Nuts in Bulk Reviews

09/03/2015
Nuts in Bulk Ratings and User Reviews. Nuts in Bulk is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 147 reviews.

Nuts in Bulk Rating

More About Nuts in Bulk

Recent Reviews for Nuts in Bulk

• Jul 1, 2015
    I have not yet received my purchase. I reserve the right to comment further until after shipment arrives.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Good Mai;-order company
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Reasonably priced. Bulk available in 25lb boxes a plus.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    first class goods! Only problem: they are addictive!
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I had a great deal of difficulty in the payment process. I am used to using Paypal but this was MUCH more difficult!
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Just increased variety of goods ordered from your company due to the quality of the product. Just increased the volume/weight of order per product due to satisfaction level ... great flavor, organic, etc. I am recently diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes and use nutrition as part of my management... I am looking forward to the inclusion and benefits of amaranth ! My boyfriend and I thoroughly enjoy all of the goodies! Anyway to reduce shipping costs ? Ugh ... ! I'll be back !
  • Jun 24, 2015
    eat nuts it is good for you
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Where is my $100.00 award?
    Love your products!
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Always fresh and delicious. Shipping is fasy. Love this company!
  • Jun 23, 2015
    this is our fourth buy and highly recommend this company.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I am unable to get an acceptance of of my 5% discount coupon; no. 24njunekckk8h2q
  • Jun 23, 2015
    thanks for a good experience.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    The products have been good, but the website is quite a bit of work. Two many things to click for a simple transaction.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    I really enjoyed shopping at Nuts in Bulk. They have great varieties of products and the website is simple to use. Great Experience.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    You supplied high omega 3 product in higher quantities cheaper than your competitors.
    Jun 30, 2015
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Jun 26, 2015
    Very Happy with the order.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    I had a terriblew time getting the ordewr to go through. I have a Home address, but tried to send the order to our summer cabin. I gave up twice, though finally on the third try was able to get the ordewr to go through. There should be a place on the website where one may give an explanatory note if necessary to get around a problem while ordering.
    Jul 2, 2015
    Good product easy on line ordering timely dekivery great packaging and shipment