Nova Development Reviews

12/24/2014
Nova Development Ratings and User Reviews. Nova Development is rated 7.0 out of 10 from 1261 reviews.

Recent Reviews for Nova Development

• Dec 21, 2014
    Have always been happy with their products thus far.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    This is the first product I've used from Nova Development - I won't be able to answer this question until I've used the product.
    why so many question
  • Dec 21, 2014
    thanks but I don't want any magazines.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I have not used this product long enough yet, to give you a good point of view.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I have been very pleased with my Print Artist Platinum Edition Version 24, but I now have Windows OS 8.1 and I wanted to upgrade to something that works with pictures; and with cards and so much more. I have used Creative Memories and they sold out to Pastoria, so they want me to start over and Adobe is just to expensive to use. I feel that Nova Development has exactly what I need for the price I can pay. Keep up the great work because you make the software for people like me that I need.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Easy to do business with
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Right item at the right time.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Excellent website and Great Products with prompt service and backup! Highly recommendable.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I'm hoping this upgrade will make things easier for a do it yourself designer for my remodel.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I am a retired CAD/CAM developer. Was not happy with HGTV Home & Landscape v2.0. Decided to try the latest version and see if I like it better.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I have no comments at this time.
    Bah - humbug :o)
  • Dec 21, 2014
    The HGTV software has helped me grow my business.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    Not quite as easy as it looked.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    I really love the software I bought and will continue to upgrade every year you come out with the next version of it.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    no comments at this time. I'm not enjoying this survey
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Unclear version of software purchased but assumed to be currency 2014 family tree maker. Need clarification ASAP before shipping
    Dec 21, 2014
    Shipped wrong product so late by time correct replacement received