Northern Auto Parts Reviews

01/22/2017
Northern Auto Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Northern Auto Parts is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 90 reviews. Last rated on 01/21/2017.

Northern Auto Parts Rating

More About Northern Auto Parts

Recent Reviews for Northern Auto Parts

• Jan 21, 2017
    Northern Auto Parts has the best prices on the materials I need. What more can you ask for?
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Web site could use some work. For instants when I would add parts to my cart from the suspension section, then try to order from a different section it wouldn't save my vehicle information. So I would basically have to start over. Either then that its a great company, myself an many friends order most all are parts for Northern Auto Parts.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    The prices were cheaper than I could find elsewhere including on Ebay, and they clearly state which quality brands are included in the kit you buy, unlike the mistery parts kits you find on Ebay. Customer service was fast and friendly with helping me answer the couple questions I had.
    Jan 22, 2017
    Cant beat the prices. They are cheaper than the ebay options, and they clearly describe the quality brand names of the parts you purchase. With the ebay kits its a complete mystery what you are going to get.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Found what i needed without a problem
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Purchased pistons thru Amazon. Hope for a successful transaction.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    I had to go back several times to get thru the order process. needs some bold face and maybe color enhancement, streamlining to avoid missing country and other errors
  • Jan 9, 2017
    The price is right, the ease of finding your parts is fantastic.
    Keep on Truckn
  • Jan 5, 2017
    I had a pleasant expierence shopping with Northern.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Website is ok, summit still has best site of all perf part places. Need a category that you can select stuff like free shipping, clearance or discount items.
  • Dec 31, 2016
    Jan 16, 2017
    I haven't tried it yet because there is a foot of snow on and around the truck I need to work on. Looking at it I probably should have bought two so I wouldn't have to change side to side and if it works out I'll buy another one. Reason for not trying it yet is that it is in the low teens outside with snow on the ground and miserable to work on anything that can wait until later.
  • Dec 31, 2016
    Since I currently do not own a Chevy, your engine parts offerings are not very attractive to me,
  • Dec 30, 2016
    I love getting emails with discounts on parts. I wish like everyone else things were a little cheaper. But overall Northern Auto has always done be right. I have never had a bad order and it has always been shipped on time. Thankyou Northern Auto Parts for your support and patience.
  • Dec 26, 2016
    Jan 4, 2017
    My transmission kit was delivered before I was able to ask for a tracking number. Wow, that was fast.
  • Dec 25, 2016
    good prices good stuff
  • Dec 25, 2016
    Keep up the good work guy's, sure like to see y'all go Free Shipping like most others? Jegs, Summit?
  • Dec 18, 2016
    Dec 29, 2016
    Great place to order!
  • Dec 16, 2016
    The best place for auto parts
    Dec 30, 2016
  • Dec 15, 2016
    Jan 9, 2017
    Customer service was very helpful with questions before order was placed. Great pries on parts.
  • Dec 9, 2016
    Dec 27, 2016
    UPS is the most expensive shipping method to Canada as they add a further "back-end" cost to what has already been paid up front. For small, light shipments USPS or an all-inclusive carrier like FedEx would likely be a better choice from the purchaser's point of view.