Nice Price Favors Reviews

02/04/2016
Nice Price Favors Ratings and User Reviews. Nice Price Favors is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 110 reviews. Last rated on 02/04/2016.

Nice Price Favors Rating

More About Nice Price Favors

Recent Reviews for Nice Price Favors

best deal in town
    prices are awsome
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Well this is my first time ordering from Nice Price Favors!...i hope i have an overall great experience!..so far so good!....and my coupon code did not work!...that made me a little upset but i still ordered!...could not get in contact with customer service to ask questions about my order!
  • Feb 4, 2016
    So far, the selection is great and the prices are fair.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    The favor I chose had great reviews. I do wish the pricing was a bit less per piece or that there was an online coupon for more than just 5%.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Looking at ordering wedding favours. Very interested in playing cards so I ordered a sample worth 0.63 but had to pay $40 for shipping!
    Do no yet
  • Feb 2, 2016
    I searched & you guys have the cheapest prices! Thank you!
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Hope the quality is great. I will advise once received.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    I ordered bridal shower favors and they look like they'll turn out nicely.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Needs to offer coupon codes
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Wish shipping was cheaper
  • Jan 29, 2016
    I had a great experience and would refer to others.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    i ordered these as party favors/gifts for my engagement party, it would be nice to coupons so that i can place another order for my wedding party favors/gifts
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Planning a wedding. Found items I want to consider and requested 5 samples. nicepricefavors shipping was not so nicely priced when it came to the shipping rate! The shipping rate was 3x the amount of the samples requested. My zip code was requested based on that information I was charged $24.56 for UPS Ground for buying $6.56 of merchandise! The weight of 5 small wedding favors is not that heavy. I have never experienced this from any other vendors. Quantities kept changing on me and it was hard to get the quantities I wanted. $5 Coupon I was told about by the lady on the phone was never seen while checking out either.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Very reliable company. Purchased from before, and items arrived quickly, and as promised. Will buy from again.
    Feb 1, 2016
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Just ordered a sample to see quality of glass coasters. Looking at purchasing around 400 if quality is amazing. Heard many good reviews
    Feb 4, 2016
  • Jan 13, 2016
    i liked the page it was very simple and easy to find exactly what i needed and to buy it too, i live it when i can i don't have a hard time to find what i need, i like to be in and out, look for what i want find it take it ,pay and go so thx u very much for not complicating it at all i still need some stuff for my weeding so this will be the first place to look , definitely saving this page to my favorite tab.
    Jan 31, 2016
    really good
  • Jan 12, 2016
    Tried to order 4 samples. Shipping showed as $36. Had to call customer service to correct and then told could only order 3 samples.
    Jan 30, 2016
    I ordered three samples to consider before making a quantity purchase. The butterfly compact arrive with the mirror broken into several pieces. It did not seem worth the trouble to return it. Otherwise, I like the items. You have a nice selection, and the price is nice! However, your shipping and handling charges are outrageous for such small, light-weight items. It almost seems like a scam--quote a great price then slap the customers with the shipping and handling charges. I might still place a quantity order for one of the three selections--still trying to decide.
  • Jan 12, 2016
    My only problem is the shipping charges. I think it is too steep.
    Feb 4, 2016