Norm Thompson Reviews

08/29/2016
Norm Thompson Ratings and User Reviews. Norm Thompson is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 335 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2016.
NA

Norm Thompson Rating

More About Norm Thompson

Recent Reviews for Norm Thompson

• Aug 29, 2016
    I ordered Tricot pajamas from Blair but whem I got them they were polyester which I go Not like. I expect the one I am ordering from you are all nylon tricot/\.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    I have shopped at Norm Thompson for several years and each time, I've had a pleasant shopping experience. The quality of clothes is good for the price and the prices are reasonable.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    I have purchased clothing from NT going back to the seventies.It is refreshing to observe that the quality of clothinh remaines the same. Pricing is now more competitive but that is a function of a global economy. Since retiring my clothing requirements are less but I am pleased to know that I can continue to find the quality clothing of years past and not have to leave my den. !LOL
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Minus - I think orders over a certain amount should have free shipping. Most if not all of the other places I buy clothes and shoes online offer free shipping on everything or those totals over a certain amount. Many have free returns also. Big PLus - I really like that even though I had not logged in, that when I left 8 items in a cart on the website, left the website and turned off my computer last night, that when I went onto the website today it must have recognized my computer because I was delighted to find my items waiting for me in the cart. Minus - There is a technical glitch on at least the clearance items pages: When I arrow back after looking at an item, I was often returned to the top of the 99-item page. After awhile that stopped and I was returned to the line that had the item I had just looked at. Then it began again. I was searching women's clearance. You can tell which pages from my order. I think all but one or two items came from those pages. I don't remember if it happened when I was search Women's shirts. Those were far fewer per page so I didn't notice either way.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    After selecting an item to view and I want to continue moving through the items, I wind up back at the beginning top of page 1. This is annoying.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    NT has good quality but shipping rates are sometimes ridiculous.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Have always liked the quality of your clothing. And prices seem reasonable. However it took way too long to process my order, and your responses sent to my e-mail would not open. They came in as "already read".
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I first saw your catalog last fall and made 2 purchases gifts for Christmas. All 3 items ordered were excellent quality and arrived quickly given the time of year. The gifts absolutely loved by the recipient's.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Shipping to Alaska is a real concern. My current order and previous order were very light weight and can be shipped in an envelope. It is unreasonable to charge $20 to ship to us. Please reconsider these shipping policy/charges. I would be more likely to consider further orders if shipping were more reasonable .;
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Looking forward to getting the items I ordered.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I had problems with the Check out. It was unclear what to press
  • Aug 25, 2016
    I think the shipping charges are very high
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Can't wait to get my order!
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Have always been very satisfied with items ordered from Norm Thompson....
  • Aug 24, 2016
    The discounts were good because I shopped mainly sale items, like I always do. the shipping costs were a big high.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Have been shopping with you for years. My favorite thing from N.T. is the Picasso T-shirt that I still wear and purchased it about 10 years ago. It has been machine washed many times and still looks good. My experience with your shirts has been ... they keep their size and shape, they fade very little to none, they last!
  • Aug 15, 2016
    Nice, high quality clothes.
    Aug 26, 2016
    I really liked the product I ordered but it had a flaw in the weave. I called customer support, talked with a woman named Addie who promptly mailed out a replacement and told me the return fee for shipping would be waived. She was very helpful and and gave excellent customer service.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Never a problem except you have been out of what I ordered for circa 5 mos.
    Aug 28, 2016
    I've been ordering the same pajamas from N T for a couple of decades. The last ones were made from a different fabric, unfortunately. The cloth is rougher and the pattern is different. Nevertheless, it is still ahead of the competition, if only slightly.
  • Aug 9, 2016
    Wonderful classic & quality clothing
    Aug 25, 2016
    Nice classic clothing with style & good prices
  • Aug 8, 2016
    I've been looking for such a sweater to wear with short sleeves and this was the best--
    Aug 24, 2016
    Have purchased clothing from Norm Thompson for many years and do so because of the wide selection and decent prices.