NutritionGeeks Reviews

10/21/2014
NutritionGeeks Ratings and User Reviews. NutritionGeeks is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 100 reviews. Last rated on 10/21/2014.
Circle of Excellence - NutritionGeeks

2011 Winner

NutritionGeeks Rating

More About NutritionGeeks

Recent Reviews for NutritionGeeks

• Oct 21, 2014
    Thanks for the easy ordering experience
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Very good prices,nice website
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Will have to wait and see if product ordered works as good as described. If it does, I will probably be a return customer.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    More selection and better prices than most other competitors!
  • Oct 15, 2014
    It was an easy purchase.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    easy to use site, quick checkout, simple n found exactly what I needed
  • Oct 13, 2014
    A wonderful company for nutritional supplements and essential oils.
    I don't like surveys. :)
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I like Nutrition Geeks. I look for the best prices for the best quality and so far this is it!
  • Oct 11, 2014
    There were children's probiotic caps that were listed as free. I chose 6. I do hope they were actually a give away.
    So far fast & easy.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    I really like the products I get here
  • Oct 11, 2014
    I have purchased from Nutriongeeks for several years, and have always been satisfied with the service and products.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    between all the misrepresentation on ebay and amazon I am trusting your products will be far superior to theirs . so send me another survey in a month and iI will be happy to truthfully answer it.
    Oct 14, 2014
    please add more products like spirilina powder by the pound price
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Very good experience up to the survey.
    Oct 17, 2014
    Very fast delivery! Best price anywhere!
  • Oct 6, 2014
    very satisfied with NG! I have been a customer for years and love the prices!!
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Supurb quality of products keeps me coming back.
    Oct 17, 2014
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Oct 9, 2014
    I really liked the wellness cold & flutablets but the wellness formula I received I thought was in a different form. I have used the wellness tablets but struggle taking them so I was going for a gel cap type of thing. I will see if that is available when the bottle I ordered is gone.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    I always go to NutrionGeeks for my Water Oz products. I know they have it. They deliver in a timely manner and I like their Pay it Forward policy. I like to do the order on line but if you call there you will always get a really nice and helpful person.
    Oct 7, 2014
    I have ordered from Nutritiongeeks for years and have always been happy with the service and the product. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Oct 13, 2014
    Customer support was good on my 2nd try, but the fact that my order hadn't arrived so I had to contact them at all (let alone 2 times) was quite frustrating. The product itself was very good though, I've been looking for something like this for a while.