Northern Auto Parts Reviews

01/23/2015
Northern Auto Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Northern Auto Parts is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 53 reviews. Last rated on 01/23/2015.

Northern Auto Parts Rating

More About Northern Auto Parts

Recent Reviews for Northern Auto Parts

• Jan 23, 2015
    ES UN COMERCIANTE CON UNA VARIEDAD DE PRODUCTOS Y BUENA ATENCIÓN AL CLIENTE
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Would like to see more information on the manufacturer
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Prices were great. If the parts fit ill be back!
    Jan 23, 2015
    Took a little longer to ship to my home from your location to Georgia but worth the wait considering the $$ I saved. Name brand parts in my kit which was appreciated.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    $26 for shipping a rering kit is ridiculous
  • Jan 11, 2015
    THE FREIGHT/SHIPPING TO EXPENSIVE.
    Jan 17, 2015
    FREIGHT TO EXPENSIVE
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Very good place to buy parts from
  • Jan 9, 2015
    had to call to get PN, would not come up on site
    Jan 17, 2015
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Jan 18, 2015
    Ordered intake manifold Kit and only received one gasket off 5 from that kit. Strange?? Not meeting my expectations but we all make mistakes so I will see what is done to rectify this short shipped kit.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    the search on the web site is not as good as summits
  • Dec 29, 2014
    I would have preferred to use the us postal service for shipping my item as it would have cost about $5 in the one price box ups is over priced for their service and it is usually slower than the usps
    Jan 18, 2015
    I like your weg site
    Jan 7, 2015
    Very pleased
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Always fast, good products. Good company. Thank you.
  • Dec 24, 2014
    Im gald u had my parts thanks.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Keep up the good work.
    Dec 25, 2014
  • Dec 10, 2014
    So far so go. I will now more when the parts show up
    Jan 2, 2015
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Good sale prices
    Dec 17, 2014
    great price on a great item.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    Great prices and products
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    I placed an order on 11/29 and did not receive it until 12/15. The order was not shipped until approximately 12 days after it was made, the store's website plainly states that orders would be placed within 1 business day. I called to check on the status of my order and spoke with Regal. He apologized for the delay in shipping the order which I appreciated. I asked for a refund for the shipping charges or other consideration for the delay in filling the order and was disappointed that I did not receive a refund or partial refund for shipping. Keep in mind that Jegs and Summit both offer free shipping. I have purchased parts from Northern for well over 10 years and am disappointed that they did not take that into consideration when I asked that my shipping charges be refunded. I have never returned any items to this vendor or asked for a refund on shipping on any of my orders in the past. I should have received a refund on my shipping charges and am dissatisfied with the service I received from this vendor and am disappointed that they did not take advantage of an opportunity to make things right with me when they had the chance to. The only thing that Regal offered me was that if I contacted him for a future offer that he would provide me with a discount code. I guess that is better than nothing.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    Very good products delivered on time. Very expensive freight.