NUK Reviews

01/16/2017
NUK Ratings and User Reviews. NUK is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 143 reviews. Last rated on 01/16/2017.
The NUK family of brands design and develop superior products that enhance your child's overall development. By combining years of expertise and trust, we are committed to nurturing your children's healthy transitions from birth to toddler.

NUK Rating

More About NUK

Recent Reviews for NUK

Great website, good sale
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I've always heard great things about NUK products. I'm currently expecting my first baby and I am more than excited to have just made one of my first purchases from NUK! Hoping to be as satisfied as others have been. The great discount offers made it to where I was able to afford the purchase. Being a single parent on a low income is already difficult, but deals like this are what makes it possible for mothers to be like myself. THANK YOU!!!
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Happy Online Shopping. I wish to have more sales items in the future.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    It's the ONLY bottle my son would take ever since birth.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    only bottles my daughter loves and takes easily! only wish there were some more fun designs
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Nuk products always been my favorite since my 1st child in 1989. Now enjoying products for my grand kids.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    It's a really good brand and my daughter loves it
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I contacted nuk about a problem I had with bottles that had pin holes in them and they said they would email me a code so I could shop online to get them replaced and I asked about shipping charges and she said it should be covered and I had to spend $5 for shipping which is crazy I wish they could have just mailed me bottles themselves and just had it be free im disappointed I had to spend even more money
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Love Nuk for my baby sister.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    I am very happy with the site and the customer service! I buy A lot of nuk products in stores... I will continue to buy the cups in store because they are cheaper but will buy the replacement nipples online.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    This is the best sippy we have found!!
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Can't find nuk nipples anywhere. It's kind of a pain to order online. I don't know why I can't find this product in any of the stores I use to purchase them from.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Nuk is the only product my son uses. Anytime i use a different bottle with a different nipple, he refuses to drink his formula. Your products use to be readily available at the stores i shop at, but recently i have not been able to find your products so i decided to go online and give nuk-usa.com a try.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    You should really make a larger pack of the replacement graduate sippy spouts. They can wear out easily or get lost just as easy.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Excellent customer service!
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Shipping seems rather high. Really need to offer hard spouts for the active cups.
    Jan 14, 2017
  • Dec 30, 2016
    The cup that my daughter loves is not available. It's the tall cup with hard spout. I am very disappointed.
    Jan 11, 2017
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Got my original NUK purchases through Babies R Us, one of our bowls cracked and the customer service was awesome. I love these and plan to purchase more in the future. Thank you!
    Jan 11, 2017
  • Dec 29, 2016
    Jan 9, 2017
    The Mickey Mouse sippy cup was supposed to be spill and leak proof the Nipple can easily be pushed in the cup and all the juice get dumped out !!!
  • Dec 19, 2016
    I gave a 9 on the question about ease of finding what I was looking for because: I was looking for replacement valves for sippy cups, and I found them under the category/link "Replacement Spouts". A category/link titled "replacement parts" would be better.
    Jan 9, 2017