NutritionGeeks Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

NutritionGeeks Reviews

06/21/2017
NutritionGeeks Ratings and User Reviews. NutritionGeeks is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 45 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - NutritionGeeks

Price is little high
  • Apr 22, 2017
    Thanks for the help
  • Apr 22, 2017
    I had issues logging in and became frustrated to the point of almost canceling my order. Thankfully for you, I have never had any other issues with this company.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    I like this site very easy to use. Very informative I will pass word of mouth along.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    Had not heard of them before but I buy a lot of this type product so I will certainly check them out more. I was looking for Stye medication for my dog and was very happy to find a homeopathic one so I don't have to worry if it is ok to use on an animal.
  • Apr 10, 2017
    I've shopped with Nutrition Geeks for several years and have always been totally satisfied with the price, selection and customer service.
  • Mar 26, 2017
    I would have liked more information for the product I searched - no mg information was able to be located for garcinia cambogia. I would have made this purchase as well, but could not get this info. I will have to go to whole foods to make the purchase.
    Apr 10, 2017
  • Apr 10, 2017
    Keep up the good work.
  • Mar 29, 2017
    smooth transaction
    Apr 09, 2017
  • Mar 28, 2017
    Apr 08, 2017
    Ordering is so easy and checkout is great. Also, I appreciate the pay forward.
  • Apr 07, 2017
    Great products, great navigation how to find what you are looking for, not as easy when you want to use a promo code. Like the page anyway.
  • Mar 26, 2017
    Apr 07, 2017
    So far good experience with nutrition Geeks.
  • Apr 04, 2017
    I really like buying with nutrition geeks ,was very simple and fast adding free shipping!
  • Apr 01, 2017
    Very good and easy to use site
  • Mar 31, 2017
    Delighted to find Nutrition Geeks. Before finding them, I bought my stevia at a health food store where the price was much higher -- even after counting shipping costs. It is so nice to find a great place to get my stevia fix.
  • Mar 12, 2017
    The site has trouble recognizing the username and password. This is annoying ongoing problem. Otherwise the services, selection and the site are very good.
    Mar 30, 2017
  • Mar 16, 2017
    I have had great results with the products I've gotten from this site. Good products, prices and fast shipping.
    Mar 29, 2017
  • Mar 22, 2017
    Mar 29, 2017
    I love the product I need to help me a lot I'm so happy with it and I'm recommending my friends also