Nice Price Favors Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Nice Price Favors Reviews

05/29/2017
Nice Price Favors Ratings and User Reviews. Nice Price Favors is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 215 reviews.

Nice Price Favors Rating

More About Nice Price Favors

Recent Reviews for Nice Price Favors

• Apr 30, 2017
    Beautiful Website! I have never wanted to spend my money any other way. Great prices
    May 23, 2017
    You need different styles of favors under $5
  • May 23, 2017
    I just ordered a sample to see if we would like to purchase more. Cannot comment on product yet.
  • May 22, 2017
    very affordable prices and a lot of variety of items to choose
    Found just what I was looking for. Thank you
  • May 22, 2017
    SHIPPING WAY TOO HIGH! 1/3 TO 1/2 OF THE COST IF MY ORDER FOR SHIPPING. DOUBT I WILL ORDER FROM THIS SITE AGAIN. PLUS TISSUE PACKETS ORDERED ARE NOT HEAVY, BREAKABLE, NOR DID I ORDER QUANTITIES I THE THOUSANDS.SJR
  • May 15, 2017
    This is my first time order. I hope everything will be good.
    May 21, 2017
  • May 21, 2017
    Found exactly what I was looking for and I can't wait for these Rose compact mirrors to be a part of my daughter's bridal shower! I think everybody will love them and feel very special
  • Apr 24, 2017
    They should offer coupon codes etc. Also consider flat rate shipping options like USPS could be cheaper for company and clients.
    May 21, 2017
  • May 20, 2017
    Nice items
  • May 06, 2017
    I put in a quantity of 160 and it automatically changed to 159. I'm not sure if this is because one item is being sent for free, if this is the case, thank you, and I would just recommend making that clear to the purchaser. Great site and cute wedding favors.
    May 19, 2017
    The project I purchased was great, however it changed the quantity on my purchase and I could not change it back. I wanted to order 160 items and the final shopping cart page kept auto correcting it to 159.
  • May 18, 2017
    The Nice Price Favor products are good quality and put a smile on the recepient's face. The merchandise is affordable and the merchandise ships quickly. Very pleased with the Nice Price Favors. Would highly recommend!
  • Jan 29, 2017
    good pricing
    May 17, 2017
  • May 17, 2017
    I was very happy when I asked for a discount code. The answer came very quickly, and was granted. Will order again.
  • May 17, 2017
    Nice Price Favors were awesome! There was a slight glitch with ordering, and I contacted them and they responded and fixed it right away. I just wish shipping wasn't as expensive and they didn't take as long to arrive, but I am very satisfied overall with the customer service.
  • May 05, 2017
    The Eiffel Tower Keychains will make very nice favors for our Chick-fil-a Daddy Daughter Date event in June.
    May 16, 2017
    Very cute favors for our Paris-themed Daddy-Daughter Date event. We were easily and quickly able to order 200 Eiffel Tower keychains. Packaging is lovely - silver box with viewing window and a black velvet setting to hold keychain firmly in place. Bow & tag make it extra special. 🗼🇫🇷
  • Apr 28, 2017
    This is the first time I ordered, I hope it is as nice as the picture.
    May 16, 2017
    Ok as a substitute. I wanted šomething else but it
  • May 16, 2017
    Shipping was more than I expected, but they beat competitor prices for the product.
  • May 03, 2017
    May 15, 2017
    I ordered wine bottle stoppers. All the stoppers poked through the bottom of the gift box they were in. Some gift boxes were worn and dusty.
  • May 13, 2017
    Really enjoyed my experience shopping through this vendor.
  • May 12, 2017
    Cheap nice easy wedding favors