Nice Price Favors Reviews

04/17/2015
Nice Price Favors Ratings and User Reviews. Nice Price Favors is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 147 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2015.

Nice Price Favors Rating

More About Nice Price Favors

Recent Reviews for Nice Price Favors

will wait for delivery
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I was easily able to find my wedding favors and the prices are reasonable.
    AS LONG AS I GET THE SHIPMENT ON TIME I WILL BE EXTREMELY HAPPY
  • Apr 17, 2015
    This is my first time on this site, and I think I will be back
  • Apr 15, 2015
    It was very nice having somewhere to shop that was there at my service.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I Enjoy how easy its to shop from here, but would love more delivery options and coupons for some of the purchases.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    The prices were almost 1/2 of what other "favor" sites were. Looks like the exact product. I think with any of these sites, it is difficult to know when your order is going to be delivered because they are a bit vague on the process of fulfillment. This is unsettling...even when I have paid extra for a 3-day delivery. So I am hoping they are going to be able to get me this order in a timely fashion. Also, the shipment fees are outrageous. I didn't add the "personalized" monogrammed products because they mentioned it "MAY" take longer to get the order. So I couldn't chance my order being late...so I removed the personalized selections.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I am excited to have custom tape meausers for my daughter's wedding.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Looks to be nice favors & a wide variety; but the shipping is outrageous........& I sure hope I get them in the designated time frame.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    This survey is a little early for me to give accurately. I requested a sample only.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Very convenient shopping..... very likely to pass this site along to friends and family
  • Apr 12, 2015
    They had a nice selection of Baby Shower favors/gifts and the whole process was really easy.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Shipping fees too high. Customer service excellent both Margaret and Linda. It would be nice to be able to design our own label but I will do that.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Apr 16, 2015
    I maybe didn't read right, I didnt reize I had to put stickers on the wine stopper. But that's small. Enjoy the stoppers!! The guest att the party willove them!
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Apr 12, 2015
    The product was dusty and the plastic cover on the product was dusty and with stains. Wish the package was little bit better and the product was not just send directly from the shelves because it was very dirty
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Apr 12, 2015
    Everything was great & reasonably priced.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Loved how easy and quick it was!!
    Apr 11, 2015
    Was under the impression that the fans that ordered would come as a designed not as stickers that inhale to place on the them. Would I known that I would not have ordered those particular ones.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Apr 13, 2015
    I was VERY pleased with the product and the delivery time, couldn't have asked for more!!!
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Photos look good. price was good compared to same item on other sites.
    Apr 17, 2015
    Very happy with my purchase. The were perfect, better than expected, loved the packaging, quality. everything about the order.
  • Mar 18, 2015
    Looking for inexpensive but fun wedding favors. Nice Price Favors was the best of three sites I searched.
    Apr 11, 2015
    I loved the custom shot glasses we had made,for our wedding