NordicTrack Reviews

07/22/2014
NordicTrack Ratings and User Reviews. NordicTrack is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 420 reviews. Last rated on 07/22/2014.
One of the world's leading fitness equipment manufacturers and a strong advocate of healthy lifestyles through exercise, NordicTrack proclaims that it is committed to helping people get in shape. Currently the NordicTrack line includes ski machines, Fit Pak Vitamins, treadmills, strength trainers, a rider, a circuit trainer, and an abdominal exerciser. A variety of fi... Show More One of the world's leading fitness equipment manufacturers and a strong advocate of healthy lifestyles through exercise, NordicTrack proclaims that it is committed to helping people get in shape. Currently the NordicTrack line includes ski machines, Fit Pak Vitamins, treadmills, strength trainers, a rider, a circuit trainer, and an abdominal exerciser. A variety of fitness accessories are also sold through direct response advertisements, catalogs and retail outlets.

NordicTrack Rating

More About NordicTrack

Recent Reviews for NordicTrack

• Jul 22, 2014
    Great experience online shopping!!!!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    My wife tried out this product at the local Sears store and liked the comfortable seat and overall look of the bike. Buying direct from NordicTrack online saved me money because Sears charges $80 for delivery.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    already recommended Nordic track to a friend today
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Good online help. Appreciate the assistance.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I feel very confident about my purchase today. The site was so easy to navigate and all product information was clear defined.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    better specs would be good. weight, size of the carton the product comes in.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Good product with good price!!!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I have an 8year old Nordictrack cx1000 I need a new one. The one I have is shot. I am satisfied with Nordictrack products.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Can't wait to receive this product, the price on this is unreal. Been waiting years to make this purchase. Excited to make it apart of my families home gym.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Quick and easy to choose and order. Luke was very helpful in answering my question. Thanks!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I have always used NordicTrack products and find them to be of high quality and well designed, I will continue to use NordicTrack for me exercise needs
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I brought an exercise bike from Nordic Track about 1 1/2 years ago but I now have to buy another module due to a lightning strike. I am very please with my GX 5.0 Pro and the IFIT Module.
    Jul 18, 2014
    I am very satisfied with my order. This is a second purchase. I will order from Nordic Track in the future if I need something.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    We have had great experience with Nordic Track equipment.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I discussed in detail with an online chat rep. very disappointed with the interaction especially when jesse ended the chat without notification. she was not answering my questions. she was providing options for something i did not request, nor did i need. i almost did not purchase from nordictrack because of her responses.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I originally purchased the i7 incline trainer. I am extremely happy with it. it meets all of my needs and expectations
    Jul 20, 2014
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I was very thankful that I had the option to use billing.
    Jul 22, 2014
    I love it!! I'm very happy and satisfied with my Nordic Trac treadmill. It's real nice!! Love the fact that it has a lot of room and very happy with the fan to. Works great. Thanks!!
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Some years ago I purchased a ski machine and used it heavily for many years and was very satisfied. I'm ready to get back to a routine and try something different.
    Jul 21, 2014
    I purchased a "ski" machine, many years ago. My ex and I both used it for a long time. When we split, I know he bought his own. Due to health issues, I stopped using mine 10 years ago. I'm ready for a new fitness era in my life and chose a tread machine. My new husband helped me put it together 3 days ago and I've used it every day. THANK YOU! I LOVE IT!
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    Wonderful experience. Great product, vendor, service.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    I absolutely love my X9i! This is by far the best treadmill on the market! I love the fact that I can run my old routs from when I was stationed in Germany from my new home in Texas using Google Maps!
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Impressed with inclined treadmill X9i compared to Bowflex's competing offering and price. Specifications should indicate the unit weight!
    Jul 18, 2014
    The X9i is unbelievable! Love it! The shipping company could be better. The first delivery attempt did not go well. We had to call for the delivery appointment, Level 2 Logistics did not call us. Paid for threshold delivery; one delivery person showed up at the door and wanted to leave it on the parking pad because there were steps- refused delivery. Most homes do have steps so why send one person for the delivery. Ended up upgrading to in home install. We had to call again for the delivery appointment AND the confirmation the day before.The equipment is fantastic; the delivery company is not.