Nova Development Reviews

Nova Development Ratings and User Reviews. Nova Development is rated 6.6 out of 10 from 419 reviews.

Recent Reviews for Nova Development

• Jul 24, 2014
    We have used software from Nova for many years and decided it was time to upgrade to new versions. I hope that these newer versions work as well as the original version we have
  • Jul 24, 2014
    easy check out process
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I may have misunderstood, I am not new to FTM but am new to bizrate
  • Jul 23, 2014
    first stime ordering;waiting to see results of order and egficiency of same
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I have used Nova Photo explosion and video software for years - it's very useful and the best user-friendly software I know of.
    I have purchased the HGTV version 3 and loved it... updated to Version 4
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Very efficient ordering system. Was easy and will enjoy this new software very much.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I have purchased in the past Card Factory No 8 and found my purchase to be very satisfactory
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I am very frustrated with my inability to find software support. If this is not realized soon, I will uninstall the program, and NEVER buy/recommend anymore of Nova's products. If however, we can resolve the problems, I was happy with the product.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    When I finally receive the product and the bill, then I will be able to give a proper assessment.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I love being able to create my own greeting cards and the ability to personalize my cards with pictures and script. I get many compliments. Also, I have friends who have purchased the product based on my recommendation, and they are very satisfied.
    Jul 23, 2014
    I ordered Greeting Card Deluxe Version 9 on line along with the Silver promotion for $5.00. I got the Art Silver but not the Version 9, and I was charged #8.00 instead of $5.00. And I cannot use this Silver as when I try to open it, I get a screen that is useless to me. I plan to call your customer service but have not had the time to do that yet. I really like Version 8 and was looking forward to the improved version.
    Jul 23, 2014
    I have tried to contact customer suport immediately after the purchase, but sofar nobody has cared to get in touch with me. Obviously you are not interested in my remarks after the purchase.
    Jul 23, 2014
    I went online to purchase "inpixio photo clip" which was offered at $39:99 and acceptable. However, once having given CC detail and downloaded the program, there was a hidden screen saying that for $10 more, a pro version is available, with additional features. I tried to get this, but too late as my initial order had been completed. An improvement to the ordering and upgrade process is needed.
    Jul 23, 2014
    I'm still trying to figure out how to maneuver through 'Family Tree Maker.' If I can figure out how to use it, I think I'll be satisfied (perhaps very satisfied) with the product. Right now, I'm frustrated because there are tasks I want to perform, and I don't know how to do them.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    They have excellent products.
    Jul 22, 2014
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    I haven't received any information on updated or upgrade the product. Can you advise me how to upgrade or update the product.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I have been purchasing software from Nova Development from the time I had my first computer.
    Jul 25, 2014
    My order was changed after I submitted it. Extra Items were added. I called to cancel the extra items that were well over $100.00. I was told I would get My refund in two to three days, that was over a week ago. I did download the product I wanted. I do not like it at all it is one of the most un- user friendly product I've ever punched. I plan on returning it all. I have been a loyal customer for years. ordered many of their software never been disappointed until now. This one is bad. Publisher.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    I purchased my product on July 11th, but have not been able to download the software. I contacted customer support several times but they keep saying my request for help is being processed. I think this is very poor customer support and am ready to request a refund.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    Two of the three items are being returned. One for poor quality fabric and the other for not fitting. The third item is fine in quality and fit.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I like it ty
    Jul 21, 2014
    YET HAVE I BEEN ABLE TO GET THE RIGHT LICENCE NUMBER TO PUT IN FOR THE CARDS SO I CAN DO THEM FOR THE ONE I DOWNLOADED AND I HAVE TRY EMAILING AND ALL MY EMAILS KEEP COMING BACK AND MY EMAIL is lorethawlinton@att.net