Nordstrom Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Nordstrom Reviews

05/28/2017
Nordstrom Ratings and User Reviews. Nordstrom is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 61 reviews. Last rated on 05/27/2017.
Nordstrom offers a wide variety of quality apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women, and children. Customers can shop from over 300 items Online. The Online store also includes access to Beauty Services and Personal Touch Personal Shopper, e-mail shopping services that allow you to place orders for merchandise not carried in the Online Store.

Nordstrom Rating

More About Nordstrom

Recent Reviews for Nordstrom

• May 27, 2017
    I was SO pleased to see pages of plus sized dresses! I only wish Nordstrom were closer to home. I found many items which intrested me, but did not want to spend copious amounts of money on items that I couldn't be sure of.
  • May 27, 2017
    I knew the item number of the dress I was going to order but wasn't able to search for it by item number. Instead I had to search through all of the formal dresses. Adding a better way to search would be most helpful.
  • May 25, 2017
    The site did not recognize my cell phone number as being linked to my account so I didn't get credit towards a Nordstrom Note. Also, the web site was having such difficulties all last night that I was unable to check out (I tried multiple times over the course of 2 hours via my cell phone) and when I returned to the site this morning, I lost out on a pair of Mini Boden pants because they were sold out. Very disappointing but I am a big fan of Nordstrom selection, price, free shipping, customer service, and usual ease of use of the website.
  • May 23, 2017
    We use to shop at Nordstrom in Dallas and Houston. I have large feet (16) and this is where I buy my shoes.
  • May 23, 2017
    Professional, good shipping type(timely)
  • May 21, 2017
    Best source for everything I'm looking for
  • May 20, 2017
    I tried to use my new nordstrom card and site would not accept it.
  • May 18, 2017
    Good online experience
  • May 16, 2017
    Provide some coupons
  • Apr 21, 2017
    May 11, 2017
    Great store and great products.
  • May 10, 2017
    Great web site. Great service. Very pleased.
  • May 10, 2017
    I love Nordstrom for their customer service in the clothing & shoe department. I do wish however that in the skincare and cosmetics they would be more willing to offer me samples before spending $100.00's of dollars on a creme I am not sure will work out. I love your cafe, I love spending the day in Nordstrom!Wish there were more coupons or the rewards point system was better.
  • May 10, 2017
    I can not believe how much I had to pay for this product. The price has increased almost double from when I last ordered it!
  • May 10, 2017
    I applied for a Nordstrom card but it won't be here in time to make my purchase. So I missed out on my 20%off. The day that you apply for the card you should be able to use it.
  • May 08, 2017
    If I pay you to get it to me in 2 days - how do you think delivering it in 5 is OK... hello Bait and Switch?!
  • May 06, 2017
    The only complaint I have is there was no place to enter my reward account number when I made my purchase.
  • May 06, 2017
    The link for Skirts continued to redirect me to Yahoo! VERY VERY frustrating and I almost aborted the entire purchase
  • Apr 25, 2017
    May 04, 2017
    The sandals I ordered weredefective, so exchanged them for a new pair. Hope these will be ok! Haven't received yet.
  • May 03, 2017
    suddenly it was hard to get to Bobbi Brown's makeup selection - this has changed since I was here last and I did not like the change
  • May 02, 2017
    Nordstrom's mobile app is the best shopping app I've used, super easy to find products!