NordicTrack Reviews

06/29/2015
NordicTrack Ratings and User Reviews. NordicTrack is rated 7.5 out of 10 from 474 reviews.
One of the world's leading fitness equipment manufacturers and a strong advocate of healthy lifestyles through exercise, NordicTrack proclaims that it is committed to helping people get in shape. Currently the NordicTrack line includes ski machines, Fit Pak Vitamins, treadmills, strength trainers, a rider, a circuit trainer, and an abdominal exerciser. A variety of fi... Show More One of the world's leading fitness equipment manufacturers and a strong advocate of healthy lifestyles through exercise, NordicTrack proclaims that it is committed to helping people get in shape. Currently the NordicTrack line includes ski machines, Fit Pak Vitamins, treadmills, strength trainers, a rider, a circuit trainer, and an abdominal exerciser. A variety of fitness accessories are also sold through direct response advertisements, catalogs and retail outlets.

NordicTrack Rating

More About NordicTrack

Recent Reviews for NordicTrack

• Jun 17, 2015
    Been using the X7i for three years and lost 50lbs and continued to keep it off with regular workouts on the include trainer. Renewing iFit account. Planning to add a space saver elliptical in the next few weeks to have a low impact option.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    I will buy Nordic Track treadmills, they hold up better than any treadmill that I have used in the past. I used the Pay Pall 18 months no interest and it was easy to use. I also noticed there were other models at Sears that the site did not have, but I was looking for something with a 4.0 CHP, and the models were cheaper and had a lower CHP motor.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    I have other NordicTrack equipment that I am pleased with. When looking for the Treadmill we tried out several brands and determined the NordicTrack was a better built machine and more comfortable to use. I was extremely pleased to find the C990 for this price.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    I would like to know when the elliptical will be delivered. It would help with planning our lives.
    None yet. Too soon
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Glad to have found this price. Originally saw the item on Sears website, and it was removed. The same bike was able to be purchased directly from NordicTrack.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    I've been using a NordicTrack Gold Wood Skier since the 90s - still works...
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Love these machines; I bought the last two or three second-hand, but wanted a brand-new one this time so it would last as long as possible (difficult to tell how much the used ones have been--well, used). They're a little pricey, considering there are no motors involved, but I like them better than ellipticals because the latter provide little or no workout to the arms (the arm handles always are attached to the foot pedals, and your legs automatically do 90 percent of the work. I still think the original NordicTrack ski machine provides the best overall workout available. Also, it's the only machine I know of that allows you easily to read while working out--the best way to pass the time as quickly as possible, at least for me.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    I purchased a the I-fit online access, the system's generated response told me I needed to wait for two for something to be sent to my home, which I have no idea what is being sent? remember this is an online access program!!!!. So I called immediately to customer service. There is no menu option with the i-fit, I waited on hold for 30 minutes on two occasion totaling an hour, in the end I hung up. Very frustrated, I could go on.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Very quick and easy to purchase!
  • Jun 14, 2015
    So far it has been awesome, can't wait to use the if it too...
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Go NordicTrack GO!!
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Delivery info unclear and makes it hard to purchuse.
  • Jun 7, 2015
    Jun 17, 2015
    There is no after sale support Product was delivered damaged and completly unusable We were expected to repack the item and pay for return shipping before a replacement would be sent, i We were sold an extended in home service warranty by nordic at the time of purchase but were advised that it did not apply to defective product recieved from nordictrac.
  • Jun 6, 2015
    Overall good experience purchasing an RW200. Could have used more information about the system display and programming. Coupon NTRW5914 did not work, It's from Nordictrack.
    Jun 16, 2015
    The phone menu system takes too long. The customer support staff is knowledgeable of how the unit is assembled, but unable to find a person that actually uses the rowing machine. HIGHLY recommend support team uses the machines.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Jun 17, 2015
    So far I am not happy with my freestride-trainer. It is making a nasty banging noise when used. Parts are already not staying together after only using it once for 50 minutes. The shipping company I had to deal with locally was not easy to work with. The box my machine was shipped in was cheap and falling apart. If I am paying 2k for a machine I want it packaged and shipped well!
  • May 31, 2015
    Jun 17, 2015
    I just got the product yesterday! Haven't been able to try it yet!
  • May 28, 2015
    I don't necessarily have outstanding scores for NordicTrack, but it's because of the limited experience I have with them; therefore, neutral results.
    Jun 14, 2015
    The seat is not comfortable, period.
  • May 25, 2015
    Jun 16, 2015
    I received an email on June 2nd stating the date of our delivery would be the 11th. On the 10th we received a call confirming it would be delivered “curb side” the next day. We then said we had paid for the set-up and installation. We were put on hold and then told that there had been a mistake and yes, we had paid for delivery and set up. Thursday afternoon we received a call asking if the room was upstairs or down. When they were told upstairs, they acted as if this was some sort of surprise. We were later called to let us know that they would need an additional person and that they could not deliver and they would get back to us. Now, Tuesday and we have heard nothing. I will be getting in touch with NordicTrack and let them know about the poor service and communication this delivery company has provided. As of now we have NO IDEA when it will be delivered.
  • May 19, 2015
    Jillian Michaels is a good ambassador for your company.
    Jun 16, 2015
    Solid & Secure, the machine inspires confidence. I look forward to walking. There's no dread or drudgery.