NitroPlanes.com Reviews

07/26/2015
NitroPlanes.com Ratings and User Reviews. NitroPlanes.com is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 284 reviews.

NitroPlanes.com Rating

More About NitroPlanes.com

Recent Reviews for NitroPlanes.com

• Jul 17, 2015
    I have been involved in R/C for 25 years.this Will be my first airplane,and really looking forward to it.I thank you for for your time and help.you made this very easy for me,and my choice.you run a good business,and I look forward to the future dealing with you.respectfully William Joseph Wright.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Nitroplanes has gone downhill with not replenishing merchandise.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Great website with great prices
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Have been pleased with there service.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Has been an excellent business experience
    very intelligent checkout design
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Very good online business. Have bought from them several times in the last 5+ years. Their customer service is far above average and have always responded in a timely manner.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    When a customer tries to log into their account, it only provides two email providers to use to get into the account. You should be able to sign in using any email provider.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Best website with numerous option to choose from.. I love it..pce
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Have ordered airplanes in the past. Very satisfied with products and nitro planes.com!
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Excellent experience. Highly recomend!! Only thing that could be better is to have more of the advertised items in stock.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Great site overall and great layout
  • Jul 6, 2015
    service excellent shipping charges are too high compared to other merchants
    Jul 14, 2015
    Satisfied with my purchase. " BUT" The shipping charges are out of line with the other merchants. Noone likes to pay shipping that is a larger part of the purchase.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Jul 15, 2015
    Everything was OK but I think should review your shipping costs. They seem awfully high for the weight of this plane that was shipped. I have ordered from other companies and their rates were much smaller.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Jul 14, 2015
    As always, top of the line.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Have been waiting for this a/c to go on sale. A lot of your other selection's tend to be sold out most of the time. How does that work? Are those items ever available? Such as the 6 channel electric RC B-25 with Bombay?
    Jul 14, 2015
    My corsair was delivered on time and with no damage very satisfied with product thank you
  • Jun 22, 2015
    In the past it was very frustrating to get an answer on the phone so I stopped calling. Assistance with product after purchase was the primary motivation for calling at that time. I have since relied on videos from other vendors for uinstruction While NITROPLANES does have some instructional videos there were some points omitted. My second dissapointment was the lack of current inventory upkeep with an order for parts. That order was canceled. At this point NITROPLANES is divesting their inventory of DYNAM products apparently, so the parts available will be sold off until the selection of parts is so trivial they will be liquidated in a dead stock sale or garage type sale to make room for other lines product. I don't know wether it is because DYNAM is changing direction with the supply of planes or they've become difficult to deal with from a retailers stand point. Regardless as a retail customer I now shop at several sites and purchase what I may need at the best price I can find at this time.
    Jul 16, 2015