Nike.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Nike.com Reviews

12/16/2017
Nike.com Ratings and User Reviews. Nike.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 100 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2017.

Nike.com Rating

More About Nike.com

Recent Reviews for Nike.com

• Dec 16, 2017
    Like the website and the Nike Brand is the best
  • Dec 15, 2017
    Just do it!
  • Dec 14, 2017
    I made the order through the SNEAKRS App where everything went smooth. But online on www.nike.com on chrome browser. I had some issues between the size selection and the scroll function.
  • Dec 13, 2017
    the site is pretty confusing whereas adidas should be the standard
  • Dec 11, 2017
    I’m pleased to buy in Nike.com
    *****
    is was fun buying
  • Dec 10, 2017
    The billing was quite a difficult process since the billing address had characteres such as "º" and the website didn't recognize it. Changing it is very difficult so I had to chose to pay the exact quantity of money in cash when I receive the item.
  • Dec 10, 2017
    That's was the worst experience ever in the checkout, since I couldn't include special chars like º,(´`^~ as a Portuguese it's essencial for our language. If I didn't promise that I would buy this shirt for my uncle I wouldn't keept the order.
    Love it
  • Dec 01, 2017
    ......
    Dec 10, 2017
    Mange varer at vælge imellem, gratis fragt, 60 dages retur og hurtig levering😊👍
  • Dec 09, 2017
    Ate ao momento estou a gostar como a Nike esta funcinando nas vendas online. Cumprumentos
  • Nov 27, 2017
    It is well-edited, clean and easy to use.
    Dec 08, 2017
  • Nov 23, 2017
    Dec 07, 2017
    Good choice...
  • Dec 07, 2017
    Very poor customerservice, especially at the call center.. no clear answers, no solution and no call back as promised - but full amount already debited from my account!!Great shop if there are no mistakes in shipment, but be carefull - mistakes are made and they can`t handle them.
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Dec 05, 2017
    Bought 4 t shirts in same size (L), but two of them was larger than the other two (same size)
  • Nov 24, 2017
    I ve report this by phone already.But there´s something wrong on the table sizes i think.The cm and the uk us size dont match when we receive the produtI bought a nike air sf in women size because you dint have this model for man.In the site says uk41 25,5cm. The boot i received says uk 41 26,5 cm. My feet is 25,5. Happens that the shoes fits.I bought today a nike air sf triple black. I had to buy it woman shoe because i didn´t feel confidence in buying the men size because i didnt feel confidence in the size chart you have on the site.Please check the size chart with the real shoes. I hope the shoe that i will receive are equal to theone i have so that´s everything ok.Resume. The chart table has to be right.. :)Best regardsMarco
  • Nov 27, 2017
    Great shop, good deals - keep it up, Thank you :-)
  • Nov 24, 2017
    very slow on mobile phone, always have to continue on computer