NittanyOutlet.com Reviews

01/20/2017
NittanyOutlet.com Ratings and User Reviews. NittanyOutlet.com is rated 7.5 out of 10 from 824 reviews.

NittanyOutlet.com Rating

More About NittanyOutlet.com

Recent Reviews for NittanyOutlet.com

• Jan 7, 2017
    Love Nittany Outlet - quality and prices are awesome
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Your prices are higher than other sites its just I didnt want to go through the hassle of shopping all around and trying to find exactly what I wanted all on one site
    Jan 5, 2017
    Your prices could be a little better, and your womens apparel could be better. For example, you had the big10 championship shirts in men's but not women's cut, as far as the actual shirts the team wore when they won, that's what the fans want.
  • Dec 21, 2016
    Jan 6, 2017
    I placed an order, got my confirmation and tracking numbers. As I put my tracking number into the USPS tracker, every time it said the status was not avalibile. I received two of my three items 8 days past the expected arrival date and I have yet to receive my third item. I emailed customer support three times and never received a response back. It wasn't until I received my first two items was there a phone number given to me to contact customer support. I am extremely dissatisfied with my experience with NittanyOutlet.com.
  • Dec 19, 2016
    Jan 4, 2017
    Clothing sizes seem small. If I would order from here I would purchase the next size up.
  • Dec 18, 2016
    Jan 5, 2017
    Only wish you wouldn't have used USPS, they are worthless. Didn't delivery to my house because no secure area. No notice left in the mailbox (as the online tracking page indicated). Had to go to the PO the next morning and got the usual we don't know why it wasn't left at your home, regular carrier was off and this was not your carrier, blah, blah, blah. USPS at it's usual worthlessness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I wouldn't have tracked it online I would never have known!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dec 17, 2016
    Jan 5, 2017
    This is at least my 10th order from this company and I love the merchandise. This is the first time shipping took more than 5 business days and the communication was poor. Perhaps next Holiday Season, staff properly.
  • Dec 16, 2016
    Jan 5, 2017
    One of the items I ordered was shipped separately which was not communicated until after it was shipped but beyond that all items arrived and I am pleased. This is the second time I have ordered from Nittany Outles and will most likely order again.
  • Dec 15, 2016
    I have bought from this sight before, for the mother of my children's mother, who is a die hard Penn State fan. I am always satisfied when ordering from this site.
    Jan 3, 2017
    I only got half of my order. Minus that I am happy with my purchase and will use them again.
  • Dec 15, 2016
    Great place to shop!
    Jan 7, 2017
    Great!
  • Dec 14, 2016
    I would love to see more variety for children
    Jan 6, 2017
    Your poor customer service and having your customers pay for returns and not refunding the delivery fee is a very poor business practice. Not having someone answer the phone during business hours or returning emails. I will pay more in the future for better customer service and be returning all of my items.
    Jan 5, 2017
    I assume you were over-whelmed by Rose Bowl requests. While I was unable to reach anyone regarding the status of my order, I appreciated receiving my T-Shirt and Sweatshirt on New Year's Eve in time for use at the Bowl here on the Left Coast. Thanks for your help!
  • Dec 13, 2016
    Thought shipping on orders over $50 was free.
  • Dec 13, 2016
    I have purchased many items from Nittany Outlet and have never had an issue with the quality of their products. Nittany Outlet has some of the best selection of items as well and many more items than I have found in the big stores. I will continue to purchase all my PSU gear from Nittany Outlet.
    Jan 5, 2017
    I was not satisfied with my order at all. I purchased my items on 12/13/16 and did not receive them until 12/28/16. I purchased them as Christmas Presents and obviously was not able to give them as Christmas presents. While I was checking out the order said that delivery would take 7-10 days yet the delivery time still exceed that. Not only was that the case but Customer Service never sent me an email about my items possibly being delayed. I would have appreciated that more than hearing nothing from them at all. I would like to purchase something from them in the future but I am just going to be more hesitant not.
  • Dec 12, 2016
    Jan 3, 2017
    While I was pleased with the selection of products, and ultimately pleased with the product itself, I had purchased this item overnight December 12th - 13th. Because there was a banner saying that Dec 12th was the last day to order to receive the order for Christmas, I emailed the customer service address provided on the website. I never received a response to my email. In the end, the order didn't even ship until December 27th, and got to my house on the 29th. I understand that the holidays are a busy time, and that sometimes products do not get to their destination on time. But there was no communication whatsoever, despite the fact that I attempted to contact customer service using their preferred way of contact.
  • Dec 12, 2016
    This was my first experience with NittanyOutlet.com. I will be back soon ! The ease and selections are great!
  • Dec 9, 2016
    great site for what i was looking for
  • Dec 8, 2016
    WE ARE happy to be able to get PSU gear down to Virginia before the Rose Bowl!
    Jan 4, 2017
    Delivery of items ordered before 12/12 was guaranteed by Christmas: order delivered 12/30. Was lied to twice by email saying order was on the way when it was not. Order arrived missing 2 items. No active phone number to call Highly unsatisfied
  • Dec 8, 2016
    I wished you had offered the ladies zipped hoodie with Penn State across the front.
    Jan 3, 2017
    Best company I've ever done business with in years. A person answers the phone! An order was delivered in 24 hours before Christmas. I will definitely order from them first for any PS items!
  • Dec 6, 2016
    I wish you had more selection for children.