Nice Price Favors Reviews

04/25/2015
Nice Price Favors Ratings and User Reviews. Nice Price Favors is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 158 reviews.

Nice Price Favors Rating

More About Nice Price Favors

Recent Reviews for Nice Price Favors

• Apr 12, 2015
    They had a nice selection of Baby Shower favors/gifts and the whole process was really easy.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Shipping fees too high. Customer service excellent both Margaret and Linda. It would be nice to be able to design our own label but I will do that.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    It would have been nice to have the product I ordered and designed pop up one last time to view before placing order.
    Very nice website
  • Apr 8, 2015
    LOVE THIS SITE !! STINKIN LOVE IT !
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Unhappy with need to pay for two identical screening charges
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Prices are great! I always read the reviews before ordering each item. Reviews for your store are good. I have confidence that my order will arrive as anticipated and that the items will meet my expectations.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    I 'm anxious to see the quality of the products and may order more for an event. I think the shipping is high for ordering 100 pieces. It is 1/3 the price if the item.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Quick and easy wedding favors for our reception!
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Really enjoyed me experience. It was easy and fast. Love the efficiency.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Great products, really excited to receive them for my sisters wedding shower!
  • Apr 2, 2015
    I don't like your survey
  • Apr 2, 2015
    their prices are very reasonable and the quality of product in outstanding
  • Apr 2, 2015
    I love the different options and customizable colors available. I will be purchasing again!
  • Apr 2, 2015
    I ordered matchbooks. It would have been nice to have a generated view of the personalized changes I made, so that I know exactly what I'm ordering.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Loved how easy and quick it was!!
    Apr 11, 2015
    Was under the impression that the fans that ordered would come as a designed not as stickers that inhale to place on the them. Would I known that I would not have ordered those particular ones.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Good prices and selection of merchandise......
    Apr 7, 2015
    Great assortment of products at a very good competitive price. Quick shipping.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Apr 3, 2015
    I liked all my items. I had one problem and that was the silver bells I purchased. At least half of them were broken so I had to super glue them back together. Other than that the order was great.
  • Mar 18, 2015
    Looking for inexpensive but fun wedding favors. Nice Price Favors was the best of three sites I searched.
    Apr 11, 2015
    I loved the custom shot glasses we had made,for our wedding
  • Mar 16, 2015
    It would be ideal for your Canadian customers if you could offer USPS for delivery. UPS gouges Canadians with brokerage fees up to 50% of the cost of the purchase. When customers try to assert their legal right to do their own brokerage, UPS often illegally claims this can not be done. USPS on the other hand delivers the materials to Canada Post who charges a mere $5 brokerage fee. I would highly recommend you consider this option for your services as I not sure I would use again or recommend depending on how much brokerage fee I am charged on this order. Otherwise, I am quite happy with the prices and selection on your website. Thank you!
    Apr 9, 2015
    UPS lost half of my shippment for a week and half, but once Nice Price Favours requested UPS investigate, the missing box was found and arrived a few days later. I was particularly impressed with Rhonda was very helpful. She even asked when my event date was to ensure I had what I needed in time. Fortunately I have ordered everything well in advance. Thank you for the great service and merchandise. I was also pleased that the taxes fees and duty were less than I expected coming into Canada.