NothingButSavings.com Reviews

08/31/2015
NothingButSavings.com Ratings and User Reviews. NothingButSavings.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 102 reviews. Last rated on 08/30/2015.
NothingButSoftware.com carries a comprehensive selection of software products for your PC.
Circle of Excellence - NothingButSavings.com

• Aug 30, 2015
    THOUGHT THE SITE WAS RATHER USER FRIENDLYAND WOULD SHOP AGAIN
    First Time In Site, Good Experience So Far
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I like how easy it was to find what I was looking for, as well as the low pricing of my item.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I like these sale prices. QVC carries travelon but the prices are 3 times this price. I just wish they showed clearly the inside of the product with someone opening it. This way i can judge if it is large enough.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    took 3 tries to get PayPal go thru correctly?
    It was easy to order.
    Great shopping experiance!
    no comment at this time
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Overall good competitive prices. It was easy and fast to checkout It was an all around good experience.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    So far so good...We'll see how things go once i receive my products.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Where in the checkout process can I put in the coupon from priceplunhe.com?
  • Aug 18, 2015
    good prices brand name products
  • Aug 16, 2015
    when you changed your name, I thought you didn't carry software anymore
  • Aug 14, 2015
    I did my research already.... knew what I wanted to buy... noticed the price on Amazon.com jumped 15% a week later so I delayed my purchase. Did a "google search" for the product then selected "shopping" from google results and then I selected the lowest total price of $209.99 at NothingButSavings.com. I have NEVER bouhgt anything from this website before so I am very nervous.... but it's 10% less than the amazon.com price so I'm taking the risk......
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Aug 23, 2015
    Little red book light did not work, had to take apart and fidget with wiring. Black led book light said something about having a laptop clip, but don't see how that could safety go on a laptop and couldn't find any info or images with it on a laptop. Looks kinda more low quality than I imagined
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Aug 20, 2015
    I love Nothing But Savings and will continue to shop here.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    The things which I have purchased have been good quality. I'm happy with all my purchases.
    Aug 28, 2015
    Everything in my order was as represented. The order arrived on time and was in excellent shape. I'm very happy with NothingButSavings.com.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    I have NO problems with NBS..............just that YOUR questions are all about something that I don't even know if I am going to get...........the page that was on my monitor just after the order went out so fast that I do not have even a confirmation that the order went through.
    Aug 15, 2015
    I placed two different orders with NBS, so I do NOT know which order this is about...........the one I did receive met all of my expectations. The other order should arrive today or Monday.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    I.will spend time looking what they have to offer.I hope will use this website to buy the things I need.
    Aug 17, 2015
    I am satisfy with the service
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I, usually, find the items I purchase from NBS to be of good to excellent in their quality, and at an excellent price. Their shipping times are aslo rather good!
    Aug 14, 2015