Nice Price Favors Reviews

10/20/2014
Nice Price Favors Ratings and User Reviews. Nice Price Favors is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 125 reviews. Last rated on 10/17/2014.

Nice Price Favors Rating

More About Nice Price Favors

Recent Reviews for Nice Price Favors

• Oct 17, 2014
    No comment at this time
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Fabulous amazing help and products.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Very convenient. Best price found!
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Pleasant Phone experience, and easy to place my order.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Shipping cost was twice my purchase cost. i would appreciate a reduction in shipping costs. Otherwise, the experience was positive.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I found them easy to navigate but will see how much I like them when I get my favors.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    * It would be helpful if you could see a sample of what the product looks like. * Competitive Price * Transparent about estimated date of package arriving ( I had to look at the map, read the shipping details link to arrive at an eta of 7-8 days)
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I ordered the heart wine stoppers and compact mirror before as prizes for my bridal show. I loved them and so did the brides.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    I have not received what I ordered yet, but everything so far looks good.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    The site was nice and it was easy to find what I'm looking for. The only thing a little confusing is that i ordered a deck of cards in a personalized box. It didn't tell me what the cards were going to look like. hopefully they'll be a standard design i suppose.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    there was no sign-in where they keep tract of your previous orders so u can just reorder something. you had to redesign a product all over again. waste of time. time is valuable to me. also no coupons offered anywhere for free shipping.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Great prices, great quality, beautiful selection of items.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    It would be great if you waived the shipping cost when ordering 1 favor.
    Oct 19, 2014
  • Oct 7, 2014
    The price and the ease with which I could personalize was very appreciated.
    Oct 15, 2014
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I was looking for a very specific item and found it here after searching many other sites.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    Terrific price; easy to use Website. I will shop at Nice Price Favors again.
    Oct 18, 2014
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Shipping cost too much I didn't get enough place cards from another cite so I came for last minute purchases I need but Tuesday so it was more expensive
    Oct 9, 2014
  • Sep 27, 2014
    WILL SHOP HERE AGAIN !!!
    Oct 11, 2014
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Just a simple experience. I looked for several sites for lip balm shower favor's for my sister's showers. Yours was the easiest to follow and the best prices!
    Oct 7, 2014
    Great selection, great prices and arrived sooner than expected. Everyone loved the lip balm favors at my sister's bridal shower. I definitely recommend!
  • Sep 15, 2014
    I really enjoyed ordering this product, it's for my Mom's surprise birthday party. I hope they will be as pretty as they look online
    Oct 7, 2014
    I ordered stemless wine glasses for my mothers surprise birthday party and everyone loved them.