NitroPlanes.com Reviews

03/02/2015
NitroPlanes.com Ratings and User Reviews. NitroPlanes.com is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 496 reviews. Last rated on 03/02/2015.

NitroPlanes.com Rating

More About NitroPlanes.com

Recent Reviews for NitroPlanes.com

• Mar 2, 2015
    Survey is toooo detailed
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I kinda wish I knew what the shipping charges were going to be before the purchase was made.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Great place to get models r/cplanes
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Good online sight,great prices.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I came to nitro planes looking for the Dynam Sonic but it's not in stock any more. Darn. I'll settle for the next best thing. This plane looks fun. I hope it's as good as all the reviews I've read. Thanks again!!!
  • Feb 28, 2015
    enjoy the products of nitroplanes very much
  • Feb 28, 2015
    best products for the lowest price. navigating through the website is in easy.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    No specific problems with Nitroplanes but the shipping costs to me are higher than most. Sometimes the price is lower for an item but when they add the shipping cost there is no savings.
    I love nitroplanes
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Great sight, but the shipping is a bit high and most things are not in stock anyway.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    I am happy with all 3 planes that I have purchased from nitroplanes.com I like the Dynam aircraft from Nitroplanes it has been easy to order and receive parts as ordered on time it's all good
  • Feb 27, 2015
    I have 4 planes from your stores love them all.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    I love this site! I have just recently discovered the world of RC helicopters and planes. I have already referred two other friends to this site and they have both ordered items from this site. I work for a large company on the east coast and we give some of these items away as prizes. Love this site!
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Feb 27, 2015
    I ordered 3 items; they took way too to arrive; one of the slowest I have ever experiences. I once ordered an item from the former peaceful Ukraine; it was delivered in half the time. The items arrived with no instructions or paperwork of any kind. Customer Service? What service? I could not find a phone number anywhere on their web site.
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Mar 1, 2015
    Excellent products and service. website is easy to use and order from. Shipping is reasonable and lightening fast. Great job.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    great products with good customer service. this makes up for the shipping costs!
    Feb 27, 2015
    awesome rc site, BUT the shipping is absolutely ridiculous. There are companies in California that charge only $5, so what gives with the high charges?
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Always satisfied, no complaints, fast delivery.
    Mar 2, 2015
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Mar 2, 2015
    My flysky remote didnt come with a manual
  • Feb 13, 2015
    My first purchase was in Oct 2013. A radio control airplane. It has been as advertised and is still flying. My only complaint is that some accessories such as battery packs are "out of stock" but are required to power the airplane? Craigo.
    Feb 28, 2015
    I need batteries and or replacement batteries for recent and past purchases but the Li-po's seem to always be out of stock. I'm disappointed in Nitroplanes. I have tried to e-mail inquirys but get no response from them.
  • Feb 13, 2015
    They always seem to have a problem with spare parts availability. Very frustrating to spend several hundred dollars on model planes and not being able to obtain parts when needed. Often have to wait months without being able to use the plane.
    Feb 28, 2015
    You need to stock spare parts for your products.