Nova Development Reviews

Nova Development Ratings and User Reviews. Nova Development is rated 6.6 out of 10 from 441 reviews.

Recent Reviews for Nova Development

• Jul 10, 2014
    On checkout it was not clearly stated that there were 2 copies of the software in the cart and that the charge was for $40.00 ! Hopefully the product is as good as advertised. $20 is likely a bargain, but $40 is hopefully worth the investment.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    The offers from Nova Development had been compelling. The price is right and features of the software promising. (I have yet to try Lightning PDF Pro 8 as I just ordered the downloaded version.)
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Whether it's NOVA or AVANQUEST, they seem to have pretty good products out. I own pretty much all of them (however I do wish their updates were free for example LIGHTNING 7 to LIGHTNING 8).
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I registered my Scrapbook Factory (which I love!) and an offer to buy other software popped up. I am the general dogsbody for my son's business and wanted to find something to do invoices and work orders. This software seems to fit the bill. I am not very computer savvy, but the Scrapbook Factory is very easy to use, so I'm hoping this product will also be easy for me to understand and use.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I hate surveys - there was no clear opt out option without seeming to jeopardize my download. Still not at my download page which should have opened immediately.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Very easy to order, no problems..
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Very easy transaction - now just waiting for delivery.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    None needed at this time
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I found the website to be very user friendly. The products were offered at very competitive pricing. So far I am very pleased.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I purchased the INPixio 5.0 through Nova's e-mail promotions. When the InPixio 6.0 came up, it was even offered as an upgrade. When my computer crashed and tried to reload the InPixio 5.0, it won't let me. Till this day, I paid a lot for InPixio 5.0 because the license number does not work/valid. Then came the MasterCook software. I had problems downloading when I was clicking the "download" button. I didn't get an e-mail confirmation after I placed the order. I already got a notice alert from my credit card that it was already charged. Overall my confidence in Nova Development had plummeted. I used to purchase products but I have lost a lot of trust in Nova.
    Jul 8, 2014
    I purchased MasterCook 14 from e-mail promotion. After I purchased, I never receive an e-mail confirmation from Nova. Luckily I printed the copy of invoice. I had difficult time downloading the software. Not likely to purchase from Nova again. I also have InPixio 5.0 and sitting collecting dust because I cannot reinstall without buying a new version. Nova don't even offer upgrades. I will ignore the future e-mail promotion because the product doesn't reflect the websites offerings. Bought a lot form Nova in the past but product services had went downhill for me.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Have used Master Cook for a few years and badly needed to update. Like the program.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Well give me product
  • Jun 30, 2014
    This is only the second time I have used Nova but so far no problems.
    Jul 8, 2014
    I purchased a download version of Refocus 4. My serial no. did not work. Customer support said they could not help me so gave phone no. to tech support and they referred me back to customer support. I would like to get my money refunded.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    A nice array of products.
    Jul 10, 2014
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Jul 6, 2014
    having trouble with getting the download, plan to get with support to see if they can help.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Jul 6, 2014
    Have tried to call - have tried the e-mail - get the ticket and it says Processing. See my frustration below.Sent an e-mail as follows on June 28. Bought InPixio Photo Clip 6.0 Professional on 6-26-2014. Order no. 1060181653. Hit the download button and the program that downloaded was not the Professional version. It was InPixio Photo Clip 6.0. I spent the extra money to get the extra features so please advise how to get the right program.Also – is a User’s Guide available? There is a lot to learn and it would be much easier with a guideCalled on 6-3-2014 - waited and waited and waited and finally hung up.e-mailed again on 6-30-2014 - ticket comes up no answers.7-3-2014 - link worked and account was activated and I re-submitted the e-mail. Ticket came up with NO answers.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Jul 7, 2014
    I havent received my order,and have had no word about my order.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    have used this card program for many years. Need to update it. Had to return the last one because it did not meet my expectations. Have been using the one before that for years.
    Jul 7, 2014
  • Jun 19, 2014
    The purchase was easy, the product was well described and displayed, and the price was reasonable.