Nova Development Reviews

Nova Development Ratings and User Reviews. Nova Development is rated 6.9 out of 10 from 677 reviews.

Recent Reviews for Nova Development

• Aug 21, 2015
    Nova has some very nice offers at reasonable prices. Also the option to download now or purchase CD is nice.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I'm not happy that the chat feature was not working. I'm not happy that I'm asked to do a survey before I even receive my receipt OR my program.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    There was mention free program: Wondershare Photo Collage Studio valued at $29.95 at no additional cost. I hope I receive this with my order as stated in e-mail offer.
    enjoy this producty
    Great products. Very useful! Good value. Quick, smooth purchase
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I have been using Print Master and and Print shop for 25 years. I continue to buy upgrades. I started using Print Artist several years ago because it allowed me to make jpgs and email blogs. It was more internet ready. I also like that it automatically upgrades and fixes. There were a lot about it that I didn't like but will continue to use with my new purchase of the upgrade. I like that it will allow to sent to FB etc.
    surveys are nosy
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I have used the scrapbook factory software for years and I also own 2 previous versions of the software. I love the program and the results and have recommended to many people over the years. I will probably keep buying the new versions when they come out because there is always new graphics, new backgrounds, new features. Keep up the good work. I am excited about getting my new software.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I am looking forward to using the new product I have purchased.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I love Print Artist but when I upgraded to Windows 10, my old version would not work. Thus, I purchased the latest Print Artist which did download successfully and is so much like my older beloved PA. But I do think an upgrade for another $25.95 is a bit outrageous given the fact that I just bought the latest version. At any rate, I am going for it because I enjoy making my own personalized cards.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I Purchased Art Explosion Greeting Card 2 Factory Deluxe. I have gotten plenty of use out of it over the many years I have had the software. I just really needed an updated version.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I am happy with my experience.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I really like the quick ordering and prices
  • Aug 19, 2015
    your add stated no shipping charge
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I have some of their products and I have found them to be good, generally speaking.
    Aug 21, 2015
    I contacted Nova Development ... actually, css@avanquestusa.com ... and in three days - since August 18, 2015 - I have yet to receive a reply!!! They have not even had the curtesy to respond to my email, which included my receipt! (Initially, I forgot to include my receipt, but later the same day I included it as forward, which is now attached to the original email in their file.) I requested that they refund my money since I was unable to download the product ... and I am unwilling to pay another $9.95 for technical support. The product is $29.95, and I feel that this is all that I should have been required to pay unless it would be some problem like something that I cannot understand with how to work the actual program once it has been installed. Since I had not even been able to install the program at all, I felt - and still feel - that it would be best to request a refund of the original purchase price.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Looking forward to using the product
    Aug 21, 2015
    still trying to learn how to use the program.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    I was looking for some Scrap booking software and had already been using the greeting card software from Nova Development for my Brag Bag business so I thought that I'd check to see if you had something to do with Scrap Booking and was so pleased to see that you did. I have enjoyed the ease of use of your greeting card software so this will be a natural transition for me to using your software for my scrap booking. I can't wait to get started. Thank you for developing what looks like a great product.
    Aug 20, 2015
    I couldn't get the product to work on my primary computer so I downloaded it to my backup computer. When I did I got charged again for the purchase which I did not expect. I need to find out the process for refunding the second purchase.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    GREAT PRODUCTS AT REASONABLE PRICES
    Aug 21, 2015
    very good delivered on time and in good condition
  • Aug 10, 2015