Nova Development Reviews

Nova Development Ratings and User Reviews. Nova Development is rated 6.6 out of 10 from 418 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2014.

Recent Reviews for Nova Development

• Jul 30, 2014
    Nova Development produces exquisite program software that can undoubtedly satisfy the needs of a wide cross section of people who are interested in conveying messages in the most unique manner, be it in the form of greeting cards, posters, banners, tickets, and for the businessman, (impressive business cards). I personally have brought joy to the hearts of many, regardless of their age, from infant to elderly! If anyone decides to use Nova Development products, "the sky is the limit!"
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Website is easy to use for registration and purchase of new products. Prices are very reasonable
  • Jul 30, 2014
    You specify when this is a Mac compatible product but rarely when it is a Microsoft compatible product misleading me into thinking it may be a Mac product. Please always include computer requirements when presenting a product.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Like the fact that you have online chat
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Ordering process want fairly smoothly. Unclear if I am getting online download in addition to CD I purchased.
    good products; I recommend
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Fairly regular customer with Nova developments and have been pleased with all software purchases.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Great options to modify routine photos.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    thisforced loop to take your survey is inconvienient and ridiculous and will influence future buys ... make it optional not obligatory!
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Took advantage of a sale sent to me by e-mail.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Nova products are one of the better programes you can buy.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Very efficient ordering system. Was easy and will enjoy this new software very much.
    Jul 31, 2014
  • Jul 20, 2014
    When I finally receive the product and the bill, then I will be able to give a proper assessment.
    Jul 30, 2014
    In part of the install, it asks for the serial number. I have looked all over the CD , box and manual and cannot find it. This is needed to proceed with the other part of the install.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Nova has earned my confidence.
    Jul 28, 2014
    I have had trouble with installing my download. I am afraid that it is my lack of knowledge rather than a problem with the download.I had to travel before I got it loaded but will get to it in the next couple of days.I like Nova's follow-up and concern for their customers.Jim Frese (seaweed5@verizon.net)
    Jul 28, 2014
    This program is too hard to understand how it works. You advertise ease of use when
  • Jul 18, 2014
    BEST SOFTWARE IN THE WORLD
    Jul 30, 2014
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Jul 29, 2014
    The software did not allow me to get my files off the disk.Of course, the disk drive may be defective but that issue nevercame into play for the software that was marketed. What do youdo if the disk drive doesn't appear to be working properly.It's a MAXTOR ONE TOUCH. It does a lot of clicking but that's about it.The software has no idea how to deal with the problem.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Got information to my email but couldn't get in to order. Had to go through Amazon.com to purchase
    Jul 27, 2014
    Received all on time. Service was fine butcannot comment on use or ease of use as I have not tried it yet
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    It came with no instruction and no place to get them. I need some instructions.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Getting to the part of the site where a non-US resident could purchase something was extremely difficult
    Jul 29, 2014