NutritionGeeks Reviews

03/03/2015
NutritionGeeks Ratings and User Reviews. NutritionGeeks is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 107 reviews. Last rated on 03/01/2015.
Circle of Excellence - NutritionGeeks

2011 Winner

NutritionGeeks Rating

More About NutritionGeeks

Recent Reviews for NutritionGeeks

• Mar 1, 2015
    Nutrition geeks has become a company that I can depend on for excellent shipments any timely manner. Their prices are fantastically affordable with the same if not higher quality than other vitamin websites or health food stores.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I do not want any magazines sent to me do not Irepeat I do not want any magazines period thank you
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Quick and easy checkout
  • Feb 26, 2015
    This company has great prices and great service. I will order again from them.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Excellent products and service at great prices
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Very satisfied. Quick delivery.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Tops in my book!
  • Feb 23, 2015
    I love the ease and price of the products at NutritionGeeks. Love using this site.
    Mar 3, 2015
    I love using NutritionGeeks...very easy to use and find what I need.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Great selection of items and i was happy to find everything I needed!
  • Feb 19, 2015
    thank you for caring about our health
  • Feb 18, 2015
    feels like a good experience. we'll see.
  • Feb 14, 2015
    I'll know more once I try them. I was certainly looking for healthy, non-gmo and affordable. I think I found it here. Thank you!
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Check-out was cumbersome. I had thought that shipping was free when the purchase was over $50
    Feb 22, 2015
    Product is what I expected in every way. I did not like the requirement that I must download a tracking device before I could access tracking my package. This clutters up my hard drive.
  • Feb 13, 2015
    On 2.12.2015, I called 1.800.418-4842 twice - and, left a voice mail for a return-call (as prompted.) I find it very troublesome that no one returned my call. To the extent I can, I prefer to make such orders over the phone to minimize the chances of my credit card info' being intercepted. If you are unable to do business over the phone, then don't make "Sales & Service" by phone - an option. (Shoddy customer service.)
    Feb 19, 2015
    As stated earlier, I was unable to generate a return-call by way of leaving a voice mail. Consequently, a delay in securing my product ensued.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Feb 20, 2015
    Very good quality tea received. Much more reasonably priced than local herb store. Cleo
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Can't wait to try the essential minerals
    Feb 14, 2015
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Always happy with products, service and prompt shipments from NutritionGeeks
    Feb 24, 2015
  • Feb 6, 2015
    I love Nutrition Geeks!!!
    Feb 19, 2015
  • Feb 6, 2015
    I am becoming very paranoid about GMO products and finding vitamins and supplements that are organic and non GMO has been a problem. A friend said she had been using your products for over seven years and was very pleased. Thanks for showing the label that lists the ingredients and things that are not included. Looking forward to trying your products. Thanks for offering products that are safe.
    Feb 24, 2015
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Always a good price, a smooth process, and great product.
    Feb 21, 2015
    Product was delayed. No notice about that until I emailed. Maybe weather-related.