NutritionGeeks Reviews

11/21/2014
NutritionGeeks Ratings and User Reviews. NutritionGeeks is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 111 reviews. Last rated on 11/21/2014.
Circle of Excellence - NutritionGeeks

2011 Winner

NutritionGeeks Rating

More About NutritionGeeks

Recent Reviews for NutritionGeeks

• Nov 21, 2014
    Have been purchasing from Nutrition Geeks for at least 12-15 yrs. have recommended to my friends. . they love the prices
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Now Sweet Almond Oil is the only product I buy for my business.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Thank you for selling Floragen. We've heard good things about it.
    good first experience
  • Nov 19, 2014
    To soon to tell as it depends how well they oerform on this order.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    I will wait until I make my second order. I was pleased with the price and ease of purchase but I have not yet received a product.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    very helpful, informative
  • Nov 15, 2014
    More details on product description would be great
  • Nov 14, 2014
    I usually check here first. When no product exists then I check other outlets.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    Always quality products and always available with answers for any question. Great site to work with.
    I trust them
  • Nov 13, 2014
    I used to order it by phone which was always a pain. Online order makes it easy.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    I enjoy this site to purchase my vitamins
  • Nov 10, 2014
    was not able to use a cupon code at checkout as a first time customer. Very disapointed with that aspect but overall was a great site and a great purchase. Will shop here again.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Overall seems easily and not complicated whatsover in my order. Thank you. Price was right about par with everywhere else I looked. A little cheaper than some.
  • Nov 9, 2014
    A month ago, I went back to my home country with a 2 bottles of MAITAKE D Fraction. Each bottle has 360 capsules, good enough for more than 3 months. A few days ago, my family there told me that the capsule CONTINUE to amaze them: MAITAKE keeps on working miracles to BOTH my ailing elderly mother and my equally ailing younger sister. Their health has been drastically getting BETTER and BETTER...I am so so happy! SO I just ordered 6 bottles more, 2 for me, and 4 to be sent by USPS mail to my home country - before they run out of the first 2 brought home by me from the USA. My health seems to get a bit suspect. I am going to take MAITAKE for myself now. I expect I will help me... just HALF as much as it has with my mom would be good enough for me. THANK YOU nutritionGEEKS for offering such a quality product, as well as a very pleasant online shopping. Best Regards from lc60074, Illinois, USA
  • Nov 4, 2014
    I've been ordering vitamins on line for a very long time and compare prices each time. Nutrition Geeks has so far been the best prices on New Chapter products that I have found. Will continue to purchase from them.
    Nov 13, 2014
  • Nov 3, 2014
    Nov 16, 2014
    NutritionGeeks does it right. Now leave me alone.
  • Oct 31, 2014
    I would like to deal with them over the phone so that I can discuss their options for different products and prices. My last experience in this regard was Not beneficial.
    Nov 14, 2014
  • Oct 24, 2014
    They are a reasonable priced merchant for hard to find products. I just save up my money and purchase all of the over-priced items I see in vitamin stores and make a purchase through them at a fraction of the cost. Well worth the wait and savings. I really wish they would have more special offers and discounts. That would encourage me to shop more.
    Nov 16, 2014
    Great service fast and accurate. Always happy doing business with them.