NitroPlanes.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

NitroPlanes.com Reviews

02/26/2017
NitroPlanes.com Ratings and User Reviews. NitroPlanes.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 182 reviews.

NitroPlanes.com Rating

Feb 23, 2017
  • Feb 23, 2017
    Good service
  • Feb 12, 2017
    A friend bought one and I am impressed with the plane and speed of shipping and best of all the price! others in our flying club will probably buy from you!
    Feb 21, 2017
    great buy on plane, told my friends about it, but I see they are sold out! it would be nice to know if more are coming in at that price or near that price! I would share the info!
  • Feb 09, 2017
    Great products, great prices.......got get'em when they are in stock cause inventory doesn't last long :>)
    Feb 21, 2017
  • Feb 12, 2017
    Feb 20, 2017
    Good company to do business with. Prices are good, shipping time are good, shipping cost is out of this world. Shipping is to high. This could stop me from using nitro planes in the future.
  • Feb 19, 2017
    So far so good with Nitro Planes. Will see went plane kit arrives??
  • Jan 31, 2017
    Feb 19, 2017
    Plane met all expectations, Great price and excellent delivery.
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Nitro Planes is a very good site that I would highly recommend to my peers that are interested in the hobby:)
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Best price around, on sale and no shipping charges!! Just a beginner, have had crashes and really don't know what I'm doing but watching the videos gives me confidence to go on!!
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Service has been great and shipments arrived in good condition. Web site and check out are easy to navigate with no confusion regardless of payment method chosen.
  • Feb 17, 2017
    excellent selection, priced right,...nice website.
  • Feb 17, 2017
    They are the best in quality and service
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Nitroplanes has a wide and varied selection. The site is beautiful and easy to use, and the prices are very reasonable. Excellent customer service, too!
  • Feb 16, 2017
    Excellent Web Page, easy to get around in and all the information is right their in front of you to read.They make it easy for you to find what you are looking for, and excellent prices.Thanks
  • Feb 16, 2017
    Nitroplanes has the best prices and fastest free shipping as well as many videos on the products I'm interested in. This is very nice so I can see the airplanes or other remote control items in action to help me decide on which items I want to purchase. I really like the techone airplanes and have many of them. They have something for all experience levels. I will continue to use Nitroplanes as my first choice when I'm in the market for new radio control aircraft
  • Feb 16, 2017
    This company had the item I was looking for and was very happy with what they had to offer
    Good selection good prices
  • Feb 16, 2017
    This is the third purchase I've made from Nitroplanes in within the last 6 months. They have great products at great prices. I will continue to give Nitroplanes my business. My only complaint is they seem to have difficulty keeping my favorite products in stock.
  • Feb 15, 2017