Nova Development Reviews

Nova Development Ratings and User Reviews. Nova Development is rated 6.9 out of 10 from 669 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2015.

Recent Reviews for Nova Development

• Aug 29, 2015
    I've used Nova Development card products for several years to make all my greeting cards. I like the large selections available and usually make mine from 'scratch' using all the features available to personalize the cards.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    The products are great and I look forward to the advancements I expect to find in this one.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    So far so gook we'll see the qualith of the produck I'll let you know.
    ordering was hassle-free.
    none at this time
    Products I use.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Last week emailed you re printing problems. Was not given satisfaction of a reply. Charges such as shiping and exchange rate were not disclosed prior to payment.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I own this product and just wanted to redownload
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Have found all purchases over the years good
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Great Products, I have enjoyed the Greeting Card products for many years.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I only took this survey because I had no choice of buying the plug in without doing it....!!!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Have used Nova products for 18 years and have always been satisfied.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    The last one of these I purchased at Staples (I believe) failed to work in some features of it when I bought a newer computer. The product was very good, though.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I was promised (on the email) 2 additional services with this purchase, but nothing was stated those were included with my purchase... kinda feeling like I was had?????
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I have always been very satisfied with any of the products I havepurchased from Nova.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Pleased with items received
    Aug 29, 2015
    Very happy with items I purchased thank you
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I get a lot of e-mails from Nova Development, most of which I do not find of any use: however, if I get more involved with taking more pictures with my camcorder or recording videos I may have a use for some of the e-mail offers I get from Nova Development.
    Aug 28, 2015
    Nova Development seems to be alright. My personal information seems to be secure.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    I haven't used the purchase yet, can't speak to how the device works - the enclosed instructions are difficult to read (small type, poor English).
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    Not too many changes/adsdditions from previous version. My interest was far more graphics in the library. This was pretty much the "same old" stuff!!
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    I was very disappointed with both of the programs that I received. They were older ones and should have been the newer additions. I sent them back to you via UPS Media Mail with signature required.