Nuts in Bulk Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Nuts in Bulk Reviews

08/20/2017
Nuts in Bulk Ratings and User Reviews. Nuts in Bulk is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 45 reviews.

Nuts in Bulk Rating

More About Nuts in Bulk

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Nuts in Bulk

• Jul 05, 2017
    Jul 17, 2017
    the shipping was perfect. the candy was wrapped in a insulation blanket with cool packs. It arrived in perfect shape and the candy is very fresh.
  • Jul 11, 2017
    Loved the prices, and great selection! Would purchase again, soon!
  • Jul 02, 2017
    This is a test for my diabetic wife who wants to try Spanish Peanuts for her snack diet.
    Jul 10, 2017
  • Jul 09, 2017
    Good!
  • Jul 02, 2017
    Thank you. This will save us some money as it is very expensive here in the Bay Area
  • Jun 19, 2017
    Jul 01, 2017
    Satisfied. It was for my brother in another state.
  • Jun 27, 2017
    Great products. Only online company I use for candy!
  • Jun 27, 2017
    Ok, so we love your product. The issue is in pricing from your retail store to your wholesale store. I compared the two and they are the same. Why are the prices the same? Why should I order from wholesale site when I can buy the same from retail site? Makes no sense to me other than bulk amounts. but on the retail side I could just order more and it b the same. Thanks for your time.
  • Jun 14, 2017
    Found products easily. Good price, not as expensive as other sites listing organics.I am only interested in organic products..
    Jun 23, 2017
    I only buy organic products and Nuts in Bulk seems to have a good selection.
  • Jun 14, 2017
  • Jun 05, 2017
    Great company
    Jun 21, 2017
  • Jun 15, 2017
    Awesome I love it I will recommend to my friends and family
  • Jun 01, 2017
    Jun 12, 2017
    still waiting for a back ordered purchase
  • Jun 08, 2017
    Love there
  • May 12, 2017
    First time I've ordered. Never heard of the company before. So I hope quality is high. Have bought from Sunnyland Farms before; their quality is very high but mixed nuts are pricey. I'm testing Nutsinbulk with a small order of two pounds and hoping for the best.
    Jun 07, 2017
    The product is entirely satisfactory. I slightly prefer a similar, more expensive product from Sunnyland Farms. I am not certain where i will place my next order.
  • Jun 06, 2017
    This is my first order.
  • May 12, 2017
    I am testing these out too see how good your product is. If I like it I will buy more for a friends wedding. She is not Italian and has never tasted candy covered almonds.
    Jun 03, 2017
  • May 23, 2017
    I was disconcerted to see that the site that requires one to check in did not have a privacy lock on it--in other words when one is asked for one's password and e-mail address.
    Jun 03, 2017