NRS Reviews

12/25/2014
NRS Ratings and User Reviews. NRS is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 125 reviews.

NRS Rating

More About NRS

Recent Reviews for NRS

• Dec 11, 2014
    NRS has always had outstanding customer service. I used to live close to Moscow, ID- so I would just pop in the store for my purchases. I now live in Central Idaho, and have the same service as if I was face to face with the staff.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I hope I get something free or some really good coupons for this long survey.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    I think you rock. Props to asking for feed back. I like that you ship for free. But it requires me spending more than $75 haha its all good I love everything I buy from nrs
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Excellent service and products
    keep up the good work
    Dec 8, 2014
    Grate job
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Great products and great website. The product reviews and short videos really help in making the right decision.
    Dec 11, 2014
    Great fit. Probably the best PFD I have ever had.
    Dec 11, 2014
    High quality products and customer service. The only comment for growth is that both times I have ordered something, one or more items is on back-order. This is frustrating but does not keep me from being pleased with the service and quality.
    Dec 9, 2014
    I am hopeful that the return process will be as easy as the ordering process. The product was not the right choice for my needs.
    great for boating needs
  • Dec 1, 2014
    The search functions could be a little more robust. It would be nice to have a comparison function as well.
    Dec 9, 2014
    Bought a PFD & dry bag in December in Colorado, so I won't have the opportunity to use either for several months to give a full report. Initial impression is positive and I look forward to putting these items through 'field testing'. One area of general concern for me is that everyone seems to be making PFDs that are designed for kayakers--with the high backs, or shorter torso. As a rafter, I feel like my comfort and design needs are being forgotten by whitewater retailers.
    Awesome customer service. Awesome company. Just keep it up
    Thank you for asking.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Rock solid company and guarantee:)
    Dec 7, 2014
    Best company i've had the pleasure of doing business with:)
  • Nov 27, 2014
    As I spend a great many days out on the water rafting and kayaking, I can't help but love NRS!
    Dec 7, 2014
    I got an awesome Black Friday deal and free shipping on an item that I had been wanting for awhile. I'm completely satisfied with my purchase, and I received my item quickly.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Company should market their kayak clothing to day sailers.
    Dec 10, 2014
    Product exceeds my expectations, I hope it will extend my Florida sailing season through the winter. I do not understand why the Rio spray top is NOT marketed to day sailors
    Dec 11, 2014
    I continue to be a huge fan of NRS, their products and their timely delivery.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    First time buyer, will see how it goes
    Dec 9, 2014
    Product has malfunctioned after having used it once, so a lil upset about that, however overall outstanding product and would definitely reccomend.
    Dec 8, 2014
    Great Store, great products. No so chip.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    great products, husband rafts and uses your stuff alot, loves it all
    Dec 4, 2014