Northern Auto Parts Reviews

07/04/2015
Northern Auto Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Northern Auto Parts is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 53 reviews. Last rated on 07/02/2015.

Northern Auto Parts Rating

More About Northern Auto Parts

Recent Reviews for Northern Auto Parts

• Jul 2, 2015
    I liked their mail order catalog, also their prices are good, as compared to some of their competitors. I have ordered from northern before and have been very satisfied with their service. I think they are a very good company that is going to grow larger in time.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Best service and price
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I like getting good deals from you guys and I sometimes buy things that I don't need at this time but I know I WILL NEED them in a few months.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    hopefully get the part in 4 to 5 days
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Always exceptional customer service
  • Jun 25, 2015
    They are an overall well structured business from what I observed. When i called in to ask a question they had more than sufficient knowledge to answer my question and did so with very fast service.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Lost me a little on what I was and possibly what I am buying. If I'm buying 8 pistons then sell them as a set if I'm buying a single piston sell it as each. Reading the description I believe I'm getting 8 but if not I will be sending my 100 dollar piston back.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    shippings a little high
  • Jun 14, 2015
    I rate them on the same level as Summit Racing or Jeg's. Maybe a little better than Summit, but that is another story. The only thing I wish was different, when shopping for the 350 crankshaft I just ordered it kept showing me a 305 Crankdshaft. I always heard that they were different until I did some research online while debating on ordering or not. I went to the suppliers website and checked part numbers before ordering. I think I will be purchasing a lot more items from Northern Auto Parts in the future because of the quick shipping and prices when I compared them with others.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Jun 27, 2015
    Same excellent service as always. It is a pleasure doing online parts shopping with Northern Auto Parts.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    I was disappointed that the Sales department was not willing to provide me with a 10% coupon. I feel, regardless of comment, that when a company offers a previous promotional code during the year that should be honored at any time. I would be pleased and accept a 10% refund, should you choose.
  • Jun 7, 2015
    shipping rate seems high compared to other sites I frequent
  • Jun 6, 2015
    Love the ease of buy engine kits and the price is awesome
    Jun 21, 2015
    I have been using them for years love there ease of getting engine kits
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Very nice web site i will purchase from you again
    Jun 17, 2015
    great service and great prices
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I have yet to have any coments
    Nice purchase
    Jun 17, 2015
    Nice purchase !
    extremly helpful,friendly. and easy
    Jun 28, 2015
  • May 26, 2015
    Jun 3, 2015
    Ordered Proform vehicle scales, after a few days I was called and informed it was back ordered for at least 2 months. I used a code given in an e-mail to get 15% off, and can't but feel the order was "back ordered " because they didn't want to honor the discounted price!
  • May 24, 2015
    More discount and cheaper international shipping fee.
    Jun 9, 2015
    Packaging not appropriate for international shipping, no "fragile" or "handle with care" sign. Claim should take no more than 2 weeks to process.
  • May 23, 2015
    Keep the engine parts prices low and business will be steady . Keep the special discount offers coming .