Norm Thompson Reviews

10/01/2014
Norm Thompson Ratings and User Reviews. Norm Thompson is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 757 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2014.
NA

Norm Thompson Rating

More About Norm Thompson

Recent Reviews for Norm Thompson

• Sep 30, 2014
    I live in the middle of no where. Our choice of clothing is very limited. Your catalog is your best tool. Your website ordering is not easy to move around in.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Love the products available at Norm Thompson. Checkout is easy and when I call the company for answers to some questions I have, the people I talk to are always polite, patient and very helpful.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    All the products I have ordered over the years have been of extremely high quality and durability.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    STRONGLY BELIEVE YOUR COMPUTER AND PHONE ORDER SYSTEMS NEED IMPROVEMENT. SEEMS LIKE TSLYEY ARE A BIT BETTER BUT SOMETIMES JUST GIVE UP AND DRIVE TO THE MALL. SERIOUSLY!!!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I would be much more satisfied if the shipping charges were not excessive.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I generally like what is offered although, today, I found a bag I really liked but it was apparently out of stock(?) No explanation was given for why I couldn't order it. (Baggalini expandable tote in polka dot fabric)
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I hate everything about this stupid survey--and will not purchase anything else from Norm Thompson if I have to fill out something like this every time.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Have ordered some items before and found them to be just what I expected. Always looking for bargains on easy to pack travel attire.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I have been ordering clothing from Norm Thompson for years -- quality clothing at reasonable prices.
    good variety and style
  • Sep 28, 2014
    good quality products at fair prices
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I am ordering an item requested by a family member but was sorry to learn that when it is opened at Christmas, it will then be too late to return it, if in fact it does not fit. If I was to wait, I am afraid the item would sell out and then I wouldn't get it at all. Wish the return policy would account for early Christmas shopping!
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Best velour warm-up suits for men.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I like the fact that you have large size petites. I hope I'll find what I just ordered to be perfect for me.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I love your stuff. This is my first on line order but I have used the catalog a lot. I get a lot of compliments on my Norm attire!
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Always something unusual and basics have quality that lasts and lasts.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Everything I order from Norm Thomson has been of very fine quality and as advertised. When I do have to return due to size mismatch or dissatisfaction with color, the returns have been handled in a very efficient way.
    Sep 29, 2014
    I have always been pleased with every purchase - great quality items are offered in the catalog.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    It would be nice if there was some standardization in sizes. I never know whether to order medium or large. Sometimes large is too big, other times just right. This results in exchanges and added shipping costs, plus it is difficult to figure out when I do or do not get free shipping. I think the free shipping goes by the wayside when exchanges are involved. I do think I pay too much for shipping.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    I miss their chocolate trifle cake.
    Sep 28, 2014
    You must be kidding me. I ordered this item on 9/18 and received the same email two days later. Just find out yesterday (9/26) that the estimated Fedex delivery will be on 10/3 (13 business days later). I wrote to customer service and just received a response the same day I got the same email from your place. Up until today, I still did not have my order but did received two requests from you guys! The co-ordination is so laughable that I feel embarrass for the company.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Love the products--even though sometimes they are very pricey but quality is good.
    Sep 30, 2014