NitroRCX.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

NitroRCX.com Reviews

05/29/2017
NitroRCX.com Ratings and User Reviews. NitroRCX.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 488 reviews.

NitroRCX.com Rating

More About NitroRCX.com

Recent Reviews for NitroRCX.com

• May 07, 2017
    i was not happy with having to pay shipping. you tell us shipping is free for 25.00 and over. one of the items i ordered had a shipping restriction on it and i have to pay shipping. if you have restriction's on some things you should be up front about it. it looks like there is no free shipping to any one for anything when you come to a situation like this. sorry that was not nice to do. other than this i have been quite satisfied with my purchases i have made with you folks. all of my planes came from nitor planes and my rock crawler from nitro rcx.. i have bought several parts also. i have been happy with all of them thank you for listening.
    May 23, 2017
  • May 12, 2017
    May 23, 2017
    Thanks
  • May 22, 2017
    I liked how much information was available for each product. The videos samples were also helpful on my selection.
  • May 22, 2017
    We have had no problem with our purchases. Shipping can be high if ordering parts only.
  • May 22, 2017
    Cars look great can't wait to get it.
    I love rc
  • May 22, 2017
    Nitro rc is a great company. However they are notorious, as with towerhobbies, for being out of stock for lengthy periods of time. Over all good company but increase in inventory needed.
  • May 22, 2017
    The checkout process is a lot smoother now than it has been in the past.
  • May 22, 2017
    It is still not clear to me when this well be delivered
  • May 22, 2017
    i think all your rc cars and trucks are ausome
  • May 21, 2017
    Shipping is too expensive but it is the only place to get the part
    You guys are awesome
  • May 21, 2017
    I would have like to had a chance to get a better car but most of them are out of order
  • May 21, 2017
    Nitro rcx has the parts I'm looking for and price is great
  • May 21, 2017
    I was looking for a RC car for my grandson. This will be a great starter car for him to get him into something other than playstation. I was really shocked at the price. Couldn't pass it up.
  • May 20, 2017
    the shopping part should be more simple, i had to use a different card because the first ones country of origin wasnt listed
  • May 20, 2017
    I've never seen any other website offering such competitive prices. Quite a pity that only one color of the same model comes with free shipping.
    Great RC Store ever.....
  • May 19, 2017
    - Great Deals and Products
  • May 19, 2017
    First time here, have friends that race cars for fun, so I wanted one to start out with one not spending a fortune.