Nice Price Favors Reviews

05/05/2015
Nice Price Favors Ratings and User Reviews. Nice Price Favors is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 164 reviews.

Nice Price Favors Rating

More About Nice Price Favors

Recent Reviews for Nice Price Favors

• Apr 26, 2015
    please allow payment with paypal
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Easy design for labels.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    i just googled and this site came up with exactly what i was looking for - was really glad to be allowed the option to purchase a sample to show my niece - will probably be purchasing 100 plus for her Irish themed wedding if she likes the sample. Pricing is very affordable.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I wish you had a brick and Morter store for pick up
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I love this site and will definitely be back
    Phone Support helped me select my item. Quick and easy
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Wish could view personalized order after submitting instead of require to recreate just to view, Good customer service to email questions.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    i hope my order comes to me as it looks om my computer screen
  • Apr 22, 2015
    This is my first purchase and based on the reviews I am looking forward to receiving my compact mirror favors. I will definitely be back.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I wish they had offered more options on their gift tags. A circle and a square are hardly exciting. Don't color should have also been an option.
    will wait for delivery
    Apr 25, 2015
    Nice favors
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I was easily able to find my wedding favors and the prices are reasonable.
    AS LONG AS I GET THE SHIPMENT ON TIME I WILL BE EXTREMELY HAPPY
  • Apr 17, 2015
    This is my first time on this site, and I think I will be back
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Apr 26, 2015
    The party favors were exactly what i expected. I also will have to say thank you for the reimbursement on shipping cost. I thought it might not be here on time, so i paid extra for shipping but was emailed promptly with a reimbursement and a gauranteed that i would receive them by the date that i requested.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    The prices were almost 1/2 of what other "favor" sites were. Looks like the exact product. I think with any of these sites, it is difficult to know when your order is going to be delivered because they are a bit vague on the process of fulfillment. This is unsettling...even when I have paid extra for a 3-day delivery. So I am hoping they are going to be able to get me this order in a timely fashion. Also, the shipment fees are outrageous. I didn't add the "personalized" monogrammed products because they mentioned it "MAY" take longer to get the order. So I couldn't chance my order being late...so I removed the personalized selections.
    Apr 21, 2015
  • Apr 13, 2015
    This survey is a little early for me to give accurately. I requested a sample only.
    Apr 23, 2015
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Affordable prices available.
    Apr 21, 2015
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Apr 23, 2015
    Love my Shot glasses for my wedding.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Photos look good. price was good compared to same item on other sites.
    Apr 17, 2015
    Very happy with my purchase. The were perfect, better than expected, loved the packaging, quality. everything about the order.