NordicTrack Reviews

01/24/2015
NordicTrack Ratings and User Reviews. NordicTrack is rated 7.1 out of 10 from 1382 reviews. Last rated on 01/24/2015.
One of the world's leading fitness equipment manufacturers and a strong advocate of healthy lifestyles through exercise, NordicTrack proclaims that it is committed to helping people get in shape. Currently the NordicTrack line includes ski machines, Fit Pak Vitamins, treadmills, strength trainers, a rider, a circuit trainer, and an abdominal exerciser. A variety of fi... Show More One of the world's leading fitness equipment manufacturers and a strong advocate of healthy lifestyles through exercise, NordicTrack proclaims that it is committed to helping people get in shape. Currently the NordicTrack line includes ski machines, Fit Pak Vitamins, treadmills, strength trainers, a rider, a circuit trainer, and an abdominal exerciser. A variety of fitness accessories are also sold through direct response advertisements, catalogs and retail outlets.

NordicTrack Rating

More About NordicTrack

Recent Reviews for NordicTrack

• Jan 24, 2015
    My first online experience with Nordic Track. So far so good. I have owned a Nordic Track elliptical in the past that I bought from Sears but this will be my first treadmill. I'm looking forward to running many a mile on it !
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Im excited..best lokking treadmills!
  • Jan 24, 2015
    new to nordictrack but looks good so far
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Our old Nordic Track treadmill lasted about 15 years. I like products that have quality and last.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Best equipment reputation and best customer service reputation. USA based company with good web site and equipment presentation. Price is very compareable to competition but discounts make for a very favourable experiance to the customer. Including options for home installation and full three year (bumper to bumper so to speak) warrenty remove product risk and ensure dependability.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    I'll let you know when it arrives
  • Jan 24, 2015
    very excited about the sale and quality and website was very easy to use and understand, great photos and information
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Read millions of reviews before actually deciding on which treadmill to get and I cannot wait when it gets here, the only one treadmillci did not see any negative reviews :) iwill write another review when I tryit out :) Thank you
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Great company. Bought from them 20 years ago. Innovative products, FreeStrider is innovative.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    The payments were not shown to me prior to purchase. I did not like that!
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Good name. Nice features on equipment.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Very easy to do.
    Jan 24, 2015
    Ups had problem sorting. I received it later than what it said.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Jan 23, 2015
    Love the incline with ifit. Highly recommend.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    Jan 24, 2015
    The computer screen came broke both sides of the speakers and only one speaker works. Very disappointing for a 1500 dollar purchase. Will be contacting Monday to get the items replaced I have ran on this machine at my work and love it and was hoping to have one great for use at my home. I hope this will be resolved quickly
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Jan 23, 2015
    I was able to pick my elliptical up from the delivery company at their warehouse in Billings, Montana. However I still have not received the exercise mat.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Jan 24, 2015
    They need to set the delivery expectations better. I was very in happy with the shipping company. I am very happy with the product.
  • Jan 1, 2015
    I purchased Nordic Track many years ago and was very satisfied; when I bought another brand after the Nordic Track died I was very dissatisfied. I'm hoping I am equally or more satisfied with this purchase.
    Jan 24, 2015
    Once we ordered the product we wanted several days went by without an available tracking tracking number. Then once I called the person had me call another number without success. I called again and finally someone told me that the original product was out of stock and we would be upgraded. He asked if we were contacted by email of this fact; we were not. Finally the ball was in motion for getting our Nordick Track. Then we tracked the product to its destination in our state where the next carrier was supposed to contact us - they did not. It was two working days and we finally contacted them and made an appointment for delivery. I am impressed with the product; the delivery ordering process did not go smoothly as stated above. Thank you for asking. I would suggest a better form of communication with your customers, I waited over 20 minutes the first time I called and the person did not know anything about our purchase; my wife called and she was on hold for over 30 minutes. A better form of sales would be to have one person from your company assigned to manage the purchase form sale to FINAL destination.
  • Dec 31, 2014
    I placed my order on Dec 2nd. On or about Dec 16 I was notified my treadmill was being shipped to the company to deliver and assemble. I was told I would receive a phone call 48 hours after the delivery was complete to setup the home delivery. The equipment was received and I never got a call. Called NordicTrack on Dec. 22nd and was assured I would get a call that day. Called again on Dec 24th because no one contacted me. Called again on Dec. 29th to complain that I still had not gotten a call. I waited on hold for over an hour and it took 1 hour and 20 minutes to tell me it would be another week before the treadmill would be delivered. Clearly NordicTrack has no clue what customer service is about. To many false expectations set and not followed through on. If I had been told when to expect shipment and delivery, I would not have been concerned. But the lack of follow through on the 48 hour notification and NordickTracks failure to make sure I got a call from the delivery company is a clear indicaiton of a company that was happy to get my money and has not clue how to get things delivered or to communicate the status. Wouldn't purchase from again. Very poor customer service.
    Jan 24, 2015
    The amount of time to ship and the huge delay between the local carrier getting the item and total failure of communications. The communications promised a 48 hour contact. After 4 calls to Nordic Track and over a week the contact from the local shipping company finally happened. Very poor service and the worst communications I have experienced. It would have been better to get a call to let me know there was a delay. I wasted over an hour everytime I called Nordic Track. Poor service and support. Wound NEVER purchase directly from Nordic Track again.
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Jan 24, 2015
    Everything was okay but I found maybe grease and mud on the belt that I have to figure out how to get it off. Not sure what to clean it with.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Good product and good website.