NordicTrack Reviews

07/12/2014
NordicTrack Ratings and User Reviews. NordicTrack is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 439 reviews.
One of the world's leading fitness equipment manufacturers and a strong advocate of healthy lifestyles through exercise, NordicTrack proclaims that it is committed to helping people get in shape. Currently the NordicTrack line includes ski machines, Fit Pak Vitamins, treadmills, strength trainers, a rider, a circuit trainer, and an abdominal exerciser. A variety of fi... Show More One of the world's leading fitness equipment manufacturers and a strong advocate of healthy lifestyles through exercise, NordicTrack proclaims that it is committed to helping people get in shape. Currently the NordicTrack line includes ski machines, Fit Pak Vitamins, treadmills, strength trainers, a rider, a circuit trainer, and an abdominal exerciser. A variety of fitness accessories are also sold through direct response advertisements, catalogs and retail outlets.

NordicTrack Rating

More About NordicTrack

Recent Reviews for NordicTrack

• Jul 8, 2014
    Aside from the inflexible delivery schedule of Sears, I have LOVED everything about my recent iFit compatible NordicTrack treadmill purchase. I actually replaced a 13 year old NordicTrack treadmill that I had used weekly for all of that time. I am looking forward to adding the iFit band to my fitness management. Major pluses, it's water proof - so I can wear it while swimming, it doubles as a watch, and the app has calorie entry. Yay!
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I am happy to get a piece of equipment which allows me to improve my health as well as not break the bank.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    How can I answer these questions before it's been delivered?
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I liked the heavy duty stable construction ,weight capacity ,and seat design
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I discussed in detail with an online chat rep. very disappointed with the interaction especially when jesse ended the chat without notification. she was not answering my questions. she was providing options for something i did not request, nor did i need. i almost did not purchase from nordictrack because of her responses.
    Very helpful web site
  • Jul 6, 2014
    The web site and the check out never told me how long it would be until I get my order. I could have called the customer service, but I don't like talking on the phone
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I have a Nordic Track skier that I bought in 1988 and I still use it. That's why I came back to Nordic Track for my next eqpt purhchase.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I originally purchased the i7 incline trainer. I am extremely happy with it. it meets all of my needs and expectations
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Tried a refurbished unit in a store, ..... was going to buy it. But @$1999 with no sales tax or shipping it was within $400 of the refurbished aggregate cost. This is an excellent treadmill x9i.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I had confidence to buy from NordicTrack as I have purchased exercise equipment from them in the past, before online shopping was an option
    So far so good!
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Great company have had nothing but good experiences with them so far.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    I have been very happy with the Nordic Track treadmills. The are great for my knees.
    Jul 7, 2014
    I just gave away my last Nordic Track and bought this one. 1. it was not clear that there was some assembly required. I would make that clear on the website. 2. Out of the box the timing seems off. I usually walk 3.6 and can do a mile in about 15 min. With this the speed seems to be off. I cannot do a mile in 15, its more like 20 but the timing doesn't make sense if you do the math.
  • Jun 16, 2014
    Jul 8, 2014
    Very pleased with this product, should have bought the delivery and set up.
  • Jun 8, 2014
    Jul 8, 2014
    I've been on vacation so my order way delivered today only to find it contained no assembly or operating instructions.