NRS Reviews

07/12/2014
NRS Ratings and User Reviews. NRS is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 186 reviews.

NRS Rating

More About NRS

Recent Reviews for NRS

• Jun 26, 2014
    hard to find the sizes I need for some clothing.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    This is my first dealing with NRS. I was impressed with their video presentation of the operation of the product. It is my hope that they offer only high quality products, as I am not a "low price" shopper.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    Was hoping for a faster shipping, as a choice
    TYPICAL GEAR COMPANY
  • Jun 25, 2014
    NRS is always very good to deal with. good products and price.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    I find the how to videos helpful.
    great shopping service
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Web site OK, but specs somewhat light: choosing a helmet for whitewater activities but no weight information..
  • Jun 23, 2014
    I miss IDAHO
  • Jun 19, 2014
    Sending in an email to support and getting a different person back each time sucks. Your store is expensive, the shopping experience should reflect that of a more expensive vendor, meaning I don't want to have to re-explain myself to whomever I end up with that time I talk to sales/support. A dedicated person that follows up and remembers what I am working on from the start would've made me happier with the whole experience. Everyone is pretty friendly otherwise but the whole shopping experience felt disconnected because each of my questions was answered correctly/incorrectly each time I called/emailed. Prices are also pretty steep, not so much the product price but the 70 some dollars I spent in extra shipping hurt me.
    Jun 27, 2014
    Missing all of the u-bolts for my cross bars and seat mounts. Validated that your website does indeed say they're included with each piece I've purchased. Too busy at work to call about my 1000$ frame that's missing the most basic of hardware....... I guess I can just look at what the bars look like on the frame? Will be going elsewhere in the future, even when I finally get the frame parts it will be weeks of good weather wasted, especially at the rate you ship your product. Thanks NRS.Ryan BrooksRbrook011@gmail.com
  • Jun 18, 2014
    Excellent selection of gear! Cannot wait to try it out!
    Jun 23, 2014
  • Jun 16, 2014
    Jun 21, 2014
    The pump works great. Pumped up my used Aire Lynx in 4 minutes flat!
  • Jun 16, 2014
    Really wanted to buy the Mens Hydroskin 1.5 Pants & 1.0 Shirt in XL but both have been backordered for awhile. Hoping this will work instead.
    Jun 24, 2014
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Glad I found the site...I really like the car top carriers and use them a lot!
    Jun 25, 2014
    Great products, great WEBSITE and great 'follow through'!
  • Jun 12, 2014
    I've purchased and been satisfied with NRS kayaks and gear over the past 20 years
  • Jun 12, 2014
    I found what I was looking for, I think. So today I am happy.
    Jun 23, 2014
    I couldn't complete my order, it kept requiring a password that was correct, but it said that it was incorrect. So I gave up.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Jun 20, 2014
    good selection of gear at good prices
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Jun 24, 2014
    I like particularly NRS as they have kayaking equipment in large sizes. This is very hard to find. Examples are wet boots size 15 and gloves size XXL.Most NRS clothing size XXL is a ressonsble fit although the arms are generally a little shorter then I would like if it was tailor made.Overall I am very happy with NRS and but most of my clothing from them.
  • Jun 5, 2014
    Jun 20, 2014
    Always pleased with my NRS experiences.
  • May 28, 2014
    I had difficulty getting the strap site to work
    Jun 21, 2014
    One of the products did not really do what I expected but will work for something else. Product was backordered and showed p jsut before I needed it so did ot get a chance to test before river trip.