NothingButSavings.com Reviews

09/02/2014
NothingButSavings.com Ratings and User Reviews. NothingButSavings.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 192 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2014.
NothingButSoftware.com carries a comprehensive selection of software products for your PC.
Circle of Excellence - NothingButSavings.com

2003 Winner

NothingButSavings.com Rating

More About NothingButSavings.com

Recent Reviews for NothingButSavings.com

• Aug 31, 2014
    A customer can provide better review if you could allow me him time to receive his items delivered before this survey. I was surprised because it was asking questions which are related to my order which hasn't yet been fulfilled. It would help NothingButSavings.com team to know the actual facts based on the consumer satisfaction. I had to answer the questions anticipating that everything would go nice and easy.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I've always been satisfied, that's why I always think to shop here first.
    Love NBS deals!!
    price sounds great...
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Good prices, but have not recieved anything yet since this is my first purchase.
  • Aug 28, 2014
  • Aug 28, 2014
    When I am notified of things on sale by email I can quickly tell if there is something I need. Today I had to go to the web site to see what was for sale.
    Venden muy buenos articulos a excelentes precios. Satisfecha al 200%
  • Aug 25, 2014
    like prices and shipping costs
  • Aug 25, 2014
    I found the price to be the best. No surprise at checkout and ease of purchase. 5 starts to NothingButSavings.com.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    I was so impressed with the great prices on the 3 items I purchased. I couldn't believe that shipping was free. I am definitely shopping here again check out was fast and efficient Thank you so so much
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Was not able to reset my password. Was able to guess what it was.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    First time using site but won't be my last
    So far so good
  • Aug 20, 2014
    Aug 25, 2014
    Very easy purchase. The kettle does not leak and is perfect for what I am using it for.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    I've been a customer for over 15 years and check NBS first!
    Aug 26, 2014
    Nothing But Savings (NBS thank you) has been a valued and trusted source for nearly 2 decades. I will continue to check with them first for exceptional values on appropriate expected needs.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    I would hate to fill this out after every shopping experience or you will never see me again!
    Aug 29, 2014
    I would think twice about a future purchase if I received a survey after each.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    i hope that this a a really nice site. haven't really had to chance to go through everything.
    Aug 24, 2014
  • Aug 10, 2014
    I have always enjoyed shopping online through nothingbutsoftware.com
    Sep 1, 2014
    I really like Nothingbutsoftware.com I have had nothing but good service and care.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Impressed with the prices, quality and quick service
    Aug 25, 2014
    I was hoping for free shipping.