Northern Auto Parts Reviews

10/23/2014
Northern Auto Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Northern Auto Parts is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 73 reviews. Last rated on 10/23/2014.

Northern Auto Parts Rating

More About Northern Auto Parts

Recent Reviews for Northern Auto Parts

• Oct 23, 2014
    You had the best value today.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Great place to shop for auto parts
  • Oct 18, 2014
    gotta love freddy faulk
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Happy with quality of parts and speed of shipping.
    Oct 20, 2014
    Always fast service and shipping. Very reasonable prices.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    I had two gift certificates and It would only let me redeem one.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    you should have an online price match and more shipping options if you want to get more of my business. you auto parts prices are competitive but you shipping costs make the overall purchase more expensive than others. I used your site only because it was a recommendation from a friend otherwise I use Jegs for most of my purchases.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Thanks for your quick response to my questions relating to bearing sizes
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Great help from the guy over the phone, painless check out. I'm 100% satisfied. I will definitely be coming back.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Lacking online parts dagram for parts
    Used to live in Akron, Iowa
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Nice site - easy to use. Renovating my 1994 Chevy Pick-up. So, will be needing a few parts over the next couple of years. So far, so good. Hope delivery is good?
  • Oct 7, 2014
    You have great price
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Disapointed with the email response & shipping estimate was out by $70
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I have always had good experiences ordering from Northern Autoparts
    Oct 8, 2014
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Only problem was the promo code ve10off was for 10% off I was only given 5% off.
    Oct 9, 2014
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Had to make a phone call to clarify something on the purchase. The person I talked to was very helpful. Made the purchase online.
    Oct 9, 2014
    I am usually not a fan of ordering parts online, but my experience with Northern Auto Parts was exceptional. The salesperson was most helpful answering any additional questions I had in a timely manner, both by phone and email. He was knowledgeable and most helpful on the resolution of a problem with the parts order. His knowledge of what I wanted to do to resolve the problem and advice of how to return the parts in question was much appreciated. I ordered a Master Engine Kit and was also impressed that the parts offered were "name brand" quality parts and not "brand X" or "house brand" parts. The parts were "industry standards" that I have used many times over 40 plus years of working on engines and who's quality could be trusted. I have several more automotive projects that I will need parts for and will be using Northern Auto Parts, as much as possible, for those purchases also. Thanks again for the excellent service.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    ordering was fast and simple. Great products, great prices.
    Oct 5, 2014
    Norther Auto Parts shipped fast and on time delivery with quality products.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Very good selection of parts, and excellent priceing. Will shop here in the very near future....
    Oct 2, 2014
    I was very very happy with the Parts and service I received from Northern Auto Parts. I plan on doing alot of my shopping here in the future. And was very surprised that you had the parts that I needed for my truck ( a 1974 Ford courier). Thanks for the services you provide and the parts you cariy. Thanks again, Randy Henderson......
  • Sep 22, 2014
    I have ordered many items over the years from your store and for the most part I don't recall any bad customer service or faulty merchandise, northern auto parts is an awesome place to do business and thank you once again. I work in a facility to help soldiers work on their private vehicles and I highly recommend your services to them on a daily basis. Have a great day
    Sep 30, 2014
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Really good place to order parts from. I've ordered many engine kits and tranny kits. It makes rebuilding an engine or tranny a snap and all the parts come at once.
    Oct 3, 2014