Nordstrom Reviews

09/03/2015
Nordstrom Ratings and User Reviews. Nordstrom is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 111 reviews. Last rated on 09/03/2015.
Nordstrom offers a wide variety of quality apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women, and children. Customers can shop from over 300 items Online. The Online store also includes access to Beauty Services and Personal Touch Personal Shopper, e-mail shopping services that allow you to place orders for merchandise not carried in the Online Store.

Nordstrom Rating

More About Nordstrom

Recent Reviews for Nordstrom

• Sep 3, 2015
    Nordstroms return policy is the the number one reason I shop there. Great customer service!
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I love Nordstrom. I don't usually like to order things online, but I really appreciate the ease and convenience of ordering and returning. Best customer service!
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Nordstrom's makes it easy!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I was disappointed that Nordstrom deactivated my card because I hadn't used it in 2 years.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I shop using Paypal. I would like to have a Nordstrom's online account, and be able checkout with Paypal.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Whenever I purchase clothing gifts for my wife, I prefer Nordstrom over Neiman Marcus because the selection process (filters) is less complicated.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Loved shopping at your site! You made it so easy. I will definitely come back!
    Aug 30, 2015
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I could not tell from the checkout page how long it would take to get my order.
    Aug 31, 2015
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Please continue being awesome and helpful to customers. I really enjoy shopping at Nordstrom, so thank you for all good experiences I had!
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I LOVE shopping online at Nomrdstrom's! It's sheer pleasure going from one screen to another lusting after the mm gorgeous clothes, shoes and everything else they have to offer. It's also a great convenience. The photos are good, angles accessible, prices are clearly posted And the inventory is abundant.
    Aug 27, 2015
    Excellent product, wonderfully easy online shopping, fast and efficient (and free!) shipping and easy returning. Perfect!
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I would have LOVED to have a gift wrapping option available for this purchase. Or at least the ability to choose a quicker shipping method.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    The phone customer service reps are incredibly kind and almost useless.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    had difficulty when checking out,when i tried to go back on order it would not go back so emptyed cart and started over.
    Aug 31, 2015
  • Aug 12, 2015
    I LOVE NORDSTROM! It is my #1Shopping place, especially for my BIRTHDAY, for MOTHER'S DAY and CHRISTMAS! GO NORDSTROM'S!!!!!!!
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I love this store so much!
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I really know Nordstrom by reputation. Have only been in their Houston store twice. Their reputation for quality and customer service are unsurpassed.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Aug 11, 2015
    Check out was a horrible experience. I was in the checkout but wanted to continue shopping, and it removed the beauty samples and some other info I had entered. I wasn't able to get them back.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Aug 20, 2015
    I love Nordstrom and feel they provide great products with great service. My only concern is that this order was split to ship (I don't know why), and instead of using UPS to ship both parts, they shipped one box USPS. The problem is that I don't have home delivery in my area and as a result the box was nearly shipped back. They've only ever used UPS before when I've shopped, so this was nearly a problem for me.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Estimated tax is curious. In New Jersey, clothes are not taxable, you website should know that and so the estimated tax should have been zero. Doesn't make sense.
    Aug 17, 2015
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I love Nordstrom, you are favorite store!!
    Aug 11, 2015