Nordstrom Reviews

09/29/2014
Nordstrom Ratings and User Reviews. Nordstrom is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 91 reviews. Last rated on 09/29/2014.
Nordstrom offers a wide variety of quality apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women, and children. Customers can shop from over 300 items Online. The Online store also includes access to Beauty Services and Personal Touch Personal Shopper, e-mail shopping services that allow you to place orders for merchandise not carried in the Online Store.

Nordstrom Rating

More About Nordstrom

Recent Reviews for Nordstrom

• Sep 29, 2014
    In my opinion, it is the most well run retail store I've ever shopped (and I shop a lot!); this is due to the excellent customer service, design of the store, and merchandise display.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    The checkout process was the worst I have ever experienced. I tried both Firefox and IE browsers and I was blocked from using my formfill program to enter the requested personal information. Then I tried to copy and paste my credit card number and was blocked from pasting also. I continued with my gift card purchase, since Nordstrom was specifically requested by the card recipient. However, I will never use the site again, and will encourage others to avoid it also.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Nordstom is just easier and more accommodating than other stores. Plus, it has free shipping on purchases and returns!!!
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I was not able to back up. I have no children under 17 (or whatever the question was). I LOVE Nordstrom! I have always felt special to them and they go out of their way in service, unlike any company I have ever shopped with, especially when doing it in person.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    The navigation makes it very easy to find what I'm looking for. During checkout, I like that as you enter each section of information, you have the opportunity to save that information. The photography of the site is great. I get a very clear idea of the quality, texture, and essence of the product. Overall, super easy to use. Excited to see the shoes when they arrive!
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Add paypal as a payment option
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Always the best!
  • Sep 23, 2014
    I think Nirdsteom is a wonderful store and has an excellent selection of merchandise.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    The new check-out page doesn't have fields for promo codes etc!!!!!!
  • Sep 21, 2014
    I sold for Nordstrom between 1987 and 1996ish in the Bay Area and have continued to feel comfortable and confident in the company. You could say I've grown comfortably old with them.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    I just wish it wasn't so easy to buy!
  • Sep 20, 2014
    My favorite place to shop on line.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I love you Nordstrom!!
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Love the recommendations. Wish you would email me notifications of possible recommendations when they come on sale.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Liked the wait list option! I hope it comes through.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Absolutely love!! Been a faithful shopper my whole life!
    Sep 20, 2014
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I was disappointed that there was only one choice of actual men's products for my three free samples at checkout. I bought a men's skincare product, so it would make sense for there to be more samples of men's products... or the ability to have three of a single sample sent.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    On the online snooping experience was mediocre compared to amazon. Biggest hassle was when going back to the search result after viewing and item, the page went back to the beginning as opposed to where I left off. So I would have to scold down the search result page to where I left off. When viewing/purchasing multiple items this became a hassle.
    Sep 24, 2014
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Loved the size assistance. And variety of price points. Better than in store shopping. Wide variety of products and notes and reviews helped a great deal.
    Sep 12, 2014
    I hate shopping. Nordstrom's online range of cocktail dresses was absolutely amazing. I wish I had used this before. I ordered a number of dresses and found the perfect one at an excellent value. I am thrilled.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I have confidence that my items will be good quality and I will be able to return them if there are any problems...
    Sep 12, 2014