NintendosForSale Reviews

NintendosForSale Ratings and User Reviews. NintendosForSale is rated 6.5 out of 10 from 31 reviews. Last rated on 02/07/2016.

Recent Reviews for NintendosForSale

• Feb 7, 2016
    If everything comes as planned I will be very very satisfied and I will definitely use nintendo for sale again and again
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Good website. Easy to navigate.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Didn't explore the all that much but they did have exactly what I was looking for with a good price
  • Jan 29, 2016
    So happy to find this game!
  • Jan 14, 2016
    Jan 26, 2016
    After accepting my order they aid they did not have the item. I looked at the sight and they did have the item, only now it was $99 instead of the $32 that I bought it for.
  • Jan 13, 2016
    Jan 29, 2016
    Not happy they have items for sale that they claim aren't in stock.
  • Jan 5, 2016
    I found the item I wanted. When I got to check out there was a message saying there was free shipping code. I hit the message and it took me to a site with thousands of coupons but I couldn't find the one for this location. I sent an email asking for the code. I was told that they would return my email in 24 hours. I wanted to order this product now and get it asap. I finally gave up and paid the shipping cost of over $21. If you are offering free shipping that information should be made available on you site.
    Jan 16, 2016
    I ordered one product and received a different one. there was a coupon code for no shipping fees and I could never find it. I used there email site, which says they would get back to me in 24 hours and I never heard from them. I emailed them several times. I finally found a phone number and called and every time I called I got a recording saying the number couldn't be completed. I checked with the phone company and they gave me a number that was not a 888 area code. Got the same message. I called my credit card company and they gave me another number. I did get a voice mail and I left a message. No one has returned my call The console came first ( I ordered a nintendo .and got a cheap knock off with one control not two.. The two games, that were to come with it, came separately a few days apart. This was a gift. I am working with my credit card company to dispute these charges.
  • Dec 29, 2015
    Jan 7, 2016
    As soon as I ordered the order went into processing status so I was not allowed to cancel the order. It was in the processing stage for 3 days.
  • Dec 28, 2015
    the prices were a bit higher than ebay or local stores, but i prefer to shop at online stores rather than brick and mortar or auction sites.
    Jan 13, 2016
    I attempted to contact them via phone, the # was disconnected. I attempted 3 times to use their webform and they still have not gotten back to me. The problem I have is that each product was shipped from a different person/company and 2 were shipped to somewhere that isn't me. I have 3 of the 5 products I payed for and I am unable to get a hold of their customer service to either refund the purchase or to get a new one shipped. They state on their website that they will contact you back within 1 business day, it has been a week and still no contacts.
  • Dec 20, 2015
    Very nice, easy to use. Nintendosforsale always has exactly what I'm looking for. My number one spot when looking for my classic games and systems.
  • Dec 18, 2015
    I like the selection and website is cool. I would recommend to look at.
    Dec 29, 2015
  • Dec 15, 2015
    I thought the site is really well set up and the selection is awesome. Quite a lot of more rare games. However quite a large number of games are way overpriced. The one I bought, Dreamcast game, was very fairly priced for it's age and popularity. However many games I scrolled past and already own/have wanted to buy are priced far higher than what I've paid/seen new or used at any local merchant I regularly buy from as well as ebay listings I've recently looked through.
  • Dec 11, 2015
    great games, great website, and great prices. im always very happy ordering from them.
    Jan 2, 2016
    great website
  • Dec 11, 2015
    Found rare video game that is hard to find on Amazon or Ebay, and usually costs more because of rarity. Luckily Nintendos for sale had the item at a good price. I'll just wait to see if they deliver promptly what I ordered and in working condition. In the future they should have a better detailed description of the item with some pictures of video gameplay
  • Dec 9, 2015
    A few of the questions were difficult to answer because I just finished placing the order so obviously haven't received the product yet. It's impossible to honestly rate my experience with the site until I get my product and see that all is as it should be. I found your selection great, however, The games are considerable cheaper on Gamestop. The only reason we used your site instead was because these games were all "store pick up only" and we needed them shipped. Also, the shipping was very high.
  • Dec 7, 2015
    I have no idea when to expect my order to arrive since the website did not tell me. Otherwise, very happy to find the Nintendo 64 and games new.
  • Dec 6, 2015
    Please that they had the game
  • Dec 5, 2015
    Dec 11, 2015
    when this company was having problems with there management last year i made an order of $150.00. i ordered a sega dreamcast and 2 dreamcast games. i never received the items nor a response to my many calls and emails. I did finally receive an email about the problem with management and a discount on my next purchase which i let reach the exp. date because i didn't have money for a purchase at the time. i would like to continue using this site but i feel it is only fair to at the least receive store credit for the purchase i did not receive. thank you
  • Nov 30, 2015
    I need receive my order before I can comment on the items or service
    Dec 19, 2015
  • Nov 25, 2015
    Dec 11, 2015
    I read that my Nintendo would be running like new. However every game I put in, the light would blink and absolutely no game would run. I ordered and replaced the connectors yet only a few games began running. Maybe you should make sure that these games run in the system before you ship it.