NutritionGeeks Reviews

01/22/2017
NutritionGeeks Ratings and User Reviews. NutritionGeeks is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 38 reviews. Last rated on 01/19/2017.
Circle of Excellence - NutritionGeeks

2011 Winner

NutritionGeeks Rating

More About NutritionGeeks

Recent Reviews for NutritionGeeks

• Jan 19, 2017
    Can stay a home and buy.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    The web site recognized my email address, but when I needed a new password, it did not recognize the password you sent me in an email. I did this twice and it still didn't work, but strangely enough it did allow me to complete my order.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    First time purchase.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    I love this company! I come back over and over for the following reasons, 1. NOW products (which I trust) 2. Pricing is usually the best (although Im seeing some pretty steep increases) 3. If I've ever had trouble with items missing or incorrect and that's happened a few times, I've always had it rectified in a timely fashion. 4. The rewards program is a great incentive to keep coming back over and over. I will say if they didn't have competitive pricing and NOW products, those constant little burps may lead me to other businesses.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    It was easy and it was a good order
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Appears to be a functional website with reasonable products
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Glad I was able to find the product for a good price.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I was shocked to see the product I have been ordering has gone up $2.00!
  • Jan 13, 2017
    The website used to be easier re: display of product ingredients Cross referencing of product with similar products I have to go to other websites to get this info while I'm making my order
    Jan 22, 2017
  • Jan 6, 2017
    Great price for the item I needed. This is a 2nd order so I'm obviously happy with the service & product!
    Jan 15, 2017
    Smooth transaction 2nd time aound.
  • Jan 6, 2017
    Jan 16, 2017
    love the new product
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Great product, at a great price.
    Jan 15, 2017
    great product great price
  • Jan 5, 2017
    site was user friendly. no opinions at this time as this was my first order from the company
  • Dec 28, 2016
    I could not sign up online to your website through my phone. It was very frustrating. I later came home and tried again and said the email address is already used but still could not sign on. I had to use another email address that I really didn't prefer.
    Jan 6, 2017
  • Dec 27, 2016
    They have a product that was difficult to find and the best price. Shipping options are excellent! Easy transaction, will purchase from them again.
  • Dec 25, 2016
    These guys rock. I love them and hope they stay in business forever!
  • Dec 23, 2016
    First time ordering from NutritionGeeks.
  • Dec 19, 2016
    After checking several sources I found the average price about $2.50 per bottle (120) high then you, except for Walmart. The same bottle and count was $21.48.
  • Dec 14, 2016
    Great selection and prices!
    Dec 28, 2016
    As always , Nutrition Geeks come through for me!
  • Dec 10, 2016