NorthlineExpress.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

NorthlineExpress.com Reviews

02/18/2017
NorthlineExpress.com Ratings and User Reviews. NorthlineExpress.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 277 reviews. Last rated on 02/18/2017.

NorthlineExpress.com Rating

More About NorthlineExpress.com

Recent Reviews for NorthlineExpress.com

• Feb 18, 2017
    I like it
  • Feb 01, 2017
    at this time I'm not totally sure how this experience will play out
    Feb 17, 2017
    I use a drop off address and pay 5 dollars aparcell I would prefer order delivered in one box
  • Feb 04, 2017
    Feb 16, 2017
    I never got anything stating that my order was on its way or that it was delivered! I did get an email when I originally ordered products that I would get an email when items ship I would get an email. I just cold called to see what the status was on my order. Lady was friendly and nice é and said yes your order had already shipped a d it would arrive Thursday which it did. BUT I had not gotten any email saying that it had shipped!. It was shipped the day before I even called but no email nor did I get anything today letting me know my package had even arrived.
  • Feb 16, 2017
    Checkout took me over an hour. I finally realized that my credit card info may be out of date which it was. Updating the info was not straight forward. Kept trying to check out but couldn't get it to work. Finally I logged out and back in and got it to eventually work. Frustrating.
  • Jan 29, 2017
    Easy transaction and easy to find everything I need for my new pellet stove!
    Feb 14, 2017
    Great prices, had to wait a little longer for a few items, but not a big deal. A piece was not included in one delivery and Tanya Smith was awesome in helping me and getting a replacement part quickly.
  • Jan 28, 2017
    Would prefer not to have to pay for express delivery
    Feb 13, 2017
    only received 1/2 of order
  • Feb 13, 2017
    I signed up for the 10% off offer and did not receive in time for purchase. That was disappointing.
  • Jan 29, 2017
    Very nice , informative web site. A large selection of products and convenient sales at various times of the year. Very quick to ship items at reasonable prices.
    Feb 12, 2017
    The thermometer was delivered very quickly but was found to be a manufacturer defect. Northline customer service contacted the manufacturer and a replacement was sent out immediately. Northline customer service resolved the issue promptly and was a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend their company and their products .
  • Feb 11, 2017
    good variety of products, but web site is slow to respond
  • Jan 27, 2017
    Nothing to add
    Feb 11, 2017
  • Feb 10, 2017
    Very easy to do business with.
  • Feb 10, 2017
    A good selection of serious products, simple straightforward, and what I was looking for. Running a small handyman business I need items that are not often "standard" this was the only source for a couple of Items I was looking for.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Feb 09, 2017
    Item came deffective and am struggling through the repair process with pelpro
  • Feb 09, 2017
    Esy site to navigate
  • Jan 29, 2017
    This is the first website I found that has everything that I'm looking for in regards to wood stove products and accessories..Thank You!
    Feb 09, 2017
  • Jan 23, 2017
    Feb 08, 2017
    I couldn't believe how quickly my purchase arrived. The color was as pictured, the size was perfect, and the quality was worth the price.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    great site, great videos with instruction. Not in the business but feel very informed to complete DIY wood stove project.
    Feb 08, 2017
  • Jan 26, 2017
    Excellent with follow up questions
  • Jan 27, 2017
    Feb 07, 2017
    They call to update me on shipping. Very friendly and so helpful
  • Nov 04, 2016
    good selection, price, and customer service.
    Feb 07, 2017
    very satisfied. great products.