NutritionGeeks Reviews

NutritionGeeks Ratings and User Reviews. NutritionGeeks is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 48 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2016.
Circle of Excellence - NutritionGeeks

2011 Winner

NutritionGeeks Rating

More About NutritionGeeks

Recent Reviews for NutritionGeeks

• Oct 20, 2016
    Thanks was looking something for my mother found it here at a great price
  • Oct 17, 2016
    Appreciate your variety of products and FAIR pricing. Being on a fixed income makes it necessary to shop for the best deals. Thank you again. Most importantly remember this: that the MOST important call you'll ever make, is to call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the salvation of your soul ! ! ! Some day this won't matter; where you spend eternity will matter.
  • Oct 11, 2016
    Quality products, reasonable shipping costs, easy to order online and I have already recommended your site to others.
  • Oct 3, 2016
    i care most about the quality of the product and it doing as it says. then i would like to see a pprogram for pre order repeat customers.something other then that terible 5 % offer thing they have which stinks. i will find another site that has one next month if they do not get something better set up to benefit the repeat buyers
  • Oct 3, 2016
    Great products, great company, excellent service, using for over 6 years!
  • Oct 1, 2016
    I hate all the surveys! One is enough when first signed up, but this is excessive!
  • Sep 29, 2016
    I hope I do not get a ton of email or spam from putting this info in. I will buy from this site again if that is not the case
  • Sep 27, 2016
    The product is always available and shipping and delivery are always on time. Never had any problems with my orders.
  • Sep 27, 2016
    This is the first time to order and am looking for some natural help with adhd for my granddaughter. I will let your company know how it works.
  • Sep 26, 2016
    fee; free to reach me at
  • Sep 24, 2016
    Why are the competitors offering NOW fruit and green phytofood for 49.95 -- along with shipping, it all adds up to what I am paying with Nutrition Geeks. I 'd like to see the price go down a bit for the actual cost of the 2lb tub and/or increase my pay-it-forward %.
    Oct 5, 2016
    Price is not optimal as compared on amazon
  • Sep 23, 2016
    My friend thinks he will not survive w/o Festive Juice. Thank you for making it easy to shop.
  • Sep 22, 2016
    I'm glad I found you online. I am looking forward to getting my white tea and jasmine.
  • Sep 21, 2016
    Excellent products at reasonable prices. Lowest prices around for essential oils. 5% pay it forward credit and free shipping over $75. Fast shipping and great customer service
    Oct 1, 2016
  • Sep 19, 2016
    great site !
  • Sep 19, 2016
    It had the lowest prices on the stuff i was looking for> that is why i ordered from this site.
  • Sep 14, 2016
    NutritionGeeks amazed me because everything I needed was cheaper than on Amazon.
    Sep 30, 2016
  • Sep 13, 2016
    Sep 24, 2016
    Thanks for fulfiling my order it's good quality Product nicely Packaged. I ordered as soon as moringa leaf powder became available The product 2 teaspoons of that get me from super tired to superenegetic first 2 weeks that I initially tried moringa I felt no energy but as my body got used to having the vitamins in my body I began to notice energy increase. 8 ounce can of organic moringa is best vitamin powder I tried and I keep running out of it as I give some away to friends and family I don't get tired as I work about 12 hours a day in pizza delivery as long as I have moringa in my system all day long I feel like I just got out of a refreshing shower no sore muscles or pain asociated with long work hours or physical hard work. Love the stuff. Thank you and I recommend it to every one and don't expect immediate energy increase with first consumption Let it build up in your system. Daily and you will feel energy when moringa First fils your vitamin deficiency you did not know you had.
  • Aug 31, 2016
    This is my first purchase from this merchant, and I consider it to be experimental. Subsequent purchases will depend on whether I like the product.
    Oct 8, 2016
    NutritionGeeks is fine, and the product I bought was good, but didn't taste the way I hoped it would. Specifically, it was moister than I hoped it would be. I wish I had liked the product more, it's just a matter of taste, and I don't regret my purchase at all.
  • Aug 30, 2016
    None - first ordert
    Sep 21, 2016
    Ordered vitamin ? but wanted vitamin Ecaps which was correct whene I call customer on my order. Did OKi addition cost for E. When order received got Super E Caps Plus Selenium? Never recieved any tracking of order information?