NordicTrack Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

NordicTrack Reviews

05/28/2017
NordicTrack Ratings and User Reviews. NordicTrack is rated 7.4 out of 10 from 762 reviews.
One of the world's leading fitness equipment manufacturers and a strong advocate of healthy lifestyles through exercise, NordicTrack proclaims that it is committed to helping people get in shape. Currently the NordicTrack line includes ski machines, Fit Pak Vitamins, treadmills, strength trainers, a rider, a circuit trainer, and an abdominal exerciser. A variety of fi... Show More One of the world's leading fitness equipment manufacturers and a strong advocate of healthy lifestyles through exercise, NordicTrack proclaims that it is committed to helping people get in shape. Currently the NordicTrack line includes ski machines, Fit Pak Vitamins, treadmills, strength trainers, a rider, a circuit trainer, and an abdominal exerciser. A variety of fitness accessories are also sold through direct response advertisements, catalogs and retail outlets.

NordicTrack Rating

More About NordicTrack

Recent Reviews for NordicTrack

• May 11, 2017
    May 23, 2017
    Very disappointing Quality of product, I bought same model in 2006 and the Quality was much better, Console in new model does not work I have requested assistance and hopefully issue can be resolve. I was very happy with my previous model I like the workout, but If I had known about the poor Quality I would not have purchase the product again.
  • May 23, 2017
    My most important concern of this exercise equipment is ease of use and maintenance.As I have not been able to experience this product first hand? I expect the highest qualityand reliability from the popular NordicTrack name!
  • May 23, 2017
    the assembly fee seems a bit high. cant really review product till try it, but has great reviews.
    Excited to get it
    Can't wait!
  • May 20, 2017
    I love how easy I can order. I will continue to order.
    My favorite place
  • May 22, 2017
    My experience was great so far. I requested more info via the website, was contacted by a rep and was able to talk over several options, setup a shopping cart, and pay for everything easily. I was impressed with the process thus far. Looking forward to actually using my new treadmill.
  • May 06, 2017
    May 22, 2017
    First lady i chated with was kind a rude said she orxered wearable but never did an wanted to argue with me over order an recieving free wearable last guy Devon was so helpful an so nice but she did have broken parts replaced.
  • May 22, 2017
    First time buyer. Hope it lasts.
  • May 22, 2017
    The order process was easy and quick. The price was very competitive.
  • May 07, 2017
    Trying to find out whether the desk treadmill I ordered came in black - unclear from web info and chat was not active during weekend. Very disappointing.
    May 22, 2017
    Product was damaged. Support is unavailable after work and weekends - the only time I'm available to assemble.
  • May 03, 2017
    First time order and all went well in the order process.
    May 22, 2017
    Tracking information and delivery process was very confusing. Installation instructions were good but the operating manual was not so good. For example the procedure for setting tread firmness is not even mentioned in the manual.
  • May 11, 2017
    love the tredmill
    Great product love it.
    So far, so good!
  • May 21, 2017
    I filled in the information to have someone call me and expected them to call that day or the next. They did not call so if the item is not what we expected, we will return it. Our neighbors have had their treadmill for 6 years and love it!
  • May 21, 2017
    We had 2 strollers from Nordic Track that we really liked. We always enjoyed shopping the stores. First online prurchase. Expecting the elliptical to be excellent.
  • May 21, 2017
    Excited to recieve my Nordatracl treadmill....
  • May 21, 2017
    Looking forward to using the treadmill.
  • May 21, 2017
    It would be nice if the option to include a mat and a chest strap for the elliptical were made available through suggested purchase at some point during the process
  • May 21, 2017
    I have purchased many items from Nordic Track, at you facility in person and online. over the last 11 years. I have been pleased with all of them.