Northern Auto Parts Reviews

Northern Auto Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Northern Auto Parts is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 34 reviews. Last rated on 10/19/2016.

Northern Auto Parts Rating

More About Northern Auto Parts

Recent Reviews for Northern Auto Parts

• Oct 19, 2016
    Good prices and easy, on-line website. Parts are always what I want. I always get an answer when I ask customer service a question.
  • Oct 13, 2016
    Easy to find parts.
  • Oct 12, 2016
    First time ordering online but long time fan of northern auto parts. These guys are hard to beat
  • Oct 10, 2016
    Excellent customer service, Thank
  • Oct 7, 2016
    like your store very well had hard time finding you on the web.
  • Sep 29, 2016
    Oct 10, 2016
    the did good but wrong part dont fit
  • Sep 27, 2016
    Oct 11, 2016
    Pros: Extremely competitive pricing for the item I purchased. Cons: 1. No email notification that the item was delayed (5 days, making the 2 day shipping paid for irrelevant) 2. No email notification that the item had been shipped, or a tracking number provided 3. Original invoice said UPS, but item arrived via USPS When I called customer support, the initial greeting was so rapid I could not understand it. I had to ask if I had reached Northern Auto Parts. But when I asked for the status and a tracking number, the person was able to rapidly find the information and email it to me.
  • Sep 27, 2016
    Always good service.
    Oct 11, 2016
    Very good service with good shippng.
  • Sep 23, 2016
    well I'm older so i don't have time to wait for parts you have or don't have ,most time you have them. this
    Oct 7, 2016
  • Sep 12, 2016
    first time buyer I haven't received my parts yet but buying experience was good
    Sep 21, 2016
  • Sep 9, 2016
    I make a list of parts that I need for my project car and take it with me on our vacation drive down south. On the way home, we stop in Sioux City, Iowa to pick up the parts in person. We have always been met by professional, courteous, efficient employees that make the stop worthwhile. This experience makes me want to return time after time, whether in person or on line. The prices are very reasonable as well.
    Sep 20, 2016
    Always there when I need them. Have visited in person (Sioux City, Iowa) while on vacation down south. Courteous, reliable, informed staff. Much appreciated! Will buy again.
  • Sep 9, 2016
    Northern need to be found easier on the web searches.
  • Sep 7, 2016
    Slight difficulty getting back to product page after placing items in cart. Not a big problem.
    Sep 16, 2016
    Two Oldsmobile Engine Colors are not available, so I ordered substitutes that are less authentic and therefore less desirable.
  • Sep 3, 2016
    Excellent site and selection for repair manuals and parts.
    Sep 14, 2016
    The manual was shipped and received very quickly. Perfect addition to my 5R55E transmission rebuild.
  • Sep 1, 2016
    Sep 23, 2016
    I spoke to a representative on the phone who quickly determined the parts I needed and gave me practical and technical advice on the project I am working on. I purchased the parts he recommended and they exceed my expectations. Amazing customer service!
  • Aug 30, 2016
    The part description could have been more in depth
    Sep 15, 2016
    The only problem I had wasn't that the clutch assy didn't come with an alignment tool.. I've received one with other clutch kits and one is shown on the box.. It should have been listed as an option if not supplied with the kit.. But overall a good product.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Sep 10, 2016
    Very good service; I ordered wrong part was no hasle on exchange it .
  • Aug 24, 2016
    its a good site, but could use a few more brands on cam selection. not bad as is but could be better, look at rock autos site a lot better, maybe you could get some tips from them. some cams no info and 1 cam info backward on lift n duration.
    Aug 31, 2016
    I have had a good experience with this company, good parts good prices, I have been buying parts here for a long time. I purchaced my over haul kit rings rods n main bearings plus oil pump, but my timing chain n gears were the wrong ones I wanted a stock mustang HO roller timing chain n gears but what I got was a stock non HO timing chain n gears. I miss ordered. I don't think they carry a stock HO timing chain n gears?
  • Aug 20, 2016
    I have no problems. Great experience.
    Sep 1, 2016