Nova Development Reviews

04/28/2016
Nova Development Ratings and User Reviews. Nova Development is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 1049 reviews.

Nova Development Rating

More About Nova Development

Recent Reviews for Nova Development

• Apr 18, 2016
    I may want other items from your company.
  • Apr 18, 2016
    Prices are very good, have used Nova's products in the past.
  • Apr 18, 2016
    The charges were (I thought) clearly defined before I hit the final button, which when it came back to tell me my credit card was charged, it was $2+ more than I had authorized when I clicked the button -- they increased the price of the software then added 40-cents more to shipping -- nothing I could do about it as the transaction had already gone through. Makes me really mad and suspicious of the company and what I will ultimately get from it. Hence my low ratings on the survey
  • Apr 17, 2016
    Nove offers quality product at reasonable prices!
  • Apr 17, 2016
    For some reason my debit card was not accepted and I was not told why.
  • Apr 17, 2016
    So far everything is just fine. I will know more once I receive the product and use it. I know you are the seller for what I bought, so to judge the whole company without having used it, I would have to get back on any specific items. But, the purchasing the product was easy.
  • Apr 17, 2016
    I purchased the same software last October The video tutorials were corrupt and you could not up date The software . If this version has the same problems I will request a refund Of BOTH versions You have been fore warned
  • Apr 17, 2016
    I've been using Photo Explosion for many years now. Love it!
  • Apr 17, 2016
    I'm going to ty the InPixio Maximizer. I hope it's worth it.
  • Apr 17, 2016
    Always very pleased with quality and price
  • Apr 16, 2016
    Easy experience. Need to identify clearly which platform software will work on in initial e mail.
  • Apr 16, 2016
    I have owned Scrapbook Factory in the past and found it to be very well developed and satisfying software. I don't believe I have bought anything else from Nova.
    Ease to use.
  • Apr 14, 2016
    Apr 18, 2016
    So far I am satisfied with my purchases.
  • Apr 6, 2016
    Apr 17, 2016
    Although I received my order in a very timely manner, I was never given a tracking number.
  • Apr 3, 2016
    Apr 18, 2016
    Downloaded my MAC product twice. Neither download would execute. Useless!!!
  • Mar 31, 2016
    Apr 16, 2016
    Ordered 1 Applian Replay Video Capture & 1 Picture Keeper - PK 4 In March . My Master Card was billed 3/31/2016 and paid . I have not received the picture Keeper as of 4/16/2016.. WHEN I tried to download the Video Capture I was informed that the order was either corrupted or invalid. I have tried several times with same results .. Can your office assist me in downloading or will need cancel the order and request my MC Account be Credited ?
  • Mar 28, 2016
    Apr 16, 2016
    I purchases business card factory, and the disk has a read disk error and will no install.