NothingButSavings.com Reviews

08/25/2016
NothingButSavings.com Ratings and User Reviews. NothingButSavings.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 54 reviews. Last rated on 08/25/2016.
NothingButSoftware.com carries a comprehensive selection of software products for your PC.
Circle of Excellence - NothingButSavings.com

2003 Winner

NothingButSavings.com Rating

More About NothingButSavings.com

Recent Reviews for NothingButSavings.com

• Aug 25, 2016
    I wanted to buy a calculator, i saw this webpage have the best price,better than amazon
  • Aug 23, 2016
    the first purchase on the web
  • Aug 23, 2016
    Let's see if purchases arrive within expected time frame.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    Site design and product information lacking. Difficulty searching for deals and promotions or promotion details. Search function basic and difficult to locate items. would have appreciated instant promotion email after signing up. difficulty finding email sign-up. Major product price not a significant discount but selected item preferred over others. Related product selection lacking. overall site design could be more user friendly, contain detailed info or product links/documentation and more complete details.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    good products for very good prices
  • Aug 14, 2016
    I used this website to get AAdvantage miles through eshopping. The hire their rate of AAdvantage miles, the more I would shop here.
  • Aug 9, 2016
    I like the ease of use and the variety of products.
    Aug 18, 2016
    Great Service and product availability. Will definitely be back for more!
  • Aug 9, 2016
    was easy to purchase needed item
  • Aug 8, 2016
    Easy to operate website. Will be coming back
  • Aug 6, 2016
    Took forever to lad the page, then I had problems trying to submit the order
    Aug 17, 2016
  • Aug 2, 2016
    Super Company. Reliable. Good Products
  • Aug 2, 2016
    easy to find items that are unique. They always have sufficient stock and are prompt to ship orders
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Easy to navigate site with reasonable prices.
  • Jul 15, 2016
    Jul 26, 2016
    Purchased a Sony 40" TV at a great price with free shipping. I thought it would allow me to surf the web but it only has built in apps that you can access. Otherwise I am pleased with it.
  • Jul 13, 2016
    Your site i s good but my major problem with your company is I have recevied software with no product number in the past . It is a crap shoot with you guys sometimes your get product number sometimes you do not. This really turns me off but you have good prices so I take a chance some times You should say product number includes in your listings to make customers comfortable.
    Jul 24, 2016
    I often have a problem with purchases from your company. Some times things go well most times they don't but your prices are great. In the pass i have received programs with not key to unlock them. This time the ad did not clearly state what windows system would run the program successfully. So I have a program that will not work.
  • Jul 13, 2016
    Jul 27, 2016
    so far so good
  • Jul 12, 2016
    nbs did not have a related item I wanted to purchase with the item I did buy, so I had to get it elsewhere (matching cushion). Price at nbs was best by far.
  • Jul 12, 2016
    I have purchased from NBS for a number of years, nothing rcent; I have always been satfied with the qualty of the mechandise, the price,and the eped of the delivery. I have had ony minor proble or two; but NBS has always taken care of the problems speedily and with no hassle Thisgives me a high sense of confidence, to the extent that will not hesitate to order again or to recommend NBS, as I have done on many occasions, to frinds.
    Aug 2, 2016
    I have ordered from NBS for year and have been pleased with the experiences. The products, including this purchase, have always arrived quickly, well packaged, and in good condition.The current product was in perfect working order. In all my many purchases, I have rarely had a problem; once I received a product thar had been broken at some point; NBS took care of this problem immediately. I wold rather buy online from NBS than in a store.
  • Jul 9, 2016
    Aug 1, 2016
    THe usual good service. I order, it's here quickly and in good condition. Can't ask for more than that.
  • Jun 28, 2016
    Fast checkout, easy to use website
    Jul 9, 2016