Nordstrom Reviews

12/16/2014
Nordstrom Ratings and User Reviews. Nordstrom is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 137 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.
Nordstrom offers a wide variety of quality apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women, and children. Customers can shop from over 300 items Online. The Online store also includes access to Beauty Services and Personal Touch Personal Shopper, e-mail shopping services that allow you to place orders for merchandise not carried in the Online Store.

Nordstrom Rating

More About Nordstrom

Recent Reviews for Nordstrom

• Dec 16, 2014
    I am disappointed in the fact that it took me 2 days 2 attempts to complete the purchase on-line because the form stated that I did not correctly fill in the city, state, zip code when in fact I did. Your form did not recognize "St. Louis" but must be filled out "SAINT LOUIS".
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Hey there.. I just wanted to say nicely done with the website. Also, my husband and I are working professionals whom God has blessed to make great salaries. However, I've never purchased from nordstroms before because it always seem to pricey.. although I can afford it. Well I am please to say that I've made my first purchase and will be back. Also, I used the chat service today and Nikki B was awesome (I am not sure if that was her real name) but she was really good.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    This is my first experience shopping on line with Nordstrom. I liked the selection on everything I looked at. I will shop at Nordstrom on line again. Thank you! Linda Meskow I loved the free shipping!!!!!!!!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I needed this item by Christmas!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I am so impressed that I could ship to multiple addresses and that I could combine 2 items in 1 gift box for $5. It would cost me as much to take to the post office myself. Who wouldn't want a beautiful box, bow and gift card from nordstrom for Christmas! I love nordstrom!
    love the store, wish they had more sales :) the yearly sales are NOT ENOUGH
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Technical difficulties on your site last night caused the delay of my Oder today. The site still had problems this morning. Persistence paid off but I would not have tried a third time if I didn't really want the item.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I have high expectations when shopping at Nordstrom and I am rarely dissappointed.
    I love Nordstrom
  • Dec 11, 2014
    This was my first experience ordering from Nordstrom and was disappointed it timed me out and I had to type my information over again after typing it once. Never had this happen at other on-line stores. I was also disappointed I had no coupons or special deals to work with for the merchandise I ordered.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Great selection of item! Fair prices.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    The checkout process was close to impossible. I "missed" the PayPal button and the site absolutely would not let me back up to that screen and kept taking me to the same screen even after I deleted all contents, closed the browser, nothing cleared the cache. I had to hard close my iPad twice to get to the first checkout page. If my granddaughter didn't want these shoes, so much, for Christmas, I would have just skipped this purchase.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I selected an item online. I then proceeded to select three other items. When I went to checkout the item I came online for was not available, however, when I went back into the system it still allowed me to select it,. I shop else where online and many sites reserve your item while you continue to shop and check actual availability before putting it in your shopping bag. I then tried live chat but lost my chat window when I went to check the item number. I waited on lone while assistant checked store inventory and, when I finally went to checkout another of my items was no longer available. This is by far the worst online shopping experience I gave ever had, and not typical at all of my in-store Nordstrom experiences.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I have always found exactly what I've wanted at Nordstrom. Nordstrom is my go to store for everything, whether I'm shopping online or in the store, if Nordstrom doesn't have it, no one will. That's been my philosophy for years.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I was disappointed that their wasn't a gift option with my purchase. My purchase is being sent to my sister without a card indicating who it is from and the price is included on the receipt.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I love that its simple and easy to use notes at check out!
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Since I use Mail Forwarding Service, everytime my package arrived in my US shipping address (due to boxes that cause volumetric calculation) they charge me USD 5 for every package for repacking option to reduce weight. Even if I bought 3 items, the package didn't come in one parcel but three, so I waste USD 15 in total just for repacking. So I really hope Nordstrom can give option whether we want boxes or just secure plastic bag or anything else so I dont get charged in those repacking things.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Great customer service and love free shipping and returns
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I love Nordstrom. There's no Nordstrom in Tucson, so I have to do all my shopping on line (I'd prefer to try things on in person), but the free shipping and easy, free returns make me less nervous to buy on line. I just bought a gift for my mom for Christmas, but I did not see an option for a gift receipt. Maybe something to add to the options at checkout.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I wish I had the option to have the products shipped in a gift box
    Dec 15, 2014
    I was not able to track order online