Nuts in Bulk Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Nuts in Bulk Reviews

12/11/2017
Nuts in Bulk Ratings and User Reviews. Nuts in Bulk is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 131 reviews.

Nuts in Bulk Rating

More About Nuts in Bulk

Recent Reviews for Nuts in Bulk

• Nov 09, 2017
    Thank you. Stores no longer seem to carry Spanish peanuts and we need them for making Christmas candy.
  • Nov 09, 2017
    About the only site that carries the item I wanted.
  • Nov 08, 2017
    I ordered online only to find out item was not available. Emailed Customer Service and received a prompt response. Ordered the item the following week. My suggestion would be to have "back order" option with anticipated date of delivery.
  • Nov 07, 2017
    good product expensive nuts but they are good I think shipping costs are high I can ship cheaper than this and i don't have a commercial acct
  • Oct 29, 2017
    Nov 07, 2017
    A&W jelly beans were/are spectacular. More then met expectations.
  • Oct 20, 2017
    Very friendly and efficient customer service
    Fantastic cashews
  • Oct 25, 2017
    Pecans are small. Will order from Bass Pecans again next time
  • Oct 26, 2017
    Always great products, delivered quickly & packed well.
    Nov 05, 2017
    Their orders are always delivered quickly, are packed well and are always EXACTLY as described. They are wonderful to deal with.
  • Oct 23, 2017
    I'm satisfied
    Nov 03, 2017
    Doesn't taste fresh
  • Oct 18, 2017
    Nov 03, 2017
    I had all 10's for this but the first few questions I thought it only went to five so those 5's should be tens, sorry
  • Nov 02, 2017
    I’m looking forward to getting my first order. This site looks great!
  • Nov 02, 2017
    Your website is clear with pricing and the approximately how many items you will get in a pounds orders thank you
  • Oct 23, 2017
    Nov 01, 2017
    Easy to find what I needed - Arrived quick. The bag of nuts was stuck in the tape on the box so it did get cut open when open the box...that really sucked.
  • Oct 31, 2017
    These nuts are always fresh and flavorful.
  • Oct 31, 2017
    A second email with the coupon code arrived the day following adding items into the cart. I would not have purchased anything without the 10% discount.
  • Oct 20, 2017
    I've never used this vendor before. I hope the quality matches the description and reviews. I am impressed by the prices and ease of ordering. If the quality of the product is as good as the reviews I would love to order all of my bulk items from Nuts In Bulk!
    Oct 31, 2017
    I'm pleased with the quality of my order. The price of my order was fantastic! Being a home based baking business I love the savings NutsInBulk provided!
  • Oct 30, 2017
    my first order......has been very importantly for me....STRESS FREE, thank you! I cannot yet comment on the quality. But look forward to checking that. Thank you for the coupon code!
  • Oct 30, 2017
    I've always been very pleased with my purchases from Nuts in Bulk. The Glazed Apricots are a favorite! Your prices are reasonable and competitive, with many sized-related options. Thanks.
  • Oct 30, 2017
    Love this site very much. Always find what I'm looking for...Very satisfied!!
  • Oct 30, 2017
    I had begun my order by accessing your site on my phone, but when I hit "Submit," nothing happened. It was unclear where the error or missing information was, but there seems to be a glitch in the block where the buyer enters their address. I was successful in submitting my order on a desktop computer. I suspect your site is just not sufficiently mobile-friendly.