Nike.com Reviews

05/22/2015
Nike.com Ratings and User Reviews. Nike.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 2612 reviews. Last rated on 05/22/2015.

Nike.com Rating

More About Nike.com

Recent Reviews for Nike.com

• May 22, 2015
    I'd like to have a faster shipping method
  • May 22, 2015
    Please continue to make the jordan retro shoes includung the retock available to snkr app. It is too difficult to purchase via web. I tried the recent restock and the only shoes i got is the KD7 floral
  • May 22, 2015
    I want to thank Nike for making the jordan retro available in snkr app. Looking forward to make a separate supply between the app and web purchases. It is very hard to purchase in the web due to add to cart robot. This will make those resellers only get few items. Thank you for listening to our feedback. More power
    Awesome experience as always
    Nike.com is the best!
  • May 22, 2015
    I have ordered multiple items from Nike and each time I try to log in, I'm told my password is invalid. I then request password assistance and am promised and email. That email has never, ever, arrived. This is the third occurrence.
  • May 22, 2015
    The new app snkrs is awesome. Lighting fast checkout easy to find the hottest sought after sneakers. My only complain everything good is sold out :(. I'm very greatful I was able to get the Nike dunk sb "mcfly" through the snkrs app. wounderful exprince which happen to sell out almost instantly. I just hope I have the same luck grabbing the air Jordan 1 retro og Chicago next Saturday. Thanks and keep up the excellent work!
  • May 22, 2015
    I used Live Chat and Monica was wonderful. If I had not spoken with her I would have chosen the wrong product. She was even kind enough to give me a 10% discount.
  • May 22, 2015
    I had items saved in my account from designing a pair of Nike Free Trainer 5.0 and when I went back a week or two later to purchase them, they were unavailable. Would have been nice to receive an email with a heads up that these shoes were nearing the end of availability.
  • May 22, 2015
    Nike always promotes young athletes and help them to have the best of the best with their claims tingy. Nike is the best.
  • May 22, 2015
    Easy to order and good products .
  • May 22, 2015
    I love Nike and I will buy again from this site. I wear a size 13 shoe and its tuff to buy the shoes I like in a store because there are not many my size. I also am a big Alabama fan and like has the best Bama gear.
  • May 17, 2015
    Purchased a new golf bag mainly using gift cards from credit card rewards and MyCokeRewards. Bag arrived with a slight defect on swinging leg mechanism. Called Nike customer support and the representative was extremely helpful. He even set it up for my new bag to be shipped out before the defective bag was received.
  • May 14, 2015
    Everything was as expected
  • May 14, 2015
    So the shoe was really great, lightweight and VERY good design. Although, the shoe didn't came in good condition. Plus the shoe size that I usually buy is 9. In this design it was sooo small. I had to reorder for a 9.5. Hope it will fit.
    Very nice experience , will definitely purchase more from Nike.com
    I love Nike
    Good service
  • May 12, 2015
    I was looking to purchase products from you folks and was just checking with the person on chat and WHAM! I got a 20% discount off my purchase and saved $40!
    May 22, 2015
    I had ordered product 2-4 business shipping. Please refer to order #O985637391...and see file
  • May 12, 2015
    I am impressed with this site. Will order again at some time
    Outstanding. Kepp it up
    No comments
    May 22, 2015
    I like to buy my shoes at nike.com