017
    excellent comic store
    Sep 15, 2017
    very good online store
  • Sep 13, 2017
    Could not find the search bar at all. It was missing completely so it made it a real challenge to find what I wanted.
  • Sep 12, 2017
    Super pleased with first order - I look forward to giving them more business! I like the prices, the selection, the coupons, and especially the personalized invoice.
  • Sep 11, 2017
    I love this!!!!!
  • Sep 11, 2017
    Interesting website.
  • Aug 24, 2017
    Professional and excellence items
    Sep 09, 2017
  • Sep 08, 2017
    I thought it was a good site, but the search bar didn't show up until I requested the desktop version of it.
  • Sep 07, 2017
    Perhaps you can make your site search to stay active to go back to the list for thethings I just searched for. Now it requires me to new search all the time.Also - when you have an issue that is not in stock, but an easy button to fill in for contact with me when you acquire it.
  • Aug 20, 2017
    Great site......fabulous comics......delivered as promise in great condition
    Sep 07, 2017
  • Aug 18, 2017
    Sep 04, 2017
    I'm trying to sign in so I can make another order but the website won't let me go any further. Also the website won't even load anymore after.
  • Aug 12, 2017
    Sep 04, 2017
    I love the fast service and outstanding ease of ordering. I also really appreciate the matrix on the back of each bagged book that demonstrates their rating criteria. Well done!
  • Sep 01, 2017