NewKadia Reviews

04/24/2015
NewKadia Ratings and User Reviews. NewKadia is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 106 reviews.
NewKadia.com offers a broad selection of comic books, comic art, animation cells, and TV memorabilia.

NewKadia Rating

More About NewKadia

Recent Reviews for NewKadia

• Mar 26, 2015
    easy site to use. Pleased that I found what I was looking for.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I really like the site. The only complaints that I could have is some things just arent in stock, there arent alot of pictures of the comics, and some prices were a little higher than other sites like mycomicshop.com. I really love the discounts you guys give though and the site is very easy to navigate and so is the checkout and the cart which is a big plus. I will be a consistent customer.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    My favorite store to purchase comics online. Best service and great deals!!
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Great place to shop.
  • Mar 18, 2015
    I like it, had my boyfriend take a look too. He got confused with viewing certain items. When I took a look, the out of stock items listed seemed a bit unorganized and hard to follow. It's easier just to only show what's available and issues that aren't can be requested (perhaps on the bottom of the page or on the side) I knew what I was looking for, making it easy to find and purchase. For someone just browsing I can see how it can be overwhelming. Overall I enjoy this site and will be returning.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    This is a great site. They explain clearly the condition of what you are buying and make it so easy to make a purchase. I recommend this site to any comic book collector.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    I enjoy browsing through this particular website for comic books. My only issue is and I understand that this issue isn't exactly the easiest to fix. My only issue is the lack of availability in with the more popular comics, such as Deadpool, Batman, Wolverine etc. I have only been browsing this website for a few days and still haven't seen any updates of new issues being stocked for these more popular universe's. I completely understand that what I am raising isn't something that can just be fixed. If I had a bone to pick with Newkadia.com, this is my only concern. Other than that, this website is terrific. I enjoy thoroughly looking for different alternative universe's with any comic. I enjoy finding any old comics that I came across when I was child. This website makes me feel secure when purchasing online. The intimate emails in relation to my purchases and the reassurance of my order is taken seriously by the CEO. I look forward to many years in using newkadia.com.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    In my most recent order from NewKadia I ordered four comic books. Only one of the books was incorrectly shipped. I checked the order and contacted the company to arrange an exchange for the correct book. Instead of having me send the incorrect book back to them (costing me time and money) NewKadia is shipping me the book I originally ordered at no cost and is letting me keep the incorrect book I received. I haven't seen this kind of customer service in any other online transaction. To just receive what I originally ordered, no questions asked, is very refreshing. I'll keep buying from them whenever I have the chance!
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Mar 27, 2015
    I love Newkadia!! Awesome service!!
  • Mar 9, 2015
    NewKadia kicks a$$!!!
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Always a pleasure!
  • Mar 8, 2015
    Great site. Easy to order. Great company.
    Mar 25, 2015
    Great company doing a great job. Glad to do business with them.
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Very cool site, stocked with just about any comic you could want
  • Mar 5, 2015
    great online experience great selection and display of Overstreet Pricing
  • Mar 5, 2015
    ver satisfied with the quality of information
    Mar 17, 2015
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Ithe has been a great experience so far.
    Mar 13, 2015
    It was a great experience!
  • Mar 1, 2015
    nice.
    Mar 12, 2015
    The order tracking was the worst part about the shipping. i did not receive an email tracking number until maybe four days later, after the purchase. But the comics were very well kept in the package, the price was good, and very good customer service. i will definitely recommend this website (if the emailing the tracking number gets better).
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Amazing place to shop!
    Mar 9, 2015
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Thank you I have been looking for good deals on Comic books for some time and your site was just the right price for what I need
    Mar 8, 2015
    You guys are great. It is a little hard to order via mobile. And when I search for comics a lot of the times it says N/A. Just reviewing. Thanks for your services.