Nuts in Bulk Reviews

08/28/2015
Nuts in Bulk Ratings and User Reviews. Nuts in Bulk is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 148 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2015.

Nuts in Bulk Rating

More About Nuts in Bulk

Recent Reviews for Nuts in Bulk

• Aug 28, 2015
    Great products and service.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Though you provide a very fine product and serviece, shipping ground could be a choice that the buyer should be able to choose, if they want the lower shipping rate. Even if the chocolate coating might melt.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I think their nuts and other items are great.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I hope they don't use my paypal address again
    I like your products
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Until I receive my order I cannot comment. I hope they are fresh and if they are, I will certainly buy again and recommend to my friends and co workers.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    The cost of the shipping option "priority mail" is too high as vendor does not appear to use the USPS priority mail flat rate box. As I business dealing with shipping to and from Alaska, we use it all the time. My four pound bag of nuts would fit neatly in the medium flat rate box and ship for around $12. The priority mail charges were $22+ and seem unreasonable. So I chose the cheapest shipping, which will take a long time for my nuts to arrive. The vendor should be using the flat rate box to save customers shipping cost.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Ordered for a wedding. super easy to orde r- hope they are as good as the ordering experience!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    First order seemed easy to navigate the site. Hopefully the product is good. If so I will continue my purchases and never look elsewhere
  • Aug 25, 2015
    It is very easy to find what I am looking for...everything is categorized very well. I also love any website that uses PayPal!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I don't mind paying a somewhat higher price for your wonderful products; the quality is A-1! Your chocolate covered peanut brittle is to die for. Great dried apricots . . .. really everything is top rate.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    wide variety or lots of options Great previous experience when "Black Walnuts" wasn't identified properly
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Awesome Company, Love there products and will continue to buy from them.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I bought from them and was very happy.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    easy to navigate website and great product selection
  • Aug 23, 2015
    would like to see lower total for free shipping
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I loved the website I would like to be able to narrow search further by raw/organic etc...
  • Aug 22, 2015
    No additional comments
  • Aug 22, 2015
    So far so good.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Good price for a good product
    Aug 28, 2015