Nordstrom Reviews

06/01/2015
Nordstrom Ratings and User Reviews. Nordstrom is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 90 reviews. Last rated on 06/01/2015.
Nordstrom offers a wide variety of quality apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women, and children. Customers can shop from over 300 items Online. The Online store also includes access to Beauty Services and Personal Touch Personal Shopper, e-mail shopping services that allow you to place orders for merchandise not carried in the Online Store.

Nordstrom Rating

More About Nordstrom

Recent Reviews for Nordstrom

• Jun 1, 2015
    I wish I was able to make purchases on my tablet or smart phone without having to download the app. This disappoints me everytime i try to make a purchase hoping you have changed this. It is inconvenient to use my computer and would have purchased this item 2 days ago on my tablet.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Always find a good deal!
  • May 30, 2015
    I adore Nordstrom! My life would be so boring if I could not plan looking my very best wherever I go because of the Nordstrom shopping experience. I particularly like the online shopping experience because I do not feel rushed, don't have to fight for parking, don't have to wait to be rung up. And, oh, dear Nordstrom, I was in your regular Nordstrom department store on Tyler in Riverside, CA, a couple days ago, second time in about eight years. Each department I visited - Individualist - Make up - Encore - particularly - Lancôme - the sales clerks were not interested in me - in the clothing department they were talking to each other - "did you sell your quota of dresses?" And Encore - the sales clerk did not know her merchandise and recommended to me the most unflattering outfit - the Encore inventory was very low because, of course, your sale is going on right now - but to push an unflattering piece off on me to make a commission? Shame. In make up - they did not look up at me or acknowledge me - there just was not much eye to eye contact anywhere. And, she was not waiting on a customer - instead - she appeared to be counting something.....and it was not money. However, I will give a shout out to your restaurant because they had to make up for the error made in customer service on my husband's credit card - this was our first trip to your store a few days before the second one - and because my husband and I were embarrassed in front of the entire restaurant line, the manager comp'd our meal, which I was shocked and very delighted. We left our server a very nice tip. I would recommend to you to keep up the great work you have accomplished on line - I just love your service - and your online associates are nicer than the ones in person in the big store in Riverside, CA. Oh, wait, another thing, I was in your Riverside Rack this week - they are very helpful and kind - so courteous. Nordstrom - I totally love you - please do not ever go away! I hope my comments in some small way can help you be even finer than you already are. Much love to you!! xoxoxo.
  • May 30, 2015
    Excellent service. Good video about how to know your shoe size. Easy to find what I want.
  • May 28, 2015
    THE BEST...customer service, returns,choice of items! Excellent shopping experience!
  • May 28, 2015
    I've always been pleased with Nordstrom and thier customer service. I love the clothing and styles they sell, and I try to take advantage of the sales they have going on. Nordstrom is classic and classy.
  • May 27, 2015
    Hi, I really enjoy ordering from Nordstrom! However, please improve on protecting our cosmetics during shipping! Cosmetics aren't cheap and it's not fun to open up a box of crushed cosmetics. Please please please include bubblewraps or styrofoam bits etc to protect our cosmetics during shipping. I have received damaged cosmetics before.... Nordstrom does refunds.. however, Nordstrom will not reimburse my shipping cost if i were to ship it back. :( I don't live in the states!
  • May 26, 2015
    It is my favorite store, always have nice items!!
  • May 25, 2015
    I really wanted to use PayPal for this purchase. The site transferred me to PayPal but it still asked for a credit card. Sorry that happened. I think this is a glitch because I've been able to pay using PayPal before.
  • May 25, 2015
    during checkout, i couldn't remember my password; the result was that all the information for 3 Nordstrom Notes and one gift card were "wiped out" and had to be re-entered again -- a pain in the you-know-where!
  • May 23, 2015
    Website isn't optimized for my device. I'm on an iPad. Terrible, user experience. Site failed several times and my shopping bag was lost. Had to start over. Purchased much less than intended out of frustration.
  • May 21, 2015
    I always love Nordstrom. I wish there was a store in the Monterey Bay area.
  • May 21, 2015
    I purchased a gift certificate and had it e-mailed to me. Worked great.
    May 24, 2015
    I purchased a gift certificate as a birthday gift. I was pleased with all aspects of the purchase and the recipient was very pleased with the gift.
  • May 20, 2015
    May 31, 2015
    Norestroom makes it easy to shop online and in store. Very good customer service.
  • May 20, 2015
    Easy experience. I appreciate the email notice about the saile
    Jun 1, 2015
    The process of buying a suit from Nordstroms was seamless (pardon the pun)
  • May 18, 2015
    May 28, 2015
    I ordered 2 pairs of shoes. For several days the status on the order was just "In Process", finally after waiting about 4 days I was told that one of the pairs I had ordered had been cancelled from the order because they didn't have it in stock anymore. I was very disappointed because the shoes had been a great deal and I thought that they had been available. Next time maybe you should say that you don't have the shoes BEFORE someone buys them.
  • May 15, 2015
    I enjoy shopping at Nordstrom very much.I am older now and do not get to the store as often as i did once.so this is great that i can order this way. Thank you.
    May 25, 2015
    I am satisfied with the service I have received.I only received one item and as stated.there are two dresses I ordered but was told that they would not be shipped until June which was fine so I cannot comment on those.so far no problem.
  • May 13, 2015
    May 28, 2015
    I was originally informed that my delivery would be a full 10 days after shipment...not satisfactory. I shared this comment on the last survey, and was delighted to have it arrive 5 days after shipment instead. This was important to me as it was a cosmetic product.
  • May 11, 2015
    It is always a pleasure to shop at Nordstrom....the best products, the best customer service ..... and everybody is ready to help either in person or phone....
    May 21, 2015
    I like so much to shop at Nordstrom either online or at the store....you never do wrong with Nordstrom
  • May 9, 2015
    hoping to have a pleasant shopping experience.
    May 24, 2015