NutritionGeeks Reviews

08/31/2015
NutritionGeeks Ratings and User Reviews. NutritionGeeks is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 59 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2015.
Circle of Excellence - NutritionGeeks

2011 Winner

NutritionGeeks Rating

More About NutritionGeeks

Recent Reviews for NutritionGeeks

• Aug 31, 2015
    Better index, of the products would be helpful with more keywords that relate to there products, also like amazon, you should be able to log in and check your previous orders (say 6 months), with tracking information if possible, updated on the orders! John
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I like the policies of Nutrition Geeks.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Very helpful to get products quickly and reliably at a good discount!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I have been doing business with NutritionGeeks for many years and have never been dissatisfied with any aspect of my contact with them.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    The ordering process is user friendly, and products are promptly received.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I have used men over for nine years after my hysterectomy it works better for me than the hormones my doctor put me on.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    it was easy to place an order
  • Aug 21, 2015
    the site is great. ive been using it for many years and I am very happy with it.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Could not pay with PayPal. Search for other products not successful.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I have been ordering from you for years and the cite did not recognize my email and I had to set up a new account and did not get to apply my cash back rewards. This is very frustrating. Hope there is something you can do for this unpleasant experience since I order from you regularly and like your products. Thank you.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    This company offers great prices!!
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I have been quite satisfied with your pricing on Stevia products, shipping, and service of the product.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    Like the quality of the products and quick delivery service.
    Aug 18, 2015
    Happy with the product I purchase from this vendor.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    BEST place to buy natural vitamin supplements. Please add Nature's Plus Glucosamine Chondroitin Ultra Rx-Joint cream to your product line? Please?
    Aug 13, 2015
  • Aug 6, 2015
    It took me days to complete this transaction. Your website is very finicky and needs to be redevelop.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    I really enjoy the large selections and the discounted prices. I try to buy a larger order and have been pleased in the past with NutrionGeeks. The owner contacted me quickly to rectify a problem and did a great job!!
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I always buy my Sea Essentials through NutritionGeeks. You have the best prices!
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Aug 13, 2015
    I placed my order July 30, received my order August 12, (There was no way to contact regarding order, or anything the number provided did not work.) when I opened the energy c box, one of the packets looked water damaged, and it had hardened the other packets in the box. Still no way to contact the company regarding this order. As no clear contact information regarding this company is given. Not even on the order slip inside the box.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Aug 3, 2015
    I have ordered several times, always received my order in a timely manner. Will continue to buy from this company.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Aug 2, 2015
    This is my second time ordering and I was very satisfied with each order. It was so easy to track and well packed for delivery. This shampoo is the only one that I buy. Love the gallon option.