NorthlineExpress.com Reviews

12/19/2014
NorthlineExpress.com Ratings and User Reviews. NorthlineExpress.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 192 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.

NorthlineExpress.com Rating

More About NorthlineExpress.com

Recent Reviews for NorthlineExpress.com

• Dec 18, 2014
    Hope it all fits as my pellet vent pipe elbows may or maynot be adjustable.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Very easy site to navigate and user friendly... Prices were really very good... Thank you. VG
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I have always been completely satisfied with your products and service.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Thanks again for a pleasent shopping experience with good prices/deals and fast checkout.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I've purchased from NorthLine Express several times during the past dozen or so years. They have a good variety of good-quality products and reasonable prices, their website is pretty easy to navigate, and my impression is that they stand behind what they sell. (I haven't had occasion to find that out first-hand yet because I haven't had problems with anything I've purchased from them.) Anytime I need any sort of product to deal with firewood, I always try them first and usually end up buying from them.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    quality merch and fair priceing with free shiping options
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I found what I needed and the site was easy to use, but checking out was a little difficult. I ended up typing in my information 3 times. I had a free shipping code, but could not place that in on the shipping tab. When going back to find where it include the code it kept taking out all my information.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I attempted to get a coupon code for discount, but checkout enter code kept refusing it. I am disappointed that I could not obtain any discount on this large order
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Fast and easy to find what I was looking for. The prices are the best
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Good website that was easy to use. I liked the option to purchase the product that was Made in USA!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great selection of products. Easy navigation through the website. I love the coupon availability. Great pricing on most of the products I was looking for. I am a chimney sweep that does chimney repairs. It's tough to find everything I need for individual jobs at one place. NorthlineExpress.com had almost everything I needed.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    did not explain shipping choices only one i could quess was free shipping
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I like your web page. It was easy to navigate in and I found what I was looking for right away. I am very appreciative of your prices as I shopped several other web sights and heir prices do not compete with yours. Thank you!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I was happy with my order.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I have always found products for our fireplace at NorthlineExpress.com. The prices are reasonable and we received our products in the time stated.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    i hope to order from northline express in the future.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    I was going to order a steamer when you had free shipping yesterday, but you jacked the price up $10.00 on the steamer from the time before I looked at it. I didn't order after that and will be watching prices from now on.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Checkout on my smartphone was a little tricky.
    Dec 19, 2014
    Great company to do business with. Glad I found them.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    easy to shop at northline express
    Dec 17, 2014
    first time buyer great deals and great service customer service was great thanks keep up the good work
  • Nov 22, 2014
    nice to find this site looking forward to shopping here again soon
    Dec 15, 2014