11/26/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 97 reviews. carries a comprehensive selection of software products for your PC.
Circle of Excellence -

2003 Winner

2 years Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Sep 29, 2015
    I have shopped on this site a long time before they changed the name of it. I bought all my computer software programs from them when they were still Nothing But Software. They did a great job transitioning to sell a wide variety of unique items.
  • Sep 28, 2015
    Nothing to add. Sight offerred items I needed at reasonable price>
  • Sep 28, 2015
    Love this website!!!
  • Sep 26, 2015
    Online, I'm looking at a great product at a great price. I hope that this open box item will be in mint working condition when it arrives. If it is, I would definitely be buying from again and recommending it to everyone I know.
  • Sep 21, 2015
    Great place to shop. Great quality and super prices. Easy to navigate and wonderful selection
  • Sep 20, 2015
    Thank you for respecting my privacy!
  • Sep 20, 2015
    I find unique items here & so far all purchased items have worked. I also love the FREE shipping !
  • Sep 16, 2015
    I was nice to find a place with a wide range of products and affordable prices.
  • Sep 15, 2015
    Found a lot of great deals and huge selection of products. I found what I need quick and easy and was the lowest price I found on google shopping. That's saying something.
    Sep 25, 2015
    I order a item that I google to see who would have it for the lowest and NBS had it the lowest. The item was delivered and arrived 1 day early. Great service and website. I will definitely be a returning customer
    Great place, great prices
    Sep 26, 2015
    Item is as described and perfect. No surprises. Should have bought two.
  • Sep 13, 2015
    Great deal, would like faster free shipping though. fatwallet support is nice.
  • Sep 13, 2015
    Good to get a few things I was looking for!
  • Sep 11, 2015
    I like them I look for there E-mails all the time.
  • Sep 10, 2015
    Found the site onthe third page of a web search. Update site location more often.
    Sep 20, 2015
    Not comfortable with no return policy.
  • Sep 8, 2015
    I really like your store
    Sep 21, 2015
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I like how easy it was to find what I was looking for, as well as the low pricing of my item.
    Sep 14, 2015
  • Aug 25, 2015
    took 3 tries to get PayPal go thru correctly?
    Sep 16, 2015