NitroPlanes.com Reviews

07/28/2014
NitroPlanes.com Ratings and User Reviews. NitroPlanes.com is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 694 reviews.

NitroPlanes.com Rating

More About NitroPlanes.com

Recent Reviews for NitroPlanes.com

• Jul 25, 2014
    A useful on-line store
  • Jul 24, 2014
    This item was advertised as free shipping, but it didn't show in the basket as free.
    Nice and easy
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Good Quality, good customer support. I like products and was always satisfy with how they review my claims. overall, very happy. I have been buying rc models from NitroPlanes since 2011.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    the website has very high quality product but the shipping price is extremely high.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I hope it arrives when they say it will.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I shop at NitroPlanes.com becouse they always have something I want and give a person like myself great video on the product. this is my 5th purchase from NitroPlanes.com and I enjoy everything. I will be purchasing more in the near future, their prices are un beatable. I have shopped around in my home town and on the internet and I can always get better prices at NitroPlanes.com.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    easy and great place to shop great place.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    NitroPlane was very informative the what I really wanted at the rite price. I would highly recommend this site to all my friends. Enjoy your next purchase as I assure you I will
  • Jul 23, 2014
    My biggest issue ordering from Nitro Planes is your shipping charges which are easily double that of competitors or other retailers. The total order I be placing online to repair this plane will be approximately $150. I could have ordered $100 of that amount from Nitro Planes, but found I will save about $10-$15 by ordered from other sites. I only ordered from Nitro Planes what I couldn't get elsewhere. Most of this was due to high shipping costs.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Free shipping on this product is a great offer!!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Ordering was easy. They always have discounts, sale items and free shipping deals. Shipping is fast. I will purchase from Nitroplanes in the future!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    very fast service, too much shipping and handling costs for small items.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    first order so do not have any feedback yet
    Jul 23, 2014
    very happy
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Jul 24, 2014
    Placed order 3 times - order cancelled because: 1) Parcel too large 2) battery was not allowed to be shipped across border 3)Asked that order be shipped to an UPS store in Lewiston NY where I would then pick it up. This time (for security purposes???} order was held until I email or fax a copy of my drivers licence and credit card (what about MY security?) Why ?:A) item to be paid for by credit card from my Bank of America account and I submitted all required info. so payment is assured B) UPS store in Lewiston NY surely is not going to allow me to pick up a parcel without prove of my identification. What is your problem? I flew in a Catalina during WW2 in the Pacific and still very much want this RC. I am going to give Nitro the opportunity to as yet fill order 405148 - if no action is fore coming,I am going to try placing my order with Motion RC in Lake Barrington Ill.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Jul 24, 2014
    Order number 2322062.Order 2 Electric Retract 80G 95A701-18, one one of them did not work. I'm very dissatisfied with the product and the costumer service.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 24, 2014
    I was not happy with 2 pending charges to my bank account. The reason I was given was very lame. The time it took for the plane to be delivered was unreasonable and trying to get through to a human on the phone takes way way to long.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Jul 24, 2014
    The quality of spinners I ordered were abysmal. The screws would not engage nor were they machined correctly. the prop screws were not fit for the purpose - suspect they were just added randomly without even being checked for size etc. This sort of QA does not occur with more reputable suppliers ie. Grupner. Nitroplanes needs to ensure goods purchased are as they say they are. Detail detail detail.I am fairly disappointed overall. As an international buyer I;ve just paid very high delivery costs for rubbish.thank youJohn Austen