NordicTrack Reviews

08/03/2015
NordicTrack Ratings and User Reviews. NordicTrack is rated 7.6 out of 10 from 417 reviews. Last rated on 08/03/2015.
One of the world's leading fitness equipment manufacturers and a strong advocate of healthy lifestyles through exercise, NordicTrack proclaims that it is committed to helping people get in shape. Currently the NordicTrack line includes ski machines, Fit Pak Vitamins, treadmills, strength trainers, a rider, a circuit trainer, and an abdominal exerciser. A variety of fi... Show More One of the world's leading fitness equipment manufacturers and a strong advocate of healthy lifestyles through exercise, NordicTrack proclaims that it is committed to helping people get in shape. Currently the NordicTrack line includes ski machines, Fit Pak Vitamins, treadmills, strength trainers, a rider, a circuit trainer, and an abdominal exerciser. A variety of fitness accessories are also sold through direct response advertisements, catalogs and retail outlets.

NordicTrack Rating

More About NordicTrack

Recent Reviews for NordicTrack

• Aug 3, 2015
    This is my first experience with NordicTrack. I am very pleased with the information and the options available.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I've had a membership with gold's gym for quite some time now but for the past year or so I haven't been able to go due to surgery, family medical issues, the weather or whatever. I feel that I'm jus giving money away, therefore I decided to order a treadmill for my home. This want require me leaving the home, being out in inclement weather and eventually I will finish paying for it. I can't wait for it to arrive.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Had a C2200 treadmill was completely satisfied with. Gave to family member and they like it also. Upgrading to their top of the line treadmill hopefully I will be just as satisfied.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I hope this unit lives up to the advertisement and reviews! Can't wait to get it.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    my first experience, hope its a good one.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I love my Nordic track I'm still discovering new areas each day
  • Aug 1, 2015
    This treadmill received some of the best reviews I've seen, and the price was right. Looking forward to using this treadmill for years to come!
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Free shipping was misleading.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Solena was my sales person online and she was amazing! Great customer service skills.
    No comment yet.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I cannot share because I don't have it yet!
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Only one complaint: no expedited shipping available. I've wanted to purchase more Nordic Track equipment in the past but you have to remember to order it 7 to 10 days before the special day (birthday, Christmas, mother's day, etc.) and most people just aren't organized enough to think that far ahead! Great products just need an expedited shipping option.
    Aug 3, 2015
    I was told there was no expedited shipping and it would be 7 to 10 days shipping.. I really needed it for a special gift that was 5 days out from the date I ordered it. Well, the Nordic Track arrived TWO days after I ordered it -- which is great, but I'd already let the cat out of the bag since I didn't think it would arrive before her birthday -- which is did by several days. We love NordicTrak products but I wish there was more definitive information given about shipping times. I'm a last minute purchaser for things like birthdays and Christmas and I'm usually not thinking 10 days ahead . . . .
  • Jul 21, 2015
    My adult daughter bought from you and was very satisfied
  • Jul 20, 2015
    First used one over 25 years ago. As I can't run anymore, going back to the Nordic Track. I know it will help me keep fit.
    n/a
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Aug 1, 2015
    THE INSTALL DIRECTIONS ARE POOR. WE STILL CANNOT THE IFIT TO COMMUNICATE. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH SOME OPERATING SYSTEMS
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Jul 30, 2015
    I am very happy with the product that I purchased; however, the product was slightly damaged upon my receiving it. It wasn't major enough damage to send back because the NordicTrack sticker that goes down the side of the treadmill was damaged on one side. I thought well surely they can send me stickers and I can just replace. Upon contacting customer service I was informed that they didn't have that item in the product line. They were willing to either refund me 5% of my purchase price, extend the warranty by one year, or give me one year of iFIT to compensate for the damage. I felt like that was fair. I do wish that the delivery carriers would be more careful in handling merchandise.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Jul 30, 2015
    The delivey driver did as required and left the Nordic Track outside. Unfortunately, I am new to the area ( a very small town in Nevada) and have a bad back so I can't get the device in the house. As heavy as it is it will probably require at least 2 big men with the appropriate equipment. Consequently, the Nordic Track has been sitting in my drive way and will remain there until I can remedy the problem. John
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Jul 31, 2015
    I returned the Ifit because it was not what I expected. I am keeping the treadmill because it is awesome but it has an issue and I have contacted them to let them know and it has been more than a week and they have not responded.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Jul 31, 2015
    I paid for the item & it has been sitting 20 miles away & not delivered as of today
  • Jul 13, 2015
    i don't have any yet.
    Jul 30, 2015
    We just began using it since it arrived on Monday. Hoping it works well for many years!