Nice Price Favors Reviews

11/23/2014
Nice Price Favors Ratings and User Reviews. Nice Price Favors is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 117 reviews. Last rated on 11/23/2014.

Nice Price Favors Rating

More About Nice Price Favors

Recent Reviews for Nice Price Favors

• Nov 23, 2014
    I wanted bling so liked name of product. want red bling but clear rhinestones was ok...
  • Nov 22, 2014
    alot of cute n awsome thing i can continue to buy ,very easy to purchase stuff and at a good price.. thank youu
  • Nov 20, 2014
    The only thing that was pricey was the shipping expense. I did the ground shipping and it was still quite costly. I do look forward to receiving the product.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    So far I'm pleased with the site. I only wish the website had a sleeker, more user-friendly look.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    I thought the items I purchased were good for the price I paid
    NOT AT THIS TIME
    I am just worried I won't get it in time for my party on December 6th
  • Nov 18, 2014
    the only thing was that shipping was a little high
  • Nov 18, 2014
    they seem to be very cute and most of it its affordable.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    This company is fantastic! I ordered my wedding favors from them and now I am ordering my the favors for my friend's bridal shower. It is great to find a place that has amazing customer service and sells really nice and appropriate items.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    I will know more when the purchase I made arrives, I looked at this product on other sites and what I appreciated was the honesty about shipping. Although I felt free shipping could have been offered, I was okay with paying it because I saw honesty in their sale tactics. Too many consumers are taken by companies with their hidden charges and their perceived discounts when they have inflated their prices. I hope I am right about this company.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    Very good prices!! Much cheaper than other party favor websites. Got a 5% discount at check out which was a nice surprise!! The favors i ordered were much better design than others I have seen
  • Nov 13, 2014
    excited to see the matches!
  • Nov 13, 2014
    The autumn bottle opener party favor was exactly what I was looking for!
  • Nov 12, 2014
    I had been looking all over for something specific for a DIY project for my wedding, and finally found what I needed at Nice Price Favors! Happy with the product selection and uniqueness.
    Nov 22, 2014
    I actually bought this product to use for a craft, so I only needed the emblem that was attached to the key chain. I couldn't find something like this anywhere else, and it ended up working very well to remove the emblem from the key chain.
  • Nov 7, 2014
    Such a great website. Very easy to navigate and great prices
  • Nov 6, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    Everyone loved the curio boxes. They came very attractively wrapped and were just right. They look more expensive than they were. We had Indian guests who thought they were great!
  • Nov 5, 2014
    shipping too much

From Nice Price Favors

The shipping is shown very clearly during the checkout process. If you felt it was too much, I'm not certain why you ordered from us? We beleive that our total prices (item plus shipping) is competitive with any favor company online. We have a price ... Read full response »
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Will be back to shop again. Just having a sample sent this time to see if I want to purchase more.
  • Nov 1, 2014
    Nov 7, 2014
    I received my napkins on Time and they are actually What I was looking for. I would highly recommend ordering from them..