Nova Development Reviews

10/24/2014
Nova Development Ratings and User Reviews. Nova Development is rated 6.8 out of 10 from 969 reviews.

Recent Reviews for Nova Development

• Oct 21, 2014
    I have bought from you for years. I know nothing about the quality of this product. If it's good, I will speak highly of you. If you have recommended something not good, it will be my last purchase.
    keep up the good work
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Customer service is less than desirable. Not very willing to assist in the purchase process.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    What a wonderful company to do business with any day.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I HAVE USED PRINT OFFICE FOR AT LEAST TEN YEARS. I MAKE MY OWN CARDS, INVITES, ENVELOPES
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I was very disappointed in my first inpixator software, and did not received cred it for it as my son was in the hospital and I was beyond the 90 or 60 day trial time......I was very disappointed but I hope this software is what is says it will do.....Thank you.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I tend to make many purchases online, and I'm very pleased with your online shopping services. Product offerings are quite good, and product descriptions and prices are quite good as well.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Could not get to tech support for info. concerning product.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    This is my first dealings and I have found no problems at all so far.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I am waiting for the download
    Oct 22, 2014
    I was unable to download the software onto my computer.I have sent a fax requesting a refund . I am disappointed that it didn't work outthat it is a waste of money for me. I would like confirmation that you have received the fax. I would have bought the disks but the postage is far too expensive.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Hope that this transaction will bring me the software that I aspect and this is usefull to me.. Ill find the questionnaire to soon after my purchase, have not got a glimp of the software. So it is a bit difficult to tell something about it
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Oct 21, 2014
    1st time user seem quite happy at the moment.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    I CANT MAKE IT WORK.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I have No comments at this time. Will, have to wait until i receive the product, meaning delivery and quality..
    Oct 21, 2014
    I have on comments at this time.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    I had a problem with my initial order. After chat and phone calls, I found out that they thought I had not paid for a previous purchase. It took some time to get it all straightened out, but I had paid and Faxed the proof. Did not receive a call or email, but today I attempted to make a purchase and it went through, so I assume that my FAX went through.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    Oct 22, 2014
    I have received my order ....but have not tried to use it yet....
  • Oct 4, 2014
    My wife purchased this gift for our anniversary. I have never used this product before so I'll be interested to see how well it works. If I am not pleased with the product, I hope I'll be permitted to return it.
    Oct 21, 2014
    This item was a gift, but I decided I do not need it and would like to return it for full refund.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Oct 21, 2014
    I thought that I would get two downloads with my order. I will NEVER recommend any software from Nova Development. Their customer service really SUCKS. I bought the extended download so I wouldn't have these issues. Same on me for trusting BIZRATE, NOVA AND FAMILY TREE MAKER. Shame on all of you for providing such crappy service
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I enjoy Greeting Card Factory. It's full of neat features and is easy to use.