Nova Development Reviews

Nova Development Ratings and User Reviews. Nova Development is rated 7.0 out of 10 from 1664 reviews. Last rated on 01/28/2015.

Recent Reviews for Nova Development

• Jan 28, 2015
    I have used Nova programs for many years and find them very user friendly
    I have had no problem(s) to date. - - - gr
    so far so good
  • Jan 28, 2015
    They have what I was looking for, and at a resonable price.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I have been using you for a long time and have been very satisfied with your products.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I love the product, second purchase of this product.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    This is the first time I have used Nova development. The process was quick and hassle free.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    This company provides quality products at affordable prices. Their software functions very well an is updated regularly.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Nova provides a very good online shopping experience for me. This is important since I live in the Caribbean
  • Jan 28, 2015
    i have not used the software yet to know what it is like.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Beautiful Cards made with software.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    This is the first time I've used this website for anything. I was purchasing an upgrade to some software that I already have. It seemed relatively painless.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I am excited to see what the new photo upgrade for photo explosion has to offer. Thanks for making it so easily available.
    Will see how it works
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    Learning Spanish premiere hangs up while cleaning up files in Windows 8. Never finishes, can't use. Bought disc but threw away box thinking keycode on disc. Asked for new code via email, no response. Bought download, hangs during installation. $100 later no Spanish lessons. Not happy at all. Ticket created, no response. how would yofeel?
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I want my money back
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I am interested in becoming an alpha or beta site for HGTV software. I have over 40 years experience as a software engineer for computer graphics applications.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Great business card product
  • Jan 5, 2015
    My only item is your Greeting Card Factory v8 which is the main source of Fonts & Backgrounds on our home made cards.
    Jan 28, 2015
    As two old age pensioners making homemade cards we find two of the packages work for us whilst the Font package was a disappointment. We will continue to use the fonts supplied in the Greetings Card package.