Nordstrom Reviews

10/20/2014
Nordstrom Ratings and User Reviews. Nordstrom is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 88 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.
Nordstrom offers a wide variety of quality apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women, and children. Customers can shop from over 300 items Online. The Online store also includes access to Beauty Services and Personal Touch Personal Shopper, e-mail shopping services that allow you to place orders for merchandise not carried in the Online Store.

Nordstrom Rating

More About Nordstrom

Recent Reviews for Nordstrom

• Oct 20, 2014
    Although I continue to shop at Nordstrom, i have noticed a decline in the quality of goods, especially clothes Some of my favorite brands are no longer carried by Nordstom, and the ones i can still order, they are inferior to past purchases. That said I will probably use your web site the most, but have started to look at other brick & mortar stores, hoping to find the quality that I relied on from Nordstrom for 25plus years. I feel you have down-marketed yourself to Kohl or Macys.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I found the website checkout extremely frustrating and nearly made my shoe purchase from Zappos. Your site would not allow me to paste my credit card info; it took 15 attempts to check out. My address was not exactly the same as my credit cad address, St. instead of Street, Mt. instead of Mount, lacking last four of extneded ZIP. Ridiculous. Plus, the site did not retain previously entered info during checkout You can do better. I will in the future make purchases on friendlier sites.
    wonderful i so love this store!!1
  • Oct 20, 2014
    love the selection of plus size dresses.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Despite talking to Customer Service on multiple occasions I continue to be frustrated by the fact that when I order something online to be picked up in a store, they send the receipt to an email address that I changed at least 12 years ago. Everyone I talk to assures me they've changed it and fixed the problem, and yet the next time I make a purchase the same frustrating thing happens. It's inexcusable. Please DO share this with Nordstrom. They need to improve their IT department.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    ordering process and return process easy to use if necessary. ( I have not had to do a return. ) I do like the no shipping fees. Previous order was securely packaged.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Overall I'm please to shop at Nordstrom. The quality of the merchandise dos not disappoint. Check out is always a breeze.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I was very frustrated in trying to quickly buy my son two pair of pants for his birthday because when I signed in, i was told that my email or my password was incorrect. It seemed to take forever to get this resolved and then I had to reenter all the info to finish buying the items, again!! A frustrating experience. I hope this type of confusion doesn't happen next time I wish to order from you online.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Your website was very user unfriendly.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Incredibly frusterating experience with my purchase of an e-gift card.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    love Nordstrom cosmetics and shoes.....seems that the clothing choices for me are not good as previous. more younger looks and i'd like to see more casual shopping for adults without trying to dress like i'm in my 20's. sorry but I have changed from Nordstrom's to Belks for clothing choices. still prefer Nordstrom for shoes and beauty products.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Best Service and Merchandise!
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Have always loved shopping in Nordstrom............very friendly staff makes the experience great!!!!
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Nordstrom is one of my fevorite store and I like to shop there time to time, not very often because of my budjet but I rally love product and the qualitis. Customer service is very professional and friendly. I love high quality product. I prefer buy one thing let it be not very often but for sure high quality. If Nordstrom is a human I will fell In Love with :)
  • Oct 8, 2014
    I have an account and was AS usual unable to sign into my account
  • Oct 6, 2014
    I have always loved shopping at Nordstrom. The closest store to me (Merritt Island, FL) was the store at the Florida Mall. I understand it has moved to the Millenia Mall which is too far away to drive to. I like shopping online with Nordstrom because shipping and returns are free.
    Oct 16, 2014
    I love the Ahnu Northridge boots I purchased. The fit is perfect for climbing hills in the rain in Ireland, which is why I purchased them. I wish it rained more in Florida! They are so lightweight, yet sturdy.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    I've been to your store a few years ago and had a wonderful experience. It's classy,clean and hassle free. You carry great products along with outstanding quality. Thankyou, Renay C.
    Oct 12, 2014
    I Love This Store!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Oct 9, 2014
    Love the convenience of free returns and free shipping! How amazing! Thank you for my samples too!
  • Sep 25, 2014
    The navigation makes it very easy to find what I'm looking for. During checkout, I like that as you enter each section of information, you have the opportunity to save that information. The photography of the site is great. I get a very clear idea of the quality, texture, and essence of the product. Overall, super easy to use. Excited to see the shoes when they arrive!
    Oct 17, 2014
  • Sep 23, 2014
    I think Nirdsteom is a wonderful store and has an excellent selection of merchandise.
    Oct 7, 2014