Nova Development Reviews

06/02/2015
Nova Development Ratings and User Reviews. Nova Development is rated 7.1 out of 10 from 1174 reviews. Last rated on 06/01/2015.

Nova Development Rating

More About Nova Development

Recent Reviews for Nova Development

• Jun 1, 2015
    I've read good reviews about your product and decided go purchase the Art Explosion 600 000. Hope to receive it soon and will recommend to the English Department to purchase if worthwhile.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I placed an order on line for 1 Honestech Film Scan and Save; May 19th, I have not received it and all I wanted to do was check to see when it would be delivered. I have go through all this to get a response to my question. I had to purchase a coupon??? What is that????? Not very user friendly.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    It is a great company always with great software, especially for the home users. Filling a big gap left by other big companies, but necessary for us home users who are not professionals in certain aspects but need a nearly professional job to be done with less expense. Thanks.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Love all products I have bought from Nova Development over the years.
  • May 31, 2015
    I had initially done my shopping on my tablet which lead me to believe the product was on sale for 63.99. Then when I went on line with my PC it asked me if I wanted to save 33% on REGULARLY PRICED ITEMS for new customers to fill out a form. Since I thought the Item was on sale I skipped it and went directly to the product that.........was not on sale on the PC version of the site. Needed to get this gift on order to arrive in time for birthday. Made me feel bad, now even though I am a first time buyer, no discount was given......paint sucker on my forehead thanks.
  • May 31, 2015
    I just like playing around with photo software.
  • May 31, 2015
    Entering password was difficult. Don't know why you need it.
  • May 31, 2015
    Photo Explosion has been great for me, my business and art. I think people would be surprised at what can be created with this product
  • May 31, 2015
    You need to show more security when one inserts credit card number. No security logos were displayed to give me confidence during the buying process.
  • May 31, 2015
    First experience. Hard to offer valid comments right now.
    I do a on it
  • May 31, 2015
    Have always loved products from NOVA.
  • May 30, 2015
    Very good product line with major effort in upgrading appearance
  • May 30, 2015
    SO FAR, I HAVE ENJOYED ALL PRODUCTS I HAVE PURCHASED FROM THE COMPANY, ESPECIALLY THE GREETING CARD FACTORY.
  • May 29, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    i have not realy had a chance to use it and get used to it yet
  • May 29, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    The program does not work completely and I can not contact a service rep to find out why??????
  • May 23, 2015
    Short video demo's would be very helpful in seeing the ease of software use. Also I always like to have a disc of my software at home.
    May 31, 2015
    I like to have a disc of the software I purchase, so I spent the extra and the mailed it right out to me. I was a bit surprised to see it didn't come in a case or at least a paper sleeve to protect it when I put it with my other software. I know it is shipped in a nice hard paper envelope, but that is much larger than a paper sleeve. Other than that, I think Nova Development software is a great place to start at when first searching for a new software program. Thank you
  • May 23, 2015
    May 31, 2015
    Disappointed purchased Publisher 3.0 and was disappointed to find it was the same is Serfi. I was super excited to see a new version of this product. I went back and forth in my mind do i really need to purchase this product i am very satisfied with the 2.0 publisher and still use it. I figured it would have a lot more templates and give me more ideas. I went ahead and purchased the this software. I was totally disappointed to find this is pretty much the same software as Serif PagePlus which is a software i bought some years back and I didn't really use it much the templates sucked not as bad as Microsoft publisher but close. Anyway the new functionality is better than both old products but if you are looking for templates which is where the old publisher pro shined that is where this product suck. If i could give this a 2.5 i would.
  • May 10, 2015
    I have a full range of ADOBE software including Photoshop CC. I am ordering this program out of curiosity to see how it compares with Photoshop.
    Jun 1, 2015
    The online download purchase got my credit card number but never completed the order. I was shunted ito a dishonest "free" magazine subscription racket where my credit card would later be used without my permission. I had been taken before by this dishonest business and recognized it. All attempts to get out of this site without choosing the so called free subscription were blocked. I had to use the Windows task manager to escape. I never did get to the download. Attempts to contact the company were useless. I was shunyed to a pay to talk to them system. No email. They advertise a money back guarantee but try to find it. See the Amazon complaints.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    The cap was so loose and kept falling off;have not found any replaceable cap and I have not had the pen for even two months