Nice Price Favors Reviews

Nice Price Favors Ratings and User Reviews. Nice Price Favors is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 155 reviews.

Nice Price Favors Rating

More About Nice Price Favors

Recent Reviews for Nice Price Favors

• Sep 22, 2015
    Would like an estimated arrival date after order.
  • Sep 22, 2015
    It was quite easy to navigate the website and complete the purchase. I just need to wait to see if item meets description on photo and if it is deliver on time. Loved the easy discount without coupons or codes.
    Good so far
  • Sep 21, 2015
    I love the site everything super cute and had a hard time choosing one thing I can't wait for my next event to purchase again
  • Sep 21, 2015
    More options in designs would be nice
  • Sep 21, 2015
    Your web site was easy to use and I liked that.
  • Sep 19, 2015
    Thank you for a great shopping experience!! I look forward to receiving my order. God bless you!!
  • Sep 18, 2015
    My daugther recieved a personalized glass job filled with candy from her boss. I really enjoyed the concept so i designed some for my company to hand out to it's customers for Christmas.
  • Sep 17, 2015
    easy website, great prices,
  • Sep 16, 2015
    This is the second time I ordered a sample. The first time I did not get an conformation e-mail so thought my order did not go through. But it turned out that the order got processed and shipped. An attempt for delivering the sample was made but that was over a month late and by that time I completely forgot about the order (which I thought did not go through, hence was not expecting the sample). In short the delivery attempt was unsuccessful so I have ordered the sample again was the price is very favorable. Hope it reaches on time.
  • Sep 15, 2015
    I am so excited to have found these manicure sets that are blank so that I can put my business information on it.
  • Sep 13, 2015
    I'm very satisfied with most of my experience, but I found the shipping price to be a little bit high. I'm planning a wedding, financing the entire thing myself, and when every penny counts 15.00+ is a lot of money to pay in only shipping costs. However, I also understand that it is sometimes necessary for businesses to charge these prices in order for the customer to receive the order in a somewhat timely manner; I just wish that there were more options, or that the ones given were a little more reasonably priced for someone who is on a tight budget.
  • Sep 12, 2015
    Easy and manageably website
    Sep 22, 2015
    Great shipping time!
  • Sep 5, 2015
    Sep 19, 2015
    I order glass teddy bear favors one came broken in pieces out of the 60 that I ordered
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Sep 17, 2015
    Customer service was very helpful and knowledgable when I contacted with questions about my order, availability and delivery. Delivery was prompt and as requested by the date requested. Very nice service and items were as described on the website. Thank you for making my party setup a breeze.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    This is my first purchase and based on the reviews I am looking forward to receiving my compact mirror favors. I will definitely be back.
    Sep 14, 2015
    The price was right and the item (pocket compact mirrors) was perfect as favors for our "Reflections of a Lovely Lady", but they were packed so tight that several mirrors had scratches on the outside,