NothingButSavings.com Reviews

12/19/2014
NothingButSavings.com Ratings and User Reviews. NothingButSavings.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 263 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.
NothingButSoftware.com carries a comprehensive selection of software products for your PC.
Circle of Excellence - NothingButSavings.com

2003 Winner

NothingButSavings.com Rating

More About NothingButSavings.com

Recent Reviews for NothingButSavings.com

• Dec 19, 2014
    Great deals. I love to buy from here and most the time I don't think about looking online at site but I see the deals on email promotions and its such a good deal I but stuff
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Surprised when I clicked on additional headings, I will be back, great prices and so many items, sewing machines, appliances etc. a treasure trove here. I have always just bought from the listing given to me in an email.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    It was very helpful & the price is right!!!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    This is a good site for quality goods at a economical price. I have shopped at this site when it first appeared on the net as Nothing but Software. Change the name and the experience is the same.... Always good
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I have used nothingBut Savings for years and I have never been disappointed with their service.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Love this site. Had forgotten about it and had an email in my box and went into it. I am assuming it is connected to nothing but software that I buy from all of the time and I love dealing with them as well. This came at just the right time because I dreaded having to shop for this kind of gift tomorrow. I LOVE THIS DEAL! The price was great and the product looks fantastic. I just hope now it makes it by Christmas day. I will be a happy camper nevertheless, but that would be icing on the cake.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I love the site, but somehow I have not received any sale info in the past 3 months. I want this feature back. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY MAGAZINES OR PUBLICATIONS.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    it took me several tries with customer service to get password corrected it was a real hassle I almost gave up
  • Dec 17, 2014
    best deal online and only company that had my item in stock
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Not sure yet we will see
  • Dec 16, 2014
    NBS offers me surprise "midnight specials that are often too inexpensive to resist. The traditional concentration on software helps educate me about what is available that I didn't know I needed. And I'm usually delighted with the results.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Good prices on the items they promote.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    good place to find interesting gifts
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I like this site. They always deliver for me on time and quality.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I upgraded from free shipping to 3-5 day shipping. Hoping to receive this item soon.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Great deal if everything goes as expected...
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I really enjoy shopping at this website, prices is very fair and excellent quality.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    First time ordering
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Site is very user friendly & awesome price!
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Dec 14, 2014
    Very disappointed in this company. I felt I was scammed and will never buy from here and will never refer anyone to buy from here. I bought a razor scooter that was available on black Friday. I passed up many other black Friday offers to buy here. 3 days later I get a phone call to confirm my order and make sure it wasn't fraud. I thought that was great but that same day I check my email and have an email stating the razor was back ordered. Want sure who to believe because I just received a call to confirm. My wife made me call to make sure and sure enough it was back ordered. Not only was it back ordered, it was back ordered until January. What good does that do me? They know we buy on black Friday for xmas. And not to mention they charged My card already. So I had to argue with them to get my money back and cancel my order because I need it for xmas. 2 things why did they not call and tell me because I had just spoke to them that day and they said nothing and 2, I lost out on other black Friday deal. What they do it wrong. They scam you and hope that you don't call and follow up. I will not ever use them and suggest you do either.