Northern Auto Parts Reviews

Northern Auto Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Northern Auto Parts is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 47 reviews. Last rated on 11/21/2015.

Northern Auto Parts Rating

More About Northern Auto Parts

Recent Reviews for Northern Auto Parts

• Nov 21, 2015
    It is always a pleasure doing business with Northern Auto Parts. I have never had even the slightest problem with any of my orders. Their site is also very simple to navigate compared to some I have used.
  • Nov 20, 2015
    your site came up 3rd, or 4th, but had the part I searched for with a picture when your site came up, easy checkout without registering.
  • Nov 15, 2015
    Nov 24, 2015
    I did have a slight problem with my order. The wrong size piston rings were sent but customer service had the correct ones shipped to me within hours of the email I sent. They were very nice and professional about the small mix up at their warehouse. Customer service like this is the reason I will continue to do business with northern autoparts and recommend them to anyone looking for quality automotive parts at a great price.
  • Nov 13, 2015
    I do wish that the shipping price was much lower, I could of bought it on amazon but I heard that northern auto parts takes care of there customers so I ended up paying the $30 shipping cost.
  • Nov 7, 2015
    Was very easy to find the parts I needed and order them.
    Nov 16, 2015
  • Nov 6, 2015
    Nov 17, 2015
    I had more trouble with the survey form than ordering and receiving the part
  • Nov 4, 2015
    Just pleased with site & price of equipment & parts. Need a 383 stroker kit now
    Nov 20, 2015
    Would recommend you guys to anyone. I've done price comparison & some of your prices are a bit higher but actually better in the long run
  • Oct 31, 2015
    I have purchased tools and engine kits from Northern Auto Parts in the past and have always been happy with the pricing and ease of ordering
  • Oct 31, 2015
    the item I bought was a super low price
    Nov 23, 2015
    I ordered something that was a very good deal for the price, but about 2 weeks when by and still no order, so I e-mailed to see what was up, they got rite back to me. told me that this item had sold out very fast, a new shipment was do any day, and me would shipped rite out . I did receive it, for that price it was worth the wait, thanks for the good service, you have a great team at northern auto parts. thanks ED
  • Oct 30, 2015
    There was a difference in price from ad to website and it was fixed promptly!!!
    Nov 8, 2015
  • Oct 29, 2015
    Great prices and easy to select parts for application.
    Nov 8, 2015
    Unbeatable prices!
  • Oct 29, 2015
    Good website, nice that it is close
  • Oct 28, 2015
    Nov 13, 2015
    Took 2 and a half weeks to get over half my parts. I would have gladly paid extra at my local parts dealer if u would have known my truck would be down that long waiting on parts.
  • Oct 22, 2015
    Steve made me feel very comfortable when asking a question about the shipping cost. He is very nice and accommodating. My main job is purchasing, and it's always nice to be able to conduct business with a very person that possess excellent customer service qualities. Aloha!
  • Oct 21, 2015
    Nov 4, 2015
    Good manual; but, do you have a manual that has the interior of the cab and how to take it apart? That kink of book would make the service manual the best.
  • Oct 20, 2015
    Nov 5, 2015
    I and my family have almost always used northern for our rebuild kits. There's nothing bad I can say about them they come with everything but my problem wasn't the kit itself it was getting my camshaft. My kit was at my door within the two days I placed the order the problem was my cam didn't come for another week and almost a half so it set the build back almost two weeks. It was a camp cam which I know comes from them, the manufacturer but that's a little ridiculous so many you two companies can get on the same page about things
  • Oct 20, 2015
    Have the parts needed to fix older vehicles at very good prices
  • Oct 15, 2015
    I prefer not to give information at this time
    Oct 26, 2015
    Fast answer to question and fast delivery. Good respond to solve question from customer. Excellent prices.
  • Oct 15, 2015
    alway's top shelf part's and a fair price....
    Nov 14, 2015
  • Oct 6, 2015
    great parts at a great price
    Oct 19, 2015