Norm Thompson Reviews

04/26/2015
Norm Thompson Ratings and User Reviews. Norm Thompson is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 835 reviews. Last rated on 04/26/2015.
NA

Norm Thompson Rating

More About Norm Thompson

Recent Reviews for Norm Thompson

• Apr 26, 2015
    I enjoyed the site! s&h are much too high
  • Apr 26, 2015
    I have not bought much from you in the past, but I like the items I have purchased. I wish you would be more clear on washability -- distinguish between "hand wash", which I don't like, and "machine wash". This would be greatly appreciated.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    No comment until I get my order
    Remove the survey.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Your website was cumbersome to navigate
    HAVE ALWAYS BOUGHT MY SWEATERS FORM NORMAN THOMPSON
    This is a long process.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I always love Norm Thompson for the quality of your men's & women's clothing.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I wish the shipping charges were not so rxpensive.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    the online prices did not match the catalog - very annoying to have to call back in 15 minutes to get the sale price. makes me not want to shop with you!
    first ever dealing with Norm Thompson
  • Apr 25, 2015
    What is a shopper supposed to do if no phone number is available for the person she is shipping to??? Aside from this complaint, I have always been well satisfied with Norm Thompson's product selection and quality' And please do not ever stop offering Sticky Toffee Pudding...it is a Christmas tradition for us.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I could not checkout while I was signed in. I had to go back out and checkout as a guest.
    First time I have ordered
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I must confess, the reviews about the outfit I bought, are concerning. But, I like the outfit a lot, so I decided to give it a chance...hoping I will love it. I do feel your shipping prices are high compared to the other online companies I order from. Thanks
    Apr 26, 2015
    I love what I ordered BUT I ordered a size XL (and it says that on the paper work) but they sent me a 3X!!!!! OMG...HUGE!!! I'm calling tomorrow to have the proper size sent to me.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Apr 26, 2015
    It took way too long to receive my order!!!!!!!
  • Apr 12, 2015
    This is my firs time ordering and until I receive my order and view the quality of the order then I will be better qualified to view your product.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    I had the worst experience ordering the dress, it took forever!!! I have never had this experience when ordering on-line...normally, it is very easy and flawless, I had to keep entering my information; hopefully, I only ordered 1 dress!!!
    Apr 26, 2015
    I ordered a petite 6 and normally it will fit me, but your size must be bigger than the other sizes I order from Travel Smith or Slinky!!! I am very unhappy about it, as I have to send it back and try to get the smaller size, what if it is too small, then I spent extra money in shipping the dress back!!!!
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Very Nice selection for my age. Thank You for the easy of ordering and having free shipping. Thank You
    Apr 25, 2015
  • Apr 1, 2015
    You used to be able to count on very-good quality from NT, now you need to be selective, and read reviews. And, the web site jumped alot!
    Apr 25, 2015
    I returned much of what I had ordered due to poor fit and disappointing quality. Norm Thompson used to be a brand to trust for quality.