NitroRCX.com Reviews

10/23/2014
NitroRCX.com Ratings and User Reviews. NitroRCX.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 740 reviews.

NitroRCX.com Rating

More About NitroRCX.com

Recent Reviews for NitroRCX.com

• Oct 22, 2014
    Great product and great shipping methods
  • Oct 22, 2014
    this is a very cool site
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I hope this purchase will be great for my son. Thank you
    very interesting site
  • Oct 21, 2014
    nitro rcx its my favorit place to shop and vye rc stuff from not once have i had something brake or never come i will shop here tell i die
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Awesome look. Can't wait to actually get the product. However there needs to be more information about each product since there is nothing set for what comes with the initial purchase and what still needs to be added on for it to be ready to go.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I was very satisfied from my experience. I will definitely recommend this site and I will 100% come back to this site if i ever need another remote control item.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I like the product and the price thanks
  • Oct 21, 2014
    thank you for your help!
    Great site great product
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I really like the price of these rc cars
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Great products. A lot better than ever expected
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Nice selection. Not much on less expensive shipping options
  • Oct 6, 2014
    I visited a lot of sites about selling rc cars and others and NitroRcx was the one with best offerts and prices....also their customer service so like the chats services is very functional...I hightly recommend buying by NitroRcx...thanks
    Oct 21, 2014
    Excelent service...my product arrived in the time expected...good quality in their products...and the site is very easy to surf....it's my first time buying in NitroRCX.com.. now I'm very satisfied and I'm now one customer more....highly recommended...thanks.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Oct 21, 2014
    Your remote control off road car doesn't work anymore ....the red light in the car is not blinking and not reading the controller ....... No . L939 .....I only played with it less then 10 times , I left it charged all day then it just stop blinking after I unplugged it from the charger ....that's not good on your part .. Would be ok to return it and get and get another one ...it's a birthday present and I can give out no broken gift ...
  • Sep 27, 2014
    best prices for the items i look for
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Oct 22, 2014
    Said they could not ship item because it was to large. But were not willing to solve problem.