Not Just Toyz Reviews

Not Just Toyz Ratings and User Reviews. Not Just Toyz does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 09/12/2015.

Recent Reviews for Not Just Toyz

• Sep 12, 2015
    This was the exact toy my son wanted for his cake top. Thanks
    Sep 27, 2015
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Sep 9, 2015
    Purchased the talking Chucky doll and love it. It looks just like the movies and the phrases are sick - "I'll be back! I always come back!" straight from the movies.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    So happy I found this site! Our daughters birthday is in September and she will love this
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    Awesome experience, except for the condition of the box. Annabelle arrived with all 8 corners of the box mushed in. It should have been packaged just a bit better to prevent this, as USPS destroys packages on a daily basis. My husband is a collector, so that greatly reduces the value of this toy. 😕 very fast shipping though! And he loves the doll! Just not her box. Ugh.
  • Aug 17, 2015
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Shipping options are lacking, and shipping charge is too high for a single item order.
    Aug 26, 2015
    Damage packaging - Figure bubble cracked/falling apart.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Great experience shopping online, and great prices too. Beats ebay or Amazon.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    no comments needed had what i wanted at a good price thank you
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I'm hoping my order is true too to the doll in the movie.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    great selection of toys and more.
    Aug 3, 2015
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Need a slightly better selection and a search feature. Other than that great!
    Jul 11, 2015
    Awesome! They had the figure set I was looking for when others did not and they were delivered perfect!