Northern Auto Parts Reviews

12/16/2014
Northern Auto Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Northern Auto Parts is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 61 reviews. Last rated on 12/15/2014.

Northern Auto Parts Rating

More About Northern Auto Parts

Recent Reviews for Northern Auto Parts

• Dec 15, 2014
    Keep up the good work.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I hope the shipping willl be as fast
  • Dec 10, 2014
    So far so go. I will now more when the parts show up
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Good sale prices
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Dec 14, 2014
    Fast easy and had my product. Well done.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    The site stated that the products I ordered were in stock. I hope that is the case and that the shipping can occur with a couple of days.
    Dec 13, 2014
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Love to know that I can save money by ordering what part I need and not have to pay for labor!
  • Dec 1, 2014
    finding stuff through the site to order online is a bitch. I had better luck using your print flier and just entering part numbers. Everytime I add something to cart I have to start over from square one again to add something else to cart. Also descriptions of several things are incomplete or poor. Overall I love Northern, but ordering online compared to just calling in and talking to a salesman is a pain. I did it because of the 15% off ciber monday deal- which was awsome, thanks
    Dec 11, 2014
    N/a until I get my part
    thanks for the stuff.
    Dec 16, 2014
    I placed an order on 11/29 and did not receive it until 12/15. The order was not shipped until approximately 12 days after it was made, the store's website plainly states that orders would be placed within 1 business day. I called to check on the status of my order and spoke with Regal. He apologized for the delay in shipping the order which I appreciated. I asked for a refund for the shipping charges or other consideration for the delay in filling the order and was disappointed that I did not receive a refund or partial refund for shipping. Keep in mind that Jegs and Summit both offer free shipping. I have purchased parts from Northern for well over 10 years and am disappointed that they did not take that into consideration when I asked that my shipping charges be refunded. I have never returned any items to this vendor or asked for a refund on shipping on any of my orders in the past. I should have received a refund on my shipping charges and am dissatisfied with the service I received from this vendor and am disappointed that they did not take advantage of an opportunity to make things right with me when they had the chance to. The only thing that Regal offered me was that if I contacted him for a future offer that he would provide me with a discount code. I guess that is better than nothing.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    we needed other parts that you didn't carry,. that would've been installed with what we ordered.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Company has a very good selection of products. Web site was easy to navagate. Prices were compatable to other company sites. Would return to purchase products again.
    Dec 13, 2014
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    Very good products delivered on time. Very expensive freight.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Dec 7, 2014
    Had no problem with northern auto parts ups just delivered to the wrong house
  • Nov 25, 2014
    PLEASE, PLEASE, check your customer support/contact forms. I used both ways to contact Northern Autoparts customer service regarding the item I just bought and never got a reply; I'm taking my chances with the item I just ordered...
    Dec 12, 2014
  • Nov 25, 2014
    easy and very nice web page. thanks
    Dec 4, 2014
    Great price,good customer service,fast shipping. What more could you ask for. Thanks
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Nov 30, 2014
    fast shipping ,oil pump works great
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Dec 7, 2014
    ordered central port injector. It is defective over fueling cylinders 3 and 5. My old one had a leaking pressure regulator. Will swap two fuel poppit lines to get a good unit. Of course I had to install it twice in a 1995 gmc safari van. Not a fun experience.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Nov 29, 2014
    I found the online purchase invoice a bit confusing but customer service explained everything to my satisfaction. Otherwise very satisfied with the transaction.