NordicTrack Reviews

07/07/2015
NordicTrack Ratings and User Reviews. NordicTrack is rated 7.4 out of 10 from 464 reviews.
One of the world's leading fitness equipment manufacturers and a strong advocate of healthy lifestyles through exercise, NordicTrack proclaims that it is committed to helping people get in shape. Currently the NordicTrack line includes ski machines, Fit Pak Vitamins, treadmills, strength trainers, a rider, a circuit trainer, and an abdominal exerciser. A variety of fi... Show More One of the world's leading fitness equipment manufacturers and a strong advocate of healthy lifestyles through exercise, NordicTrack proclaims that it is committed to helping people get in shape. Currently the NordicTrack line includes ski machines, Fit Pak Vitamins, treadmills, strength trainers, a rider, a circuit trainer, and an abdominal exerciser. A variety of fitness accessories are also sold through direct response advertisements, catalogs and retail outlets.

NordicTrack Rating

More About NordicTrack

Recent Reviews for NordicTrack

• Jul 2, 2015
    On the confirmation page you should include an estimated arrival date of the product.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I have owned a Nordic Track ski machine for more than 20 years and am looking forward to modernizing to a new elliptical.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    We had a long wait to talk with a rep on the phone - but she was very helpful and directed us to the website - which was easy to navigate.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    We are looking forward to receiving our new Nordic Track treadmill. We did a lot of research to determine we wanted a Nordic Track.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I have one myself and I like it very much
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I bought this equipment because of the Nordic track reputation
  • Jun 30, 2015
    this our third purchase 1. tread climber 2. tread mill 3. bike all products are high qualtity commercial equipment
  • Jun 30, 2015
    good product at a good price
    So far I have had good experience with Nordic
  • Jun 29, 2015
    i can't wait to get my tremill and start making the move to being healthier
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Nordic Track always makes a good product.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I have a Nordic Track treadmill that I love and am looking forward to my addition to my workout!
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I'm a little unclear over whether I got the item or not since I was trying to see if I would qualify for Paypal Credit. From what it looks like the item was purchased, but I'm unsure. When I called the customer service line the office was closed.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Great experience! Can't wait to begin using my treadmill. Sears lost out on sale due to being out of stock! Thank you NordicTrack! : )
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Product comparisons could be better.
    Jun 29, 2015
    Easy to follow assembly instructions. Small problem with the wi-fi but was able to get it resolved with the help of technical support.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    I am excited for Nordictrack to change my life!
    Jul 1, 2015
  • Apr 30, 2015
    The site was very easy to negotiate. and the deal is fantastic.
    Jul 2, 2015
    The product works well, easy to use and move. A little noisy at times especially if you weigh more than 210 lbs (the incline mechanism creaks). The product is solid and aside from the noise feels very sturdy.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Jun 29, 2015
    Shipment was not delivered on time. I had to personally track down the shipment and make several calls until finally calling corporate HQ of NordicTrack to get a resolution. If I had not tracked down the shipment, I am not sure how long it would have sat in the warehouse before receiving the order. Another company was then used and they did not do set up of the Treadmill, which I paid a good amount extra to have done. Yes, I was credited for the setup charge but I had to uncrate and set this mammoth up with no help.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    No comments as of now, I need to use the equipment to pass intelligent comments.
    Jun 29, 2015
    I bought this tread mill model # Elite 9700 Pro. After assembly and testing I have notice that the the display are always on. I contacted the service and asked what needs to be done about it. They told me to unplug the Tread mill after using it. This is really unrealistic solution to this problem. The next day my wife was so excited to try it. She set the speed manually to 4 and hit start after it two minutes of reaching the speed set point, the Treadmill accelerated sudenly and stop and accelerate again. My wife fell luckily I was standing next to her and catch her before she reach the floor. Contacted the service and really need to return this Elite 9700 Pro. They put me on hold everytime I contacted them about returning the Tread mill. Finally after contacting Norditrac every other day for several months, They said the time has elapse to return this Elite 9700 Pro treadmill. I express my frustration to the service ref, she said nothing else she could do aside sending a repair tech to fix the problem. After three weeks the tech called to schedule time to repair the treadmill, he needed control module according to him. After four days the parts was delivered at he house. I called the tech and he showed two days after and replace the control module. After testing the treadmill still doing the same original problem. The tech said he needs to order speed sensor, motor and other parts. After three weeks parts arrived, I contacted the tech and he replaced all the parts. I purchase this Elite 9700 Pro on Aug 8, 2014, and finally the tech was able to get the treadmill Elite 9700 pro working May 2015. And I don't know how long tho thing will last I am keeping my finger cross. I need this unit return or replace with reliable unit. Really disappointed with this product and service I recieved. Frustration have reach new hight .