NordicTrack Reviews

08/21/2014
NordicTrack Ratings and User Reviews. NordicTrack is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 409 reviews.
One of the world's leading fitness equipment manufacturers and a strong advocate of healthy lifestyles through exercise, NordicTrack proclaims that it is committed to helping people get in shape. Currently the NordicTrack line includes ski machines, Fit Pak Vitamins, treadmills, strength trainers, a rider, a circuit trainer, and an abdominal exerciser. A variety of fi... Show More One of the world's leading fitness equipment manufacturers and a strong advocate of healthy lifestyles through exercise, NordicTrack proclaims that it is committed to helping people get in shape. Currently the NordicTrack line includes ski machines, Fit Pak Vitamins, treadmills, strength trainers, a rider, a circuit trainer, and an abdominal exerciser. A variety of fitness accessories are also sold through direct response advertisements, catalogs and retail outlets.

NordicTrack Rating

More About NordicTrack

Recent Reviews for NordicTrack

• Aug 12, 2014
    I have owned a Nordic Track before. Purchased on 11/02/2003, model EXP 1000 XI
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Unable to back up in the site when reviewing my purchase. Unable to edit my order. Had to start over.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I owned a Nordictrack treadmill from 1999 - 2013, it worked great, and I used it all the time, and I wore it out. I feel it was worth the money I spent, I got a good return for the money. I'm hoping the next one I purchased lasts 15 years.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I like Nordic Track products.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    No comments as of now, I need to use the equipment to pass intelligent comments.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    I am highly pleased with the site and the prices.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    The only thing missing was there was no indication of an approximate shipping time so I am guessing 1 to 2 weeks.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    chat with a representative and he was very helpful with the questions i had.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    First time buyer- Will test you equipment, service and installation and will determine future purchase.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Great experience especially the chat room help
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Very knowledgible about your product
    Great purchase experience.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    don't have item yet so this survey isn't a true comment
    Aug 10, 2014
    The treadmill arrived in Aurora, Colorado on Thursday, July 31st, but wasn't delivered to my house until Saturday, August 9th. Additionally, the window of delivery was 10 AM - 4 PM with a one hour warning before delivery. At 3 PM yesterday, without a call from Estes, I checked the delivery status, which indicated my window had changed from 10 AM - 4 PM to 4 PM - 8 PM, however no one from Estes called to let us know. We left to go get a bite to eat and at 4 PM got a message from the driver that he would be at our house in 15 minutes and would appreciate the "courtesy" of a call if we had decided to leave for the day. Poor customer experience on the delivery side.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    There is no estimated time of arrival for this product when I purchased it on line. Will somone call me to let me know? I requested shipping, delivery and assembly, so it would be nice to know when the product will arrive and when it will be assembled.
    Aug 12, 2014
    Communication is lacking on the delivery side. Customer support is not in direct contact with the delivery staff, so they were of no help when I reported that the delivery window had not been met. They could not give me an ETA, my time was wasted (I had to make special arrangements and missed a work day that I did not get paid for).
    Aug 11, 2014
    The set up was a bit challenging but once that bump in the road was overcome, it was great to hop on and walk on!
    Aug 12, 2014
    My machine arribved dented and chipped in a couple of locations and it did not appear to be from shipping. The shipping container had not dents whihc makes me think it was dented in the factory. The seat on this devise is very uncomfortable. Asside from this it appears to be very sturdy.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Aug 9, 2014
    It took 2 weeks to get the treadmill. I still have not gotten the floormat that the "chat" person promised me. The assemble was OK but operations manual could have more information. I have only used it in "manual" mode so far. The treadmill seems to operate OK but mat seems to squeak a little. Nothing in manual about lubrication that I saw.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Aug 9, 2014
    Delivery service was great. Delivery personell was very nice and helpful. The treadmill was packed well and arrived without any damage. It was easy to assemble and exceeds my expectations. I would definitely buy another Nordic Track product in the future and would recommend Nordic Track products to friends.