Norm Thompson Reviews

01/31/2015
Norm Thompson Ratings and User Reviews. Norm Thompson is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 1695 reviews. Last rated on 01/31/2015.
NA

Norm Thompson Rating

More About Norm Thompson

Recent Reviews for Norm Thompson

• Jan 31, 2015
    Shipping charges too high!
  • Jan 31, 2015
    Check with me after I have received my order.
  • Jan 31, 2015
    I was disappointed I could not enter my promotion code from recent catalog for free shipping, however I appreciaated being able to chat with someone immediately about my problem.
  • Jan 31, 2015
    I have always been happy with all that I have ordered from Norm Thompson But it is difficult to order on-line. Easier by phone.
  • Jan 31, 2015
    Disappointing color selection in item I chose. Only one would have been my last choice in color
  • Jan 31, 2015
    Thank you! Your initial prices are very high, but I enjoy shopping your sales.
  • Jan 31, 2015
    Enjoy the amount of choices they offer in Petite sizes
  • Jan 30, 2015
    I have recommended your travel clothing to others and enjoy it myself.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    I have always been satisfied with what I have ordered. I have some warm up suits that are more than 8 years old
  • Jan 30, 2015
    web site easy to navigate directions easy to follow mdse. appears to be comfortable and easy to care for
  • Jan 30, 2015
    I've always been happy with Norm Thompson and their products.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Have ordered by phone or mail in the past and have always been very satisfied with the service and products
  • Jan 28, 2015
    not real happy price went up a lot
  • Jan 28, 2015
    We have purchased from Norm Thompson over the years and greatly appreciate the service and ease of returning items when necessary.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    I have always been happy with the quality of products I've ordered from Norm Thompson.
    Jan 31, 2015
    II have never been disappointed with anything I ordered from Norm Thompson.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Every item that I have ordered & received up to date have fit me perfectly & I LOVE ea. item I have gotten. ALL of my items are so beautiful...All the items I have... I will never see in any store & that is why I will always order clothes, etc. here at "NORM THOMPSON" online. Sincerely, ~~Shirley Prikryl ~~ (o:
    Jan 30, 2015
    ALL items I received are just what I expected & very much so SATISFIED! I highly recommend Norm Thompson to everyone. I give it 5 stars. I will continue shopping for clothes,etc. with Norm Thompson for sure!
  • Jan 18, 2015
    I use you especially for camisoles, Foxcroft blouses which truly are no iron, and what ever I see in your magazine that I like. Sometimes I have to wait until they go on sale but you have my size. I have one question, why do so many people make shoes starting at size six? If you wear 5 1/2 you are out of luck on most shoes.
    Jan 31, 2015
    Used your company for years. Always satisfied.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Jan 29, 2015
    I have been buying and wearing NT 'Dress Dry' and 'Wicks' Sport Crew Socks for 30+ years. With the exception of my Wool Boot socks, they are the only socks I wear and now that I'm retired, the Dress Dry Socks are about the only socks I wear... Now I'm told that you are no longer carrying them. I do not know the reason for this, and I realize that this is only a very small part of your business, but it is a Very Important part to me. And yes I have over the years bought other things and also recomended you to others. I just cannot express enough how utterly unhappy this makes me.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Quality of merchandise is excellent.
    Jan 29, 2015
    Excellent quality of merchandise.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Every contact I have had has been cordial, efficient and gracious. Shopping with this company is always pleasant
    Jan 28, 2015