NutritionGeeks Reviews

12/20/2014
NutritionGeeks Ratings and User Reviews. NutritionGeeks is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 100 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.
Circle of Excellence - NutritionGeeks

2011 Winner

NutritionGeeks Rating

More About NutritionGeeks

Recent Reviews for NutritionGeeks

• Dec 19, 2014
    Great experience with your company so far, thanks for that!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Great selection with a webpage that is easy to navigate! Competitive prices makes this retailer a one stop for oils and supplements.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Very good and reputable place to buy vitamins.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Very satisfied with the result of using this product over a very long time. All my female friends have osteopenia or osteoporosis and I don't. I have shared info and given samples to those who were interested and referred them to you.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    The info was easy to find, overall fast website was excellent, since if web site is slow I usually go to another site. Prices were good, but vitacost might beat you on several prices, so there is room for improvement
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I searched for Milkman via net and got to you. I ordered two boxes. I continued shopping and found non-fat powdered milk and tried to add it to my cart. I could not do so. So, I telephoned you and got the message that the recorder is filled. So, I completed the order for the non-fat powdered milk and would up spending a lot of time completing this survey. When I finish, I will try to order the Milkman.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I have always been satisfied with the product and the handling of the process.. thanks.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    looking forward to using your products.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    My package was worn and torn. I was able to easily rip into the package. I am not suggesting that USPS Would have inappropriately taken my package, but perhaps it could have accidentally fallen out. What made this funnier is the bottle was wrapped in a perfectly fine package! A package inside a package.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    took to long to get order this time ordered 12/5 got 12/16/14
  • Dec 4, 2014
    I really like nutrition geeks, except having to do this Survey!!
  • Dec 4, 2014
    you have a great range of products that i need
  • Dec 3, 2014
    I would like a 32 fl oz option for eucalyptus oil, such as sold on esco. I would purchase from them, but I know what im getting with your offered brand, but would like a larger option to not have to incur shipping charges as frequently.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Great site and good prices on what I want.
    Dec 8, 2014
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Always seem to have trouble getting the right amt . Give up and phone.
    Dec 11, 2014
    Never received shipping date.... Never got a live person when I called twice about date due.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Excellent!!!!
    Dec 3, 2014
    Always find what I need. Tks!!
  • Nov 25, 2014
    My only complaint that I find is that when you type a search in the box to find an item the results that come up don't all display at once. You have to keep repeating or typing in your search criteria.
    Dec 3, 2014
  • Nov 19, 2014
    To soon to tell as it depends how well they oerform on this order.
    Dec 5, 2014
    It seemed to take a little long for the article to get to my address!
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Nov 30, 2014
    Didn't receive email with tracking info, and when I called about the order I wasn't notified of partial back order. Items were shown in stock when I ordered. Received remainder of shipment five days later than first part, satisfied but would have liked to have been notified of back order.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    More details on product description would be great
    Nov 23, 2014